The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2010, 02:39 PM         #61
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=88963904001&bctid=66 1735619001

Sneak peak scene.
 11-08-2010, 04:17 PM         #62
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first issue of the comic that i read made Morgan look like a b**ch.

Glad the directer fixed him up right on the show.
 11-08-2010, 10:58 PM         #63
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FX doesn't have s**t on AMC..

As for this show, I'm in, for now.

Hopefully the Zombie factor won't get repetitive.
 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM         #64
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Either way, last nights episode was pretty good.

The whole smearing zombie blood on themselves to blend in, ehhh, I wasn't really feeling that all that much. But f**k it.

My one buddy had a few issues with the pilot ep.

He's telling me that the fact that the nobody was attending to him in the hospital for however long it was until he woke up is bulls**t. He should have died from dehydration, or at least been weak as f**k from it when he finally awoke. Also the fact that 4 cops were shooting at that dude in the flipped car and they had a clear line of sight on him and it took them multiple shots from each of them to finally get him he was aggravated with. He's a medic in the Army so the medical aspect and the shooting aspect he was critical on, I guess. Neither of those things bothered me though. I didn't even really notice them until he texted me b**ching about them after I suggested the show to him last week.

I definitely like the Asian dudes character. Also, I am pretty confident the dude on the roof is going to get out of there, didn't that black dude drop the hacksaw fairly close to him? If he takes his shirt off and figures out a way to drag that saw over to him with it or something, he can cut his way out of there. I have a feeling he'll be making an appearance getting some revenge within the next couple episodes.
it aint that serious its a tv show
 7 years ago '04        #65
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 WorldsStrangest said:
Kinda. You dont tune into Lifetime or Oxygen for the latest and greatest in entertainment do ya?
You really need this W huh?
 7 years ago '05        #66
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I haven't given away anything major, and I won't because I would hate to turn people off from the show. But for people to get the most out of it, they have to understand that many people die.

Like I said though, many of the characters introduced here will be further developed, and that is proof that some will be around for a long time.

SPOILERS-FOR COMIC BOOK READERS ONLY

[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 micseles said:
i know alot of people see it that way and are that way about "spoilers", but i never have been so its always funny to me to see people get mad like you are.

You could tell me every scene of this show word for word and id still watch on like i never heard a thing. For me it isnt the element of surprise or anything like that, its the overall product and well the story is told and portrayed. So the only thing that spoils a show for me is if the story is told poorly or the acting sux, and so far this show is doing a good job on all fronts
Yea I don't care about spoilers w/ anything either. Its never a big deal.
 11-10-2010, 12:12 PM         #68
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
I haven't given away anything major, and I won't because I would hate to turn people off from the show. But for people to get the most out of it, they have to understand that many people die.

Like I said though, many of the characters introduced here will be further developed, and that is proof that some will be around for a long time.

I read the first three issues and no one died.
 7 years ago '05        #69
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 TheBallDontLie said:
I read the first three issues and no one died.
Lol. Well the comic is currently around issue 76 or so; it gets better. There is always a core group of survivors, and some make it longer than others.
 11-10-2010, 12:55 PM         #70
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Lol. Well the comic is currently around issue 76 or so; it gets better. There is always a core group of survivors, and some make it longer than others.
:wow: Issue #4 is dope. They used the smears blood and corpses of the zombie to walk through the city full of zombies to hope they don't sense them. Also seen the tank, so yeah the series is pretty much staying close to the comic in detail in some respect.

Is Morgan around in the comic besides the first issue (obviously)?

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-10-2010 at 01:04 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 TheBallDontLie said:
:wow: Issue #4 is dope. They used the smears blood and corpses of the zombie to walk through the city full of zombies to hope they don't sense them. Also seen the tank, so yeah the series is pretty much staying close to the comic in detail in some respect.

Is Morgan around in the comic besides the first issue (obviously)?

7 years ago '06        #72
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
 OMEGAMAN said:

7 years ago '05        #73
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Show has been amazing so far..saw the preview and its looking just as good. Im glad they took the route of focusing on the people than the zombies. Only thing is they dont let on when did Rick's wife and his partner started messing around. That scene where she took off her necklace with the wedding ring on could be looked at both ways.
 7 years ago '07        #74
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Like the show. Hate how they are doing the Lori/Shane thing..
Spoiler alert for anyone that hasn't watched the first two, but the show has them basically in a relationship, going out into the woods to f**k.

In the comic book, I like it because even though they smashed, it wasn't a constant thing and Shane came off as an angry dude tryin to hook up with her while she was brushing him off more. Sets the story up better to have Shane as a desperate dude trying to chase the wife, rather than have them just going at it like that, but oh well.
 7 years ago '08        #75
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
didn't even notice the official thread... we had too many other threads

I can't wait until tonight's episode
 11-14-2010, 04:21 PM         #76
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Like the show. Hate how they are doing the Lori/Shane thing..
Spoiler alert for anyone that hasn't watched the first two, but the show has them basically in a relationship, going out into the woods to f**k.

In the comic book, I like it because even though they smashed, it wasn't a constant thing and Shane came off as an angry dude tryin to hook up with her while she was brushing him off more. Sets the story up better to have Shane as a desperate dude trying to chase the wife, rather than have them just going at it like that, but oh well.

11-14-2010, 06:36 PM         #77
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best thing bout sundays right here.....I look fwd to this s**t every week.
 7 years ago '09        #78
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 2567 2567
 x7eflon said:
The best thing bout sundays right here.....I look fwd to this s**t every week.
Sucks how I have to wait a little longer, West Coast takes a loss on that one. But yea, I'm gonna make sure to catch it tonight. The first two eps. were great.
 7 years ago '05        #79
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
:laughing19: cant wait! and why isnt this thread in the subsection with all the other official tv shows?
 11-14-2010, 07:35 PM         #80
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
:laughing19: cant wait! and why isnt this thread in the subsection with all the other official tv shows?
Mods suck. They don't Community or this in the subsection. What's their excuse?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy