What we learned: Week 9 edition

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2010, 08:32 AM         #121
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Another week proves there's no favorite right now.
This is going to be a long season, the best record will be 12-4 at the end of the season.
 7 years ago '08        #122
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
tapping the QB on the back of the head is a automatic first down
 7 years ago '04        #123
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Arian Foster is still the best fantasy decision I or anyone else made. Schaub is a pus*y this year.
 11-08-2010, 08:49 AM         #124
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the browns are far from elite but they're finally getting their feet facing the right direction.

if the line can keep protecting colt, theres no reason why he cant keep improving. his decisions have been impressive as of late.

hillis' game speaks for itself
 7 years ago '05        #125
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,343 | Props total: 3139 3139

[pic - click to view]

n*gga do look like thor lol
 7 years ago '05        #126
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Jeet Kune Do said:
clay matthews looks like thor

Micheal Myers
 7 years ago '05        #127
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Gmen are the most complete team in the NFL
 7 years ago '06        #128
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
the damn raiders are better than my dolphins, smh
 7 years ago '05        #129
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10795 10795
Giants are the best team in the league

Raiders have division steal potential

The NFC West is wide open and even my 49ers can steal it if they start T. Smith and streak it

Dallas is just down right terrible

NFC South might get 3 playoff teams

The browns are heading the right direction

the bills are going 0-16

Lions can be a great team a few years from now

The refs run the NFL

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '09        #130
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 regularjoe said:
What I learned in week 9:

--The Detroit Lions have some bad luck. Bright future. QB is fragile.
--The Jets are overrated. Good, but overrated. Sanchez has grown tremendously since last year.

--Dolphins need Parcells back.
--Flacco is a stud.

--Holmgren has Cleveland on the right track. And Peyton Hillis is the most underrated player in the league.
--Patriots are still good. Got handed an a.ss whoopin. It happens.

--Chargers need a new coach.
--Texans are on the fringe of being a top team in the future

--The Bears need re-building. I don't think Cutler is the answer for that team.
--Bills... Hopefully you a**holes don't f**k up with Andrew Luck. And the WR Johnson (I believe is his name)--I like that kid. He's dope.

--I don't know what to make of the Saints just yet. They're good, but they lack consistency.
--Carolina... pay Cowher, see if you can lure Frazier from Minnesota, or Ryan from Cleveland.

--Giants, best team in the NFC?
--Seattle, don't know what to buy from them just yet.

--Vick for MVP if he keeps this pace up.
--Peyton Manning is amazing. Colts are a pretty boring team to watch in the grand scheme of things, but if you can't enjoy watching a once a long while talent like Manning--something's wrong with you.

--The Chiefs are going to be good. Most underrated coaching staff in the league.
--Raiders competing for a playoff spot? Had to admit, I didn't see that coming. Lots of talent there though.

--It's conceivable the Cowboys could have the first draft pick in the 2011 draft.
--If the Packers play like tonight at a consistent level... watch out.
Yeah.............................................. .............................
 7 years ago '04        #131
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,347 | Props total: 13013 13013
 minimafia_aj said:
@ a team thats 5-3 needs rebuilding.
Wait until the seasons over. Ill bump this thread.
 11-08-2010, 10:03 AM         #132
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Wait until the seasons over. Ill bump this thread.
of all the things you can say tho, you mention cutler, when he actually played really well yesterday.

The passing yards werent there but thats cause the bears actually tried to run the ball. If anything they still just need to rebuild the line
 7 years ago '04        #133
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,347 | Props total: 13013 13013
 Steveo54 said:
of all the things you can say tho, you mention cutler, when he actually played really well yesterday.

The passing yards werent there but thats cause the bears actually tried to run the ball. If anything they still just need to rebuild the line
You bears fans act as if i talk about Cutler like hes a slobbering retard. Hes got awesome attributes. Im just a believer in your QB is your team. I dont believe Cutler has the mentality of a champion.

What about the D? You really confident your D is GREAT next year? How would you rank your coaching staff? Your front office? Your WR sets?

Yes Cutler had a good game yesterday. Its not as if we expect him to throw three picks every game.
 11-08-2010, 10:34 AM         #134
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You bears fans act as if i talk about Cutler like hes a slobbering retard. Hes got awesome attributes. Im just a believer in your QB is your team. I dont believe Cutler has the mentality of a champion.

What about the D? You really confident your D is GREAT next year? How would you rank your coaching staff? Your front office? Your WR sets?

Yes Cutler had a good game yesterday. Its not as if we expect him to throw three picks every game.
that last part is true i guess for you, not for most bear haters...

ive got no problems with our D next year...whats gonna change? they are playing well overall this year, and i see no reason for that to just stop.

Buffalo did score 3 tds on them yesterday, but buffalo offensively hasnt been horrible this year. i mean look what they did to the ravens. we still got 3 turnovers, thats a win in my book.

the only 2 real problems i have is the O line and the coaching staff/front office...and i actually like martz, its just his system cant be fully implemented with our oline. As long as he realizes this, cutler wont die this season.
 7 years ago '09        #135
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 regularjoe said:

The bears have two glaring problems number 1 is ja in the front office he needs to go can't evaulate talent good enough and has to many crapshoot picks that don't turn out right, secondly the o-line,that can be added to in the draft/fa. As far as the rest of the stuff your talking about every team has to add pieces here and there to the team not a team in the league that doesn't so I don't get where your coming from with that as it could be said about your team as well.................................. Yeah I guess arod has the heart of a champion with that belt celebration that he does.
 7 years ago '10        #136
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Gater said:
naw what they need to do is worry about getting some run stoppers...ranking last in rush def make turner's mouth water(no homo) when we play yall
Imagine if they had of got Suh though........that kid is a beast.
 7 years ago '06        #137
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Just becuz the viking won.... doesnt mean s**t!
 11-08-2010, 11:29 AM         #138
hawk83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont let your number one Draft pick....thats a defensive lineman kick an extra point.... lions 21-20 no ot if hanson kicks it.... SUHHH much for that strategy....

wes welker still can kick extra points---- holds records in texas for field goals and other stuff...
 7 years ago '07        #139
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
Thats the afc is going hard
 7 years ago '07        #140
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
and baltimore will be superbowl champs