Amir Khan vs Marcos Maidana[12-11-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
khan by ko 1 16.67%
khan by decision 2 33.33%
draw 0 0%
maidana by ko 3 50.00%
maidana decision 0 0%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM         #1
9250 pageviews
201 comments

pothead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amir Khan vs Marcos Maidana[12-11-10][HBO]

[pic - click to view]

Vote:

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. idana-1449320/

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. erson-1449324/

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 12-08-2010 at 11:10 AM..

201 comments for "Amir Khan vs Marcos Maidana[12-11-10][HBO]"

7 years ago '04        #2
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Khan TKO 10

Maidana will be exposed
 7 years ago '06        #4
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
This should be a good f!ght. Let's go El Chino.
 7 years ago '06        #5
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
This should be an interesting f!ght.
 7 years ago '08        #6
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
this looks like a blowout on paper but yall know khans chin is glass. I see khan winning but maidana has better then a punchers chance to knock this kid out. I know who will knock khan out if he gets the opportunity. ZAB JUDAH. if u cant hurt zab itll be a long night for u
 7 years ago '09        #7
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
i want maidana to win
 09-18-2010, 09:54 AM         #8
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see khan out boxing Madaina and then taking him out in the later rounds. From what i have seen, Madaina has got power, BUT, he dosnt throw straight punches, and this is where khan can adjust and counter. In the later rounds i expect Madaina to gas and Khan can really go to work on him. Khans power is underrated imo. This will be a good test for both f!ghters, cant wait...

Last edited by pothead; 09-18-2010 at 09:56 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #9
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 pothead said:
I see khan out boxing Madaina and then taking him out in the later rounds. From what i have seen, Madaina has got power, BUT, he dosnt throw straight punches, and this is where khan can adjust and counter. In the later rounds i expect Madaina to gas and Khan can really go to work on him. Khans power is underrated imo. This will be a good test for both f!ghters, cant wait...
: Co-Sign, Khan got that stamina once this f!ght goes past 7 or 8 rounds Khan gonna start setting Madaina up with quick jabs and eventually he will go for the knockout.
 7 years ago '06        #10
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
add a poll
 7 years ago '06        #11
space
space
Amir Khan: "I Can End Mayweather's Unbeaten Record!"

By Mark Vester

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is excited with the possibility of facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the fall of 2011. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is ready to groom Khan as a potential Mayweather opponent for next year. Khan seems very confident that he can end Mayweather's unbeaten run.

"I would love to f!ght Mayweather and I believe I can end his unbeaten record," Khan told Daily Mail.

A lot has to get done before a Mayweather-Khan enouncter is lined up. Khan has to beat mandatory challenger Marcos Maidana on December 11 in Las Vegas. And beyond Maidana, Khan is likely going to face the winner of January's unification between Timothy Bradley and Devon Alexander. Khan is not anticipating an issue with either f!ght standing in his way of $20 million dollar payday against Mayweather.

"I have to focus on Maidana first, then the winner of Bradley and Alexander. There are risks there but I am fully confident of winning both those f!ghts," Khan said.

7 years ago '06        #12
space
space
Ortiz vs Kotelnik in Play For Khan-Maidana Undercard

By Ruslan Chikov

According to a report in Golzka, former champion Andreas Kotelnik (31-4, 13KOs) is being considered as the opponent for junior welterweight Victor Ortiz (28-2-1, 22KOs) on December 11 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Kotelnik would return from a close August defeat to WBC/IBF champion Devon Alexander.

Ortiz has claimed the co-feature position to the Amir Khan-Marcos Maidana main event. The potential doubleheader has many connections. Kotelnik is the only man to defeat Maidana, but Khan has a victory over Kotelnik, and Maidana has beaten Ortiz.

7 years ago '07        #13
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
Khan in the 9th.

He probably gonna f!ght at long range until the 6th or 7th round, then turn up the heat. Everyone is gonna be disappointed and call him a p*ssy until then. Everyone gonna hate the f!ght but like the KO.
 7 years ago '06        #14
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
If they can get Ortiz vs Kotelnik, this would be one hell of a f!ght card. Both f!ghts make very interesting matchups.
 7 years ago '06        #15
space
space
Maidana Not Concerned With Khan's Talk, Stays Focused

By Ryan Burton

BoxingScene.com was on hand at Marcos Maidana's training camp in Las Vegas, Nevada as he prepares for his December 11th showdown with WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan.

Amir Khan lately has appeared multiple times daily on this and other websites talking about a variety of topics including the Maidana f!ght, possible f!ghts with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. and about retiring at the age of 28.

When I mentioned this to Maidana he smiled and told BoxingScene, "he can talk all he wants. I am not a big talker. Let's see what happens on December 11th. We will see who is better."

Maidana is already rounding into form for the f!ght that takes place at the MGM in Las Vegas. Maidana's trainer Miguel Diaz told BoxingScene that his pupil is already down to 154 pounds with 9 weeks left till the f!ght and is looking sharp.

7 years ago '06        #16
space
space
Kirkland vs Raines on Khan-Maidana Card on 12/11

By Lem Satterfield

Unbeaten junior middleweight contender James Kirkland, released from Bastrop Federal Prison, in Bastrop, Tex., on Sept. 30, after having pled guilty to a charge of gun possession in April of 2009, will f!ght Delray Raines on the Dec. 11 undercard of an HBO televised main event featuring WBA junior welterweight king Amir Khan and WBA interim titlist Marcos Maidana at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, according his manager, Cameron Dunkin.

The 26-year-old Kirkland (25-0, 22 knockouts), who will spend the remaining months of his sentence in an Austin, Tex., halfway house, will be ending a 21-month ring absence by facing the 24-year-old Raines (18-8-1, 13 KOs) of Paris, Ark.

"Delray Raines is a good opponent," said Dunkin. "He's strong, and he's right-handed, and he comes to f!ght, and he's right in front of you. He's going to put pressure on James. He takes a good shot. He's exactly what we need."

Kirkland will be in his first f!ght with San Antonio-based trainer, Richard Lord, who is replacing Ann Wolfe. Lord trained former WBC super featherweight and IBF lightweight champion Jesus Chavez.

"Richard Lord is going to be training James for this f!ght," said Dunkin. "Richard Lord has a gym there in San Antonio, and that's where James is going to train. He's going to train James for this one f!ght, and then, we'll see where we go from there."

7 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 7 years ago '06        #20
space
space
Khan: Maidana My Focus, Mayweather in 12, 15 Months

By Lem Satterfield

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (23-1, 17 KOs) is training for the biggest f!ght of his career. On December 11 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Khan will defend his title against interim-champion Marcos Maidana. But in the last two weeks, there has been a lot of discussion about a potential future f!ght between Khan and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

A few weeks ago, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer had told BoxingScene.com that he was very interested in matching Khan against Mayweather in the fall of 2011. Khan wants the Mayweather f!ght to happen, but first he would like to silence the critics by beating Maidana, and then he wants to f!ght the winner of January's unification between 140-pound champions Timothy Bradley and Devon Alexander. He predicts the Mayweather f!ght will happen in 12 to 15 months.

"I know that there has been talk about myself and a potential f!ght with Floyd Mayweather, but that's the future, but that's something that's the future, and, I mean, that is maybe 12 to 15 months down the road, and that's a long time," said Khan.

"By that time, I will be a completely different f!ghter because I've gotten better, and better, and better. The 140-pound division is a very, very good division. But right now, I'm really focused on this Maidana f!ght because I think that this is going to shut up a lot of my critics. This is a very, very big f!ght for me, and I'm just focused on this f!ght right now."

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy