The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
 156
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
anybody got a link to the comics? i have them up to issue #46
 7 years ago '10        #162
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
anybody got a link to the comics? i have them up to issue #46
is it possible to read these online? i want to read them... ive only read the first comic... was pretty much same as the first episode
 7 years ago '05        #163
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous2o1x said:
is it possible to read these online? i want to read them... ive only read the first comic... was pretty much same as the first episode
naw not at all, I just typed up Walking dead comics download and i pretty much got about more than half of the comics so far..kinda worried about reading these well ahead of the show though
 7 years ago '04        #164
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
anybody got a link to the comics? i have them up to issue #46
 Infamous2o1x said:
is it possible to read these online? i want to read them... ive only read the first comic... was pretty much same as the first episode
PM me and ill hook you guys up with the links since we cant post them in the thread
you will need winrar b/c the files come as .cbr files and they can be extracted with winrar
issue 79 comes out today so it should be online by this evening :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #165
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I get all of my issues from warez-bb.org. But I usually make walking dead a must buy title because the book is so raw.
 11-24-2010, 07:03 AM         #166
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell me why when the show is about to go to commercial and it shows the walking dead sign, the music sounds like that trey songz song ?
 7 years ago '04        #167
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ErnieB said:
PM me and ill hook you guys up with the links since we cant post them in the thread
you will need winrar b/c the files come as .cbr files and they can be extracted with winrar
issue 79 comes out today so it should be online by this evening :dancingcool:

just read 79 s**t gets real at the end of the issue
 7 years ago '05        #168
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^^damn im hooked on the comic now, Im shocked at the stuff they added onto the show, i wish they would increase the tension between shane and rick... in the comic
[spoiler - click to view]



btw im kindve pissed what they doing with rick's son carl...in the comic he's completely different and by this time in the comic
[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #169
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3343 3343
i dunno bout yall but i like dudes character that has the crossbow
 7 years ago '05        #170
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 SKDontPlay said:
i know the latest trade comes out this week but im trying to stay away from buying it because then i got to wait another 6 months for the next one to come out. i hate buying the monthly issues.

this episode was good. i could have done without the gang/nurse thing but it was short and wound up being touching. it's a bit depressing if you think about it. it also doesn't make much sense seeing as
[spoiler - click to view]

also common sense would have suggested the group would just join up at the old folks home and help. kind of where the show goes wrong in trying to get a message across.
[spoiler - click to view]

true but it wouldnt make sense to stay at the old folks home because its in a real crowded zombie area which they definitely wouldnt be able to clear out all the zombies
[spoiler - click to view]

plus rick said they dont have alot of ammo or food to stay there for a long time. the people of the old folks home would eventually HAVE to leave

btw i wonder if/when theyre going to start showing the
[spoiler - click to view]

after reading the comics i cant wait to see
[spoiler - click to view]

s**t would be epic!
 7 years ago '04        #171
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
i wonder how much they are going to leave out as the story progresses b/c if youve read the comic you know how dark s**t is going to get. and after reading issue 79......awwwww man
 7 years ago '04        #172
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
they're straying far as f**k from the comic
 7 years ago '04        #173
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3343 3343
i think they should of capped that guy jim
 7 years ago '05        #174
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 ErnieB said:
i wonder how much they are going to leave out as the story progresses b/c if youve read the comic you know how dark s**t is going to get. and after reading issue 79......awwwww man
i dont think its going to be as dark..in the comics by this time...
[spoiler - click to view]

but it looks like theyre going a way different route with the story...not sure how this is going to end...

I did like how Shane showed his crazy side when him n rick were in the woods...:dancingcool: but wtf was up with that preview and andrea??? is she contaminated or something? mustve been when she was necking with her zombie sister lol
 7 years ago '05        #175
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7111 7111
Ok I liked the Asian character but now I hate the little f**k. "Guys, lets do the noble thing and give them a proper burial!"

It's a f**king zombie apocalypse you dumb f**k. You can't take any chances. Burn all of them to ashes. That s**t really irritated me. And the dude who was infected, you f**king k!ll HIM. You don't drive down the f**kin highway in a vehicle with him .

That s**t was way to unrealistic. If there are zombies roaming around and we are fending for our lives, you can k!ll my wife/mother/daughter if they are obviously infected. Sorry, survival is human nature. The dude with the crossbow is my favorite character because he's real as f**k. He is the only character on the show that realizes the magnitude of the situation.
 7 years ago '05        #176
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7111 7111
But besides those few gripes, this episode was great.

Last weeks episode was the worst of the series imo, so I'm happy they bounced back with a solid episode this week.
 7 years ago '06        #177
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Episode was dope .. started off pretty horrible .. had too much screen time with Andrea and her sister and Jim .. i didn't want to see that s**t for a good 20 mins of the show ..

Shane losing his mind was a good twist on the story .. it seems like he wants Ricks family

Ending was dope too but i would have preferred seeing them fend off 100 zombies before the dude opened the doors.
 7 years ago '08        #178
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I wonder what the finale will be like
 7 years ago '04        #179
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok I liked the Asian character but now I hate the little f**k. "Guys, lets do the noble thing and give them a proper burial!"

It's a f**king zombie apocalypse you dumb f**k. You can't take any chances. Burn all of them to ashes. That s**t really irritated me. And the dude who was infected, you f**king k!ll HIM. You don't drive down the f**kin highway in a vehicle with him .

That s**t was way to unrealistic. If there are zombies roaming around and we are fending for our lives, you can k!ll my wife/mother/daughter if they are obviously infected. Sorry, survival is human nature. The dude with the crossbow is my favorite character because he's real as f**k. He is the only character on the show that realizes the magnitude of the situation.
i disagree i think this is how real people would react i dont care whats going on but not everyone is going to be able to be like the red neck and be able to just k!ll jim

just let him become one and drive off its not like hes gonna come back and find u and bite u when the are millions of other zombies to worry about

i happen to like how they are changing things so i dont know exactly whats going to happen
 7 years ago '05        #180
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7111 7111
 MosDefinition said:
i disagree i think this is how real people would react i dont care whats going on but not everyone is going to be able to be like the red neck and be able to just k!ll jim

just let him become one and drive off its not like hes gonna come back and find u and bite u when the are millions of other zombies to worry about

i happen to like how they are changing things so i dont know exactly whats going to happen
I also like how its differing from the comics apparently. Don't want the dudes who read the comics to be spoiling s**t for me, so I'm happy it isn't doing exactly what the comics did.

But, I agree that you don't have to k!ll the dude, but you don't drive miles with him in a vehicle with you. Either put a bullet in his head, or leave him back at camp. By bringing him with you, you risk the survival of the human species. If I was in a group of survivors like that, I'd have suggested that. If they disagreed, I would not have traveled with them. It's every man for himself in an apocalypse like that. I'm sure multiple people would have agreed with me and came with me in that situation. As long as they gave us some guns for the road, I'd have separated from them. They are not thinking logically, and instead are thinking emotionally.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy