The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
2 zombies got k!lled this episode. It wasn't fast paced, but the episode wasn't uneventful either. If people are expecting guns to be blazing every episode they will be sorely disappointed. They talk about sound and smell attracting them, and they are outnumbered. Not to mention not everyone is skilled in shooting yet...

Like I said before, as more characters get introduced, it becomes less about the zombies and more about what the humans are willing to do to each other to survive.
 8 years ago '04        #102
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
@ dude wife not lettin him know she smashed the homie
 11-14-2010, 11:44 PM         #103
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was she suppose to be up front about it?
 11-14-2010, 11:47 PM         #104
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
2 zombies got k!lled this episode. It wasn't fast paced, but the episode wasn't uneventful either. If people are expecting guns to be blazing every episode they will be sorely disappointed. They talk about sound and smell attracting them, and they are outnumbered. Not to mention not everyone is skilled in shooting yet...

Like I said before, as more characters get introduced, it becomes less about the zombies and more about what the humans are willing to do to each other to survive.
I'm going to pace myself with the comics. Reading the whole series within a week, or even two weeks would be unsatisfying while waiting for the actual episodes.
 8 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Venom said:
@ dude wife not lettin him know she smashed the homie


"Oh by the way honey, not to ruin this reunion we have going but I smashed your best friend multiple times because I thought you were dead."

C'mon son.
 8 years ago '04        #106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5174 5174
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yup that had me amped up for a minute lol but damn this episode was a bit f'd up. The wife switched up on the cop's partner quick! he was on some :budden: wth just happened type stuff lol and he takes it out on that wife-beater lol

I wonder who's the new black dude from the previews..PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT

and I heard them say there were only 3 new episodes left in the season?!? wth
honestly there really isnt anything iu think people who read the comic can spoil because they created alot of characters and i think theres a couple that they got rid of
 8 years ago '09        #107
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,558 | Props total: 3146 3146
Dam, sucks that there's only 3 more eps. this season. Dude is shady for saying Rick was dead so he can smash.
 8 years ago '06        #108
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 325 325
 MosDefinition said:
honestly there really isnt anything iu think people who read the comic can spoil because they created alot of characters and i think theres a couple that they got rid of
All of this comic talk made me search torrents to download it. I don't read comics, never have, but this show is great so far and I want to see the difference is from the comic. So, I'm currently reading the book now. I just finished #1.
 11-15-2010, 02:52 AM         #109
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sticky now...
 8 years ago '04        #110
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Reppindaburghh said:


"Oh by the way honey, not to ruin this reunion we have going but I smashed your best friend multiple times because I thought you were dead."

C'mon son.
so its not somethin you would want to know when you tonguin her down and s**t
 8 years ago '10        #111
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
you know homie didn't wear a condom. what if this b**ch pop up prego all cause she smashed the homie
 8 years ago '10        #112
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
baby girl was gettin her guts ran from behind by the homie now she all on her husband like nothin happened. i could see if some years past but n*gga it's only been like a few weeks
 11-15-2010, 11:37 AM         #113
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is that since I read the comic and I'm at book 70+, it's going really slowly for me. This show would be a lot better if you didn't have past knowledge about it.

Still, really sick and the effects are tremendous.

EDIT: btw, even in the books there's no real mention of how the infection started so we're not gonna find out on the show for a while
 8 years ago '04        #114
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5174 5174
 lifesabeach said:
The problem is that since I read the comic and I'm at book 70+, it's going really slowly for me. This show would be a lot better if you didn't have past knowledge about it.

Still, really sick and the effects are tremendous.

EDIT: btw, even in the books there's no real mention of how the infection started so we're not gonna find out on the show for a while
kirkman has already said he wont ever say how it started

but they are following the basic outline of the comic though i can pretty much tell how the seasons going to end

the problem is i cant even tell what is or isnt going to be a spoiler though i can only a.ssume at this point

major spoiler


[spoiler - click to view]

 11-15-2010, 12:06 PM         #115
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But a.ssuming that Shane knew he wasn't dead and was f**king around with his wife, then he is the one that needs to man up and tell Rick, and hope he can salvage the friendship from there.
How is he suppose to know he wasn't dead?

Its all good he can go after the fine single white girl.
 8 years ago '04        #116
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5174 5174
i need the season to end because well some of the stuff yall are saying just aint gonna happen
 8 years ago '04        #117
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5174 5174
 Reppindaburghh said:
Honestly no. What you don't know won't hurt you. She really didn't even do anything wrong if she legitimately thought dude was dead. So if anything its on his partner to come clean. Thats a.ssuming his partner knew he was alive. If they both thought he was dead then eh, thats life. Can't expect your wife to remain loyal to you after you are dead, and who better to take care of her then a good friend of yours? I mean after all, you are dead. I'd rather my widow be taken care of by a dude I knew and trusted rather then some random dude who I knew nothing about.


But a.ssuming that Shane knew he wasn't dead and was f**king around with his wife, then he is the one that needs to man up and tell Rick, and hope he can salvage the friendship from there.
thats a huge leap of faith to even a.ssume he was still alive zombies were every where especially in that hospital how ever long he was there from the point of the hospital being abandoned to him waking up for him to be alive is almost implausible
 8 years ago '05        #118
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
 MosDefinition said:
kirkman has already said he wont ever say how it started

but they are following the basic outline of the comic though i can pretty much tell how the seasons going to end

the problem is i cant even tell what is or isnt going to be a spoiler though i can only a.ssume at this point

major spoiler


[spoiler - click to view]

Spoiler-

I haven't read the earlier issues in a while, but

I thought the pregnancy doesn't get revealed until they get to the prison. You have to remember, they were in the prison for like 20 issues. That's like 2 seasons worth of stuff.

But Shane dying is the only ending that makes sense for season 1. To keep him around longer wouldn't make sense. It's the start of Carl's, Rick's son, transformation and a powerful moment in the series overall.
 8 years ago '05        #119
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 TheBallDontLie said:
How is he suppose to know he wasn't dead?
I don't know but it seems like everyone in this thread is making that a.ssumption.
 8 years ago '05        #120
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 MosDefinition said:
thats a huge leap of faith to even a.ssume he was still alive zombies were every where especially in that hospital how ever long he was there from the point of the hospital being abandoned to him waking up for him to be alive is almost implausible
I agree with you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy