What we learned: Week 9 edition

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Lex Lossis said:
u will. f**k matt ryan he is average
damn yall D couldnt shut down an average QB? n*gga s**tting on his own team while he riding the nuts of Baltimore.
 7 years ago '04        #182
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 gGgM35 said:
I would go into a explanation but the bolded part is just hating, and front offices have fired and hired new people before and have kept going along pretty decently depending on who they hire and as far as the arod vs cutler goes, arod stats should be way better then what they are with all of the talent that he has around him.
funny how year after year it's never the quarterback in Chicago, it's the talent around them, but they never change whose around them, they get new qbs and who does Aaron have right now? he's ballon with jordy, Greg, and jones.. virtually no tight end, and half the runningback receiving wise then u have in Chester Taylor
 7 years ago '12        #183
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Lex Lossis said:
it's all good. we will see who laughs last in 4 weeks.
TB is not making the playoffs..

I hate when fans of a team that havent been good and get a few last second lucky wins and start talking s**t like there team is the s**t LOL

Poor Lex, thought FSU was good too

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-09-2010 at 08:20 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #184
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
T.O. still got it (I predicted he will post better numbers than Chad)
Carson can be great, when his line gives him time and his receivers have chemistry
But he still makes horrible throws way to often, and I still do not know why.
Steelers can't keep falling asleep in the 2nd half, it will cost them big in a bigger game
Andre Smith might be on the long list of 1st round bust the Bengals drafted
Jerry Jones is getting a huge reality check, HIRE A GM!
Cowboys will finish the season 3-13 or 4-12 under Garrett
Mike Wallace is 1-2 years away from being a top 10 receiver
 7 years ago '10        #185
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
lmao we aint gonna lose to the ravens in the Georgia dome... then once we take the packers down.. people can finally say we the team in the NFC
 7 years ago '06        #186
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 smokeweed101. said:
This is going to be a long season, the best record will be 12-4 at the end of the season.
i was just talking about it last night... Has an 11-5 team ever gotten a first round bye???

Probably going to happen this season
 11-09-2010, 11:42 AM         #187
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
funny how year after year it's never the quarterback in Chicago, it's the talent around them, but they never change whose around them, they get new qbs and who does Aaron have right now? he's ballon with jordy, Greg, and jones.. virtually no tight end, and half the runningback receiving wise then u have in Chester Taylor
you crazy? until cutler got there that was always the perceived problem. Dont forget hes been here a year and a half and he still hasnt had an oline which hurts his play a ton *whines*...i can live with our receiving core they arent the real issue imo, yeah they have f**ked up some and cause more picks for cutler but overall i think its a pretty good group.

it all comes back to the oline...the bears were good enough to hold back the bills d (yeah i know) and cutler played well....i think this would be the case for every game if he wasnt running around scared for his life every play
 11-09-2010, 12:56 PM         #188
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Giants are a real serious problem... Sleep if you wanna.

Hakeem Nicks>>>>
Giants Defense>>>>>>

The Patriots and their fans got humbled real quick... ... The Browns? Colt McCoy? C'Mon Man...

The Packers are showing a ton of heart and resilency... I'm very impressed.

Although The Eagles are really good and Vick is a beast... Their fans are way too gassed over winning a game at home by only 2 Points against a totally gutted Colts team who is basically starting Scubs at this point...

The Lions should have beat the Jets... Stafford going down k!lled it... Lions continue to be very impressive and show a very bright future.

The Steelers almost lost to the Bungles... Since the r*pe Man came back, they continue to play startlingly average football.

Texans got robbed on that Arian Foster TD... Chargers should have lost. But Rivers doing what he did with all those nobodies was eye opening.

The Falcons should not be proud of that victory against the Bucs... They probably should have lost.

The Vikings will cause a lot of deaths in their fanbase before this season is over.

Cowboys are in complete dissaray...

That Bills loss to the Bears on Sunday was disgusting... Neither team desearved to win.
 7 years ago '04        #189
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 gGgM35 said:
I would go into a explanation but the bolded part is just hating, and front offices have fired and hired new people before and have kept going along pretty decently depending on who they hire and as far as the arod vs cutler goes, arod stats should be way better then what they are with all of the talent that he has around him.
How is it hating? Please tell me what the Bears have that's great.
 7 years ago '07        #190
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,217 | Props total: 19891 19891
 regularjoe said:
our special teams is always great, always ranked @ the top of the league. and our lb core is above average? our lb core is real good.
 7 years ago '04        #191
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
our special teams is always great, always ranked @ the top of the league. and our lb core is above average? our lb core is real good.
Yep, you're right about your special teams. Stupid of me to forget that.
 7 years ago '07        #192
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,217 | Props total: 19891 19891
 Illstreet said:
The Giants are a real serious problem... Sleep if you wanna.

Hakeem Nicks>>>>
Giants Defense>>>>>>

The Patriots and their fans got humbled real quick... ... The Browns? Colt McCoy? C'Mon Man...

The Packers are showing a ton of heart and resilency... I'm very impressed.

Although The Eagles are really good and Vick is a beast... Their fans are way too gassed over winning a game at home by only 2 Points against a totally gutted Colts team who is basically starting Scubs at this point...

The Lions should have beat the Jets... Stafford going down k!lled it... Lions continue to be very impressive and show a very bright future.

The Steelers almost lost to the Bungles... Since the r*pe Man came back, they continue to play startlingly average football.

Texans got robbed on that Arian Foster TD... Chargers should have lost. But Rivers doing what he did with all those nobodies was eye opening.

The Falcons should not be proud of that victory against the Bucs... They probably should have lost.

The Vikings will cause a lot of deaths in their fanbase before this season is over.

Cowboys are in complete dissaray...

That Bills loss to the Bears on Sunday was disgusting... Neither team desearved to win.
how was it disgusting? it was an overall good game played, not a real sloppy game. and the bears did what they had to do forcing turnovers. the bears deserved to win that and thats why the did
 7 years ago '04        #193
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
how was it disgusting? it was an overall good game played, not a real sloppy game. and the bears did what they had to do forcing turnovers. the bears deserved to win that and thats why the did
You think they finish over .500?
 11-10-2010, 09:22 AM         #194
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I was forced to watch that game... It was anything but a "Good game".

Two teams who couldn't close the deal, and just kept giving the other the chance to win at every turn.
 7 years ago '09        #195
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 finishim said:
It's funny how EVERY qb that has come here has performed s**tty over the past 25 years, and arod has some damn good talents at the wo position, so you mean to tell me you take the bears wr corps over what gb has right now which is, nelson,jones and greg and whenever driver gets back compared to knox,hester,olsen........ come'on bruh, if that trade was offered I'd pull the trigger on it right away.

regularjoe said:
Special teams, and the D are the strong points of the team seemed to handle y'all when you came to town.
 7 years ago '10        #196
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
lol what kind of sense does "they probably should of lost" make?
 11-10-2010, 10:41 AM         #197
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
lol what kind of sense does "they probably should of lost" make?
Ok, let me rephraze... Yall should have lost.

Yall got the W, congrats...

But that's not a game to be proud of.
 11-10-2010, 11:05 AM         #198
McTickleTaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
T.O. still got it (I predicted he will post better numbers than Chad)
Carson can be great, when his line gives him time and his receivers have chemistry
But he still makes horrible throws way to often, and I still do not know why.
Steelers can't keep falling asleep in the 2nd half, it will cost them big in a bigger game
Andre Smith might be on the long list of 1st round bust the Bengals drafted
Jerry Jones is getting a huge reality check, HIRE A GM!
Cowboys will finish the season 3-13 or 4-12 under Garrett
Mike Wallace is 1-2 years away from being a top 10 receiver
id say now...doesnt have the stats to back it up right this second n i know f*gs on BX gonna roast but i can barely name 10 better WR's...CJ, AJ, LF, RM, BE, BM, RW, VJ, KB, DJ, MM, TO, RW, MA n him...thats 14 n the first 4 are the top 4 n the other guys are all f!ghting for position
 11-10-2010, 11:23 AM         #199
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McTickleTaint said:
id say now...doesnt have the stats to back it up right this second n i know f*gs on BX gonna roast but i can barely name 10 better WR's...CJ, AJ, LF, RM, BE, BM, RW, VJ, KB, DJ, MM, TO, RW, MA n him...thats 14 n the first 4 are the top 4 n the other guys are all f!ghting for position
Mike Wallace isn't even the best Reciever in his Draft...

[pic - click to view]

You could argue Harvin as well...

Crabtree is hard to tell because he's stuck with Alex Smith.

But I agree that Mike Wallace is nice.
 11-10-2010, 11:29 AM         #200
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You think they finish over .500?
easily
Home      

most viewed right now