most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 OMEGAMAN said:
I don't think the "comic readers" like myself are really spoiling anything. Plot developments should be kept as spoilers, but like I said before, there are already some story differences between the show and the comic. It's still a new experience for all of us.

And this episode was raw. The zombies LOOKED great. That's something that doesn't get enough credit. I don't know how they get that detailed just for a TV show. I guess we'll know in the aftermath who all got k!lled. I wonder if the black lady made it.

I'm glad people are getting hooked on this awesome universe. I can honestly say that things only get better from here ( as long as it always stays true to the comics).
Yeah i was wondering if the black lady got bit or something. Only guaranteed deaths I've seen are ed the wifebeater and the sister. I wonder when merle is coming back, i dont think itll be serious since he's a one-handed dude up against a group with weapons. They might play on Merle and his brother (his brother might be a little racist but seems to be calmer and actually tries to do whats best for the group)

cant believe theres only 2 episodes left this season
 7 years ago '04        #142
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
anyone got tonights code i missed it i was watching the giants game
 7 years ago '04        #143
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
They k!lled off the pretty girls:(
 7 years ago '04        #144
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
that episode was crazy

the twist with the guys protecting the old folks home was great
 11-22-2010, 01:21 AM         #145
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: What a sick action packed final five minutes with some unpredictable deaths and an emotional ending, great acting by Andrea by the way.

I know they are trying make a point that humans around them are just as dangerous the zombies, but the Gang Mexican plot had me . The dialogue of the Latino characters was AWFUL. The twist with protecting the old folks was touching and all, but it made everything else they did before that look real stupid.

There is pretty much a lot blatant racism, stereotyping, and cliche moments. That's my biggest problems with the show.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-22-2010 at 02:09 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #146
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 2596 2596
 Venom said:
They k!lled off the pretty girls:(
Still got my girl Andrea... haha, trust me, she's a bad a.ss character. I've just read the series and I like how they set it up in the comic better, they dropped your guard with character development around the camp fire, then BAM! zombies k!ll Amy and others, but this was aite...

About the racism, hell yell, blatant racism mexican dialogue, lol. The comic really only had one or 2 racists people and they weren't supposed to come til later..

OMEGAMAN said:
I'm glad people are getting hooked on this awesome universe. I can honestly say that things only get better from here ( as long as it always stays true to the comics).
Your right about that... but I wasn't sure if that black guy is supposed to be Tyreese... ? I heard Glenn call'm T-dot, if it is, i'm gone be pissed.

Spoilers
And as long for the season finale, it's not looking good to me.... There really getting the tension between Rick and Shane across, looks like next ep. will be dealing with Merle (not in comic, at least to my memory)
[spoiler - click to view]

I'll keep my hopes up tho.
 11-22-2010, 03:16 AM         #147
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ You forgot when Daryl asked the black dude if he has a doo-rag. At least that was funny though.

Daryl and Andrea are my favorite characters so far. I would like to see Morgan somehow come back into the picture.
 11-22-2010, 03:32 AM         #148
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now im starting to see why they relate this to lost. The dude dream was the future, thats why he dug up all them holes for the zombies bodies. Episode was sick, & to whoever said should u check it out YES watch all four episodes.
 7 years ago '04        #149
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9642 9642
im glad the new people got murked
i didnt want them to f**k up the storyline to the point where it made the show not like the comic
and lmao @ vatos in Atlanta
im guessing they dont get to

until the next season
 7 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 29 26 said:
Still got my girl Andrea... haha, trust me, she's a bad a.ss character. I've just read the series and I like how they set it up in the comic better, they dropped your guard with character development around the camp fire, then BAM! zombies k!ll Amy and others, but this was aite...

About the racism, hell yell, blatant racism mexican dialogue, lol. The comic really only had one or 2 racists people and they weren't supposed to come til later..

Your right about that... but I wasn't sure if that black guy is supposed to be Tyreese... ? I heard Glenn call'm T-dot, if it is, i'm gone be pissed.

Spoilers
And as long for the season finale, it's not looking good to me.... There really getting the tension between Rick and Shane across, looks like next ep. will be dealing with Merle (not in comic, at least to my memory)

nah the black dude isnt going to be Tyreese. If he was then he woulda had

7 years ago '05        #151
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
after watching all 4 episodes i still can remember who is who. except for Daryl since hes the mothaf**kin boondock saint BOOOOOOM
 7 years ago '05        #152
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4276 4276
 TheBallDontLie said:
:wow: What a sick action packed final five minutes with some unpredictable deaths and an emotional ending, great acting by Andrea by the way.

I know they are trying make a point that humans around them are just as dangerous the zombies, but the Gang Mexican plot had me . The dialogue of the Latino characters was AWFUL. The twist with protecting the old folks was touching and all, but it made everything else they did before that look real stupid.

There is pretty much a lot blatant racism, stereotyping, and cliche moments. That's my biggest problems with the show.
I think their dialogue was actually pretty good considering in actuallity they werent really gangsters just regular dudes forced to act tough to protect their own. One of them was a murse (male nurse lol)
 7 years ago '06        #153
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Man i am loving this show .. I love that final 10 minutes of the show .. Dudes dream becoming a reality (premonition) is a genius spin on the show ..

I can't wait for next episode ..
 7 years ago '09        #154
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 2596 2596
 29 26 said:
Spoilers
And as long for the season finale, it's not looking good to me.... There really NOT getting the tension between Rick and Shane across, looks like next ep. will be dealing with Merle (not in comic, at least to my memory)

*fixed
 7 years ago '04        #155
space
space
i think the new issue of the walking dead comes out either today :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #156
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
 ErnieB said:
i think the new issue of the walking dead comes out either today :dancingcool:
i know the latest trade comes out this week but im trying to stay away from buying it because then i got to wait another 6 months for the next one to come out. i hate buying the monthly issues.

this episode was good. i could have done without the gang/nurse thing but it was short and wound up being touching. it's a bit depressing if you think about it. it also doesn't make much sense seeing as

also common sense would have suggested the group would just join up at the old folks home and help. kind of where the show goes wrong in trying to get a message across.

7 years ago '05        #157
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Ehhhh.

Episode was ok. Dunno why its being hyped up as the best of the season.

That whole stand off outside of that hospital or nursing home was stupid as f**k, imo.

It's still on my must watch on a weekly basis list of TV shows, but no episode has lived up to the Pilot thus far imo.

I definitely still have faith, though. It's a dope concept for a show and I like some of the characters.

One of my top 2 favorite shows to premiere this Fall.
 7 years ago '06        #158
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
show was mediocre until the ending which i actually found kinda funny, still my fav show on tv though. Only thing that really annoyed me was the stupid wannabee gangster kid that kept yelling, i wanted them to beat the s**t out of that kid.
 11-23-2010, 07:32 AM         #159
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the vatos were unnecessary

like someone pointed out earlier.. i recognized that guy from somewhere .. he was one of the boonedocks
 7 years ago '10        #160
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Damn son only 2 episodes left =( when does season 2 start? (yeah i know im reachin lol)
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy