The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2010, 08:27 PM         #81
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
Sucks how I have to wait a little longer, West Coast takes a loss on that one. But yea, I'm gonna make sure to catch it tonight. The first two eps. were great.
Yea i just got dvr couple weeks ago luckily so if i cant be home to watch it I just record it & watch later.
 11-14-2010, 08:28 PM         #82
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
:laughing19: cant wait! and why isnt this thread in the subsection with all the other official tv shows?
yea, after I made the thread I noticed i didnt put it in subsection but mods will eventually move it.
 7 years ago '05        #83
reallmusik 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 1 1
this show is one of the best on tv right now
 7 years ago '04        #84
lilguru84 
space
space
$983 | Props total: 107 107
f**ken wicked show>>> I cant wait to watch eposide 3!!
 7 years ago '04        #85
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
Within the first couple minutes of the show the main character shoots a zombie 10 year old girl 'dead' in the head. If that helps confirm that it doesn't lose its graphic quality for being on that channel. I myself read the graphic novels for a couple yearsbefore this was even thought of being a tv show and am impressed since the "comic" is so graphic. Cursing, k!lling, r*pe, murder. Drama, comedy, zombies. It has the potential to bereally awesome.
 7 years ago '05        #86
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Look at this hoe begging for forgiveness.

Comic Universe-I was never fond of her character. She never put in any work. At least not major work. If we're trying to survive a zombie apocalypse, I need each member of my group to k!ll at least 3 zombies a day.
 7 years ago '05        #87
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
Not really a spoiler but...Dale (the guy with the fisher hat) will most likely become a favorite of some. My favorite is Andrea, the white lady that was with them in Atlanta.
 7 years ago '05        #88
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
Wow, that ending was raw. I love that music at the end, reminds me of 28 Days Later.
 7 years ago '05        #89
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 OMEGAMAN said:
Wow, that ending was raw. I love that music at the end, reminds me of 28 Days Later.
yup that had me amped up for a minute lol but damn this episode was a bit f'd up. The wife switched up on the cop's partner quick! he was on some :budden: wth just happened type stuff lol and he takes it out on that wife-beater lol

I wonder who's the new black dude from the previews..PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT

and I heard them say there were only 3 new episodes left in the season?!? wth
 7 years ago '04        #90
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 81 81
damn onle 3 episodes left in the season!?!?

i hope this series until it catches up with the comics, right now i cant tell if shane is a a**hole or a good guy..
 7 years ago '05        #91
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yup that had me amped up for a minute lol but damn this episode was a bit f'd up. The wife switched up on the cop's partner quick! he was on some :budden: wth just happened type stuff lol and he takes it out on that wife-beater lol

I wonder who's the new black dude from the previews..PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT

and I heard them say there were only 3 new episodes left in the season?!? wth
That's all new, non-comic book stuff. The way they are doing the Merle thing though (also not comic book material) I'm starting to trust them deviating from the source material.

Yes, it's a short 6 episode first season, then a normal 13 episode second season. I know Mad Men followed a similar pattern I believe.
 7 years ago '05        #92
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Thangstah said:
damn onle 3 episodes left in the season!?!?

i hope this series until it catches up with the comics, right now i cant tell if shane is a a**hole or a good guy..
The comics answer this question about Shane really early. I won't spoil anything :dancingcool:

They were on itsbx a while ago. I highly recommend EVERYONE read the comics first. A. They are really good. B. It will be almost like an alternate timeline to the show. C. The story gets crazier and crazier. If you are in suspense now, I guarantee the comic will leave you going crazy.
 11-14-2010, 10:25 PM         #93
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shows dope just catching episode 3 now kinda slow half way through, i like that zombie k!llin action haha
 7 years ago '05        #94
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
That's all new, non-comic book stuff. The way they are doing the Merle thing though (also not comic book material) I'm starting to trust them deviating from the source material.

Yes, it's a short 6 episode first season, then a normal 13 episode second season. I know Mad Men followed a similar pattern I believe.
True, that format seems reasonable..but damn it sucks having to wait to see a good series...I wonder how this season will end. it seems like theres going to be a big conflict within the group with Shane being in the middle of it
 11-14-2010, 11:38 PM         #95
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
The comics answer this question about Shane really early. I won't spoil anything :dancingcool:

They were on itsbx a while ago. I highly recommend EVERYONE read the comics first. A. They are really good. B. It will be almost like an alternate timeline to the show. C. The story gets crazier and crazier. If you are in suspense now, I guarantee the comic will leave you going crazy.
I'm liking Shane in the actual show rather than in the comics. Its hard to read his expression when he first saw Rick. It seemed to me he had mixed emotions. Which is terrible since that's suppose to be his best friend. Although at the same time caring of Rick's well being and safety. Looks like hes about to scoop Andrea. :dancingcool:

Shane went way too far which can be blamed on the angry. Now hes going to have to sleep with one eye open - better hope Ed doesn't get his hands on a gun or any sharp weapons.

The ending was no surprise (Saw like), no hardcore action at all was a letdown. I understand we were in need of character development, but us viewers aren't dumb we don't need 5-7 minutes of scenes to read into detail.

What happened to the flock of zombies that were trying to get through the door? They seriously went back to the city and all we see is one zombie?

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-15-2010 at 12:02 AM..
 11-14-2010, 11:44 PM         #96
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sho 2010 said:
Epi 3. was good. 4 look like it gon be ratchet
Hopefully, because we deserve it. I was getting restless watching unnecessary scenes that could of been replaced with real zombie action.
 7 years ago '05        #97
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
:laughing19: cant wait! and why isnt this thread in the subsection with all the other official tv shows?
 TheBallDontLie said:
Mods suck. They don't Community or this in the subsection. What's their excuse?
I could PM Ronnie and have him put this in the sticky category but in all honesty once threads get put in that section they barely get any posts because nobody scrolls down that far and nobody realizes those threads exist. It's better having it not be stickied that way it keeps getting bumped to the top of the section.

He doesn't want all the TV show stickys clogging up the top of the page, which is understandable, so its either we eliminate stickys in this section all together or we deal with them being lodged in the bottom where nobody sees them.

I vote we eliminate stickys all together. The good shows will continue to get bumped anyway.

Might make a poll to see what this sections community thinks is the best route to take with that. :hmm:

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-14-2010 at 11:50 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #98
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
show is the s**t but this episode had to be the weakest thus far, only 3 left so things should pick up.
 7 years ago '05        #99
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I could PM Ronnie and have him put this in the sticky category but in all honesty once threads get put in that section they barely get any posts because nobody scrolls down that far and nobody realizes those threads exist. It's better having it not be stickied that way it keeps getting bumped to the top of the section.

He doesn't want all the TV show stickys clogging up the top of the page, which is understandable, so its either we eliminate stickys in this section all together or we deal with them being lodged in the bottom where nobody sees them.

I vote we eliminate stickys all together. The good shows will continue to get bumped anyway.

Might make a poll to see what this sections community thinks is the best route to take with that. :hmm:

Btw I wonder what their plan is to get that bag of guns, the streets probably still packed with zombies..they only left for about a day. Plus zombies starting to move into the campsite..

I wonder when that cop is going to use that grenade he picked up from the tank in episode 2...
 11-15-2010, 12:04 AM         #100
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Reppin, is this the first time we BOTH actually like the same show?

True, you know this thread is going to get bumped, so it doesn't matter. The sub selections do blow only Boardwalk Empire is active.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy