What we learned: Week 9 edition

most viewed right now
 150
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 136
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-10-2010, 11:34 AM         #201
McTickleTaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Mike Wallace isn't even the best Reciever in his Draft...


[pic - click to view]



You could argue Harvin as well...

Crabtree is hard to tell because he's stuck with Alex Smith.

But I agree that Mike Wallace is nice.
yeah nicks is nice i forgot him n boldin as well...harvin n rice cant stay on the field...n ur right crabtree can be one as well but smith does suck, the two mike williams too...i guess my main point was that outside of the real top 4 guys, we could all argue for the next 15 guys to round out those next 6 top ten spots...
 7 years ago '09        #202
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Steveo54 said:
easily
Fudgepacker fans are a trip man,trying to indirectly say arod doesn't have much talent around him despite the injuries.......I'd take the wideouts that they still have healthy right now in a heartbeat compared to what our wr corps looks like.
 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM         #203
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
TB is not making the playoffs..

I hate when fans of a team that havent been good and get a few last second lucky wins and start talking s**t like there team is the s**t LOL

Poor Lex, thought FSU was good too
n*gga STILL MAD WE BUCKED ON YA SQUAD

FREEMAN TO MIKE WILLIAMS
 11-10-2010, 02:05 PM         #204
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but for NFC North losers, we don't play DET next so yall will have to wait to see NFC South > NFC North
 11-10-2010, 02:34 PM         #205
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
but for NFC North losers, we don't play DET next so yall will have to wait to see NFC South > NFC North
as of now, nfc north vs nfc south this season, 1-1

games left:

tampa bay vs detriot
atlanta vs greenbay

yeah i like the north's chances
 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM         #206
CraigSager Swag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Philip Rivers is the best QB right now.
 11-10-2010, 11:09 PM         #207
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
as of now, nfc north vs nfc south this season, 1-1

games left:

tampa bay vs detriot
atlanta vs greenbay

yeah i like the north's chances
TB and ATL both win, lets be real
 7 years ago '04        #208
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
 gGgM35 said:
Fudgepacker fans are a trip man,trying to indirectly say arod doesn't have much talent around him despite the injuries.......I'd take the wideouts that they still have healthy right now in a heartbeat compared to what our wr corps looks like.
What the hell is your a.ss so salty about?

Most Bears fans would be singing a different tune if Forte, and Olsen were out the rest of the year. Yes, Rodgers has great weapons at WR. But to say losing your starting pro bowl caliber RB, and emerging all pro tight end aren't HUGE loses is bulls**t.

And of course you'd take them on the Bears, they're better then what you have.
 7 years ago '04        #209
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
 gGgM35 said:
Special teams, and the D are the strong points of the team seemed to handle y'all when you came to town.
You won by 3--on a last second field goal. That doesn't exactly scream "handled".
 7 years ago '09        #210
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 regularjoe said:
What the hell is your a.ss so salty about?

Most Bears fans would be singing a different tune if Forte, and Olsen were out the rest of the year. Yes, Rodgers has great weapons at WR. But to say losing your starting pro bowl caliber RB, and emerging all pro tight end aren't HUGE loses is bulls**t.

And of course you'd take them on the Bears, they're better then what you have.
And they still have enough talent to compensate those two loses.

 regularjoe said:
You won by 3--on a last second field goal. That doesn't exactly scream "handled".
For the weapons that the pack have should be scoring more then that.
 7 years ago '10        #211
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Illstreet said:
Ok, let me rephraze... Yall should have lost.

Yall got the W, congrats...

But that's not a game to be proud of.
again........what kind of sense does "should of lost" that sounds more like a hope or wish. Point is we DID not lose. Stupid f**k.....there is a reason why its a game of inches.....and there is a big reason why they keep score. YOU WIN WHEN YOU SCORE MORE POINTS.


Falcons should not be proud of how their special teams played.........but any moron who knows s**t about the game can tell you 100 plus on the ground and 200 plus in the air no turnovers is a f**king good game. +2 in the turnovers.........goalline stance to end the game..........rush to k!ll the clock. Thats football b**ch n*gga........learn something about it.


Last edited by peeyump; 11-11-2010 at 07:15 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #212
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 gGgM35 said:
Fudgepacker fans are a trip man,trying to indirectly say arod doesn't have much talent around him despite the injuries.......I'd take the wideouts that they still have healthy right now in a heartbeat compared to what our wr corps looks like.
but but before the season started u bears fans were saying james jones and jordy nelson werent that good. u guys even said devin a.sswhatever and johnny knox were better....more like dumb a.ss bears fans hype up there players before the season then use them as an excuse during the season..


Last edited by WasabiTuna; 11-11-2010 at 09:19 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #213
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WasabiTuna said:
but but before the season started u bears fans were saying james jones and jordy nelson werent that good. u guys even said devin a.sswhatever and johnny knox were better....more like dumb a.ss bears fans hype up there players before the season then use them as an excuse during the season..
exactly, honestly I agree that even our backups are better but when your guys are doing good or when it's the offseason and you're trash talking u put Knox in the top ten, or when Hester had that sweet catch against Dallas all of the sudden hes the man, but, in reality Hester isn't even a #3 wr on many teams in the NFL, and they prob should just use him for what he's good at n that's returns
 11-11-2010, 02:05 PM         #214
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
exactly, honestly I agree that even our backups are better but when your guys are doing good or when it's the offseason and you're trash talking u put Knox in the top ten, or when Hester had that sweet catch against Dallas all of the sudden hes the man, but, in reality Hester isn't even a #3 wr on many teams in the NFL, and they prob should just use him for what he's good at n that's returns
i dont think him being a reciever is a bad thing. hes not a #1 but id put him above a number #3 on another team jesus
 7 years ago '04        #215
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
i dont think him being a reciever is a bad thing. hes not a #1 but id put him above a number #3 on another team jesus
idk thought man, maybe i havent seen enough to make a serious opinion about him, i just dont think hes cut out to be a good wr, i think id even better suit him as just a wildcat type guy, i mean either cutler is just not finding him or just not gettin a ton of targets, i just dont think hes much more than a #3, maybe if you through him in a wes welker type situation like new england he could do things there, but i dont think ive seen him create much for cutler or the other qbs to throw him the ball, he was even a better cb than pass catcher coming into the nfl, just dont think hes quite evolved into the wr the bears were trying to mold him into
 11-11-2010, 02:44 PM         #216
McTickleTaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
idk thought man, maybe i havent seen enough to make a serious opinion about him, i just dont think hes cut out to be a good wr, i think id even better suit him as just a wildcat type guy, i mean either cutler is just not finding him or just not gettin a ton of targets, i just dont think hes much more than a #3, maybe if you through him in a wes welker type situation like new england he could do things there, but i dont think ive seen him create much for cutler or the other qbs to throw him the ball, he was even a better cb than pass catcher coming into the nfl, just dont think hes quite evolved into the wr the bears were trying to mold him into
reminds me of the dante hall experiment in KC...
 7 years ago '09        #217
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 WasabiTuna said:
but but before the season started u bears fans were saying james jones and jordy nelson werent that good. u guys even said devin a.sswhatever and johnny knox were better....more like dumb a.ss bears fans hype up there players before the season then use them as an excuse during the season..
I don't know where that idea came from when the pack were consider to have a top 3 wr corps in the league and the bears were considered to have one of the worst I've never heard it before that's what arod was in such consideration for the mvp this season because of all the talent that he has around him.......as for hester he isn't a true wr but the front office gave him #1 wr cash so they are gonna continue to try and force a square peg into a round hole, hester's main job should be a return man and just use him as a "special weapon"/decoy on the offense side of the ball.
 7 years ago '04        #218
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
 gGgM35 said:
And they still have enough talent to compensate those two loses.



For the weapons that the pack have should be scoring more then that.
Sometimes offenses don't live up to their potential every game. They're still top 10 in scoring in the NFL.

I don't understand. Bears fans talked s**t about Nelson and James before the season started. Now, they're good? Pick a side and stick with it.
 7 years ago '04        #219
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McTickleTaint said:
reminds me of the dante hall experiment in KC...
exactly
 7 years ago '04        #220
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Sometimes offenses don't live up to their potential every game. They're still top 10 in scoring in the NFL.

I don't understand. Bears fans talked s**t about Nelson and James before the season started. Now, they're good? Pick a side and stick with it.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy