New Michael Jackson Single: "Breaking News"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2010, 04:28 PM         #81
Shinto217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man f**k those kids, if i were a kid i would love to be molested by mj the greatest
 11-08-2010, 04:30 PM         #82
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shinto217 said:
man f**k those kids, if i were a kid i would love to be molested by mj the greatest
the f**k?
 11-08-2010, 04:41 PM         #83
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bamboozled !!!

f**k you sony
 11-08-2010, 04:46 PM         #84
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
come on dude, he didnt want em released? gimme a extract quoting this song from michael saying i dont want this being put out.

its michaels sound,michaels imprint. yer it might be remastered or remixed, but its his fkn s**t

you dont even know what his newest of new s**t would of sounded like if he had lived, for the fact he was so f**ked up on drugs

as long as Michaels voice and style is in a song and makes it sound good, i dont give a f**k

and like his countless millions of fans, most of them dont either

only bitter people who are still disheartened by his death sound like how you are talking right now. hes gone, get over it. let his unreleased music be remastered so his voice and style can live on, instead of putting it in a box and letting his family specifically choose what is to be released. THEY AINT HIM

you aint michael, so dont speak on behalf of him.

you musnt of liked most of his music cos this IS MICHAEL, and sony are doing a good job of letting his legacy live longer.

n if your on bout his lyrics, he didnt even write half of his s**t so meh

n yer i know this is a fake or remake, still sounds like michael to me so tbh .

pointless boxden rant over ;[
Yes because Michael and Sony had a wonderful relationship in the past. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Sony don't give two s**ts about Michael, it's all about getting the money.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Nobody is acting like mike but he never wanted to work with Sony again nor did he want any of his unreleased tracks be inked to them. I know that his later s**t wasn't good that's why he was trying to work with old producers to work on a classic. He was even planning to scrap those unreleased tracks because he knew they weren't s**t. Plus how you gonna say that it's not important if it's MJ's voice, that's like using someone that sound like 2pac to release an official album. If they had actually said that it wasn't him, then people would have understood but to actually past it off as him without saying anything? Man, you must love being fooled by a lot of people.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Shinto217 said:
WTF!?!
 11-08-2010, 05:49 PM         #86
mastocker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we get a reup?
 11-08-2010, 05:56 PM         #87
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally heard it...i dunnoooo its like i cant get tha fact that it might be a fake outta my head! Yall are ruinin the album for me! lol
 7 years ago '04        #88
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
yall can speculate n say "i know mj voice thats not him" or "that is him" blah blah blah...but the FACT is NONE of u know 100% either way..u can say u do, but U DONT...s**t makes u look ignorant as f**k claiming ur perception to be facts

makes u wonder if there was no controversy about it/presented along with it when the track was about to release, how many ppl would really be saying "that aint mj"....some of course...but most of yall are just sheep sayin s**t cuz the majority is saying it..s**ts disgustin
 11-08-2010, 06:14 PM         #89
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
Man,f**k MJ.

Prince needs to drop some heat.

Chill bruh...and Prince JUST DROPPED AN ALBUM...THIS YEAR...2010!. Obviously you are just saying sh!t just to be saying sh!t.

pandemon said:
yall can speculate n say "i know mj voice thats not him" or "that is him" blah blah blah...but the FACT is NONE of u know 100% either way..u can say u do, but U DONT...s**t makes u look ignorant as f**k claiming ur perception to be facts

makes u wonder if there was no controversy about it/presented along with it when the track was about to release, how many ppl would really be saying "that aint mj"....some of course...but most of yall are just sheep sayin s**t cuz the majority is saying it..s**ts disgustin

A lot of us ARE actual fans of MJ. If it did sound like MJ, then there wouldn't be so much controversy. Since it doesn't, we have a right to express our feelings. Sony are leeches and Michael Jackson has protested and spoken negatively about them in the past. Sorry if we don't believe everything we hear.
 11-08-2010, 06:47 PM         #90
WestAlb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I clearly said here that i had doubt on the authenticity of MJ's voice. but after few researches and readings on the internet, i tend to believe it is (maybe because i want to believe it's him!):

1) I cannot believe that such a big company as Sony would make such a thing. We are not talking about Milli Vanilly here, but MJ aka the most famous singer of all time! Let's consider they hired someone to lay vocals and labelled it as MJ: such a big thing cannot stay secret forever and i can't just imagine how devastating it would be for Sony, both financially and for their credibility.

2) Teddy Riley's twitter (@TeddyRiley1): Read some excerpts of what he said today on his twitter page:
Listen carefully...Michael live for controversy. Sony, and the family will work out there differences.I can't speak direct you read between the lines...people are their own worst enemies.Sony is the record company that put a lot into MJ, they could've been like other rec comp and just not let the legacy die.MJ is bigger than that and life itself. Yes I would buy the record.Pls don't let this inside friction detour u from your love of MJ. This music is a master piece. That crap that's on TMZ It's some bulls**t that was put together. That's all I have to say. No disrespect but not even MJ would release that crap.and I know his voice more than the people who's saying its not real.
Q: are the songs Michael?? please answer.. we believe in you!
A: Yes they are. The truth will prevail.And you will see who really knows MJ the artist. His professors, friend who didn't work on this lp. So, its not about money to them its about what is truth.
Q:Teddy, I really don't understand what's going on with the Jacksons. Why are they so against the album if the songs are real?
A:Pls wait a few days and you will have the truth
Q:Is there proof that it's MJ's voice? Did experts verify it? 30 min and counting....
A:Yes which is why its not in court, cause so much of the truth will come out. Too many pros were on this.Pls wait for the truth...this is what Michael would encourage us all to do. It's beyond us all. Pls wait...no more comments 4 now.
Q: Did you actually WITNESS any authenticators brought in, NOT Sony employee, to test the tracks??
A:YES I SURE DID. WE HAVE FBI IS ON THIS WITH A FORENSIC MUSICOLEGIST. YOU WILL SEE IF IT GOES THAT FAR...THANK-YOU NO MORE COMMENTS.

Other Teddy's comments:
I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios.I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael.Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael.All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project.These issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed.The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ.I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family.6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs.Michael is not here to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me. Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof. All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows. I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not original produce his vocals nor these songs. I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable.

3) I also read an interview of Jackie Jackson (the older brother) who said this :
AHN: Your brother Michael was reported to have been experimenting with dance music too before he passed.

JJ: His album is going to be incredible when it comes out. So brace yourself. It’s going to be great.

AHN: So you’ve heard some of the material on “Michael”?

JJ: Yeah. It’s amazing. It’s good stuff.

Read more:

4) If i'm not wrong, i remember that when This Is It was released, some members of the "family" started to say that most of the time there was not MJ in person but somebody else (which ended up beoing wrong). They denigrated the movie, hoping to create anger amongst fans, the same way they do now with this album. The main reason may be that they won't get any dollar from the proceeds of the sales. I also think of another reason, more acceptable to me: we all know what happened between MJ and Sony. In a way, the fall of MJ (maybe leading to his death ultimately ?) was because of the Sony situation. And honestly i can understand that the family does everything possible to prevent them to make money off MJ. All i can say about that is what Teddy Riley (again!) twitted :"Ma, he didn't have a problem with Sony...His problem was with Tommy Mattola. The truth will come soon dear."

As for the voice sounding weird to us, i refer to teddy saying that "The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed."

Sorry for the long read but for the true fans, i think it will shed some light...

Last edited by WestAlb; 11-08-2010 at 06:53 PM..
 11-08-2010, 07:15 PM         #91
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ real talk, sound like teddy is hiding something. Can't trust no1 when there's n*ggas like this runnin' around!

[video - click to view]

bonus:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #92
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Lmfao that's not Michael smh
 11-08-2010, 07:19 PM         #93
WestAlb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO Teddy does not sound so sure is simply because he cannot prove it since he did not recorded the vocals himself... But once a legend is gone there will always be controversy on him (some people still believe 2Pac is alive chillin in Cuba...).
 7 years ago '04        #94
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
^^ here is the acapella for you since you think its MJ (lord knows i wish i did lol)....

[video - click to view]

maybe this will help you hear that its not him ...............if you still think its him after that then i dont know what to say lol
 11-09-2010, 06:19 AM         #95
WestAlb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how does this accapella PROVE something ?? All i can say now is just wait and see. the vocals sounds weird to us that is the only thing that is for sure, for the rest we gotta wait. I think i made some points on my previous post on why it should be his voice but for now none of us can prove it so how can you say "case closed" c'mon!
 7 years ago '04        #96
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 ramzx22 said:
^^ here is the acapella for you since you think its MJ (lord knows i wish i did lol).... maybe this will help you hear that its not him ...............if you still think its him after that then i dont know what to say lol
actually, the acapella sounds more like michael than it does with the music. I have a lot of jackson acapellas and this just convinced me that it's him.
 7 years ago '04        #97
ramzx22 
space
space
space
 Don Savant said:
actually, the acapella sounds more like michael than it does with the music. I have a lot of jackson acapellas and this just convinced me that it's him.
lol i'll go even one step further to help you more because you seem like a fan....lets isolate parts shall we?

[video - click to view]

BTW it seems sony is going to take off all the tracks including this one that are suspicious and that even his family and many others that say its not him....if i have to come back in here i'll list them....but most likely i don't think i will have to

Last edited by ramzx22; 11-09-2010 at 04:37 PM..
 11-09-2010, 04:39 PM         #98
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather have a new album full of MJ demos instead of over produced BS.
 11-09-2010, 06:07 PM         #99
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still gonna buy it. How about ya'll just let him rest in peace instead of trying to r*pe him from the grave.

I could see if they was hurting for cash. They just greedy as hell. It may not be him but I bet they gonna keep all that money. They know how stupid and desperate his fans are.
 7 years ago '04        #100
ramzx22 
space
space
space
 Quasi said:
People still gonna buy it. How about ya'll just let him rest in peace instead of trying to r*pe him from the grave.

I could see if they was hurting for cash. They just greedy as hell. It may not be him but I bet they gonna keep all that money.
They know how stupid and desperate his fans are.
sad but true

that's not koo or true man....well not for me at least haha....maybe the "fanatics" lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy