The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Either way, last nights episode was pretty good.

The whole smearing zombie blood on themselves to blend in, ehhh, I wasn't really feeling that all that much. But f**k it.

My one buddy had a few issues with the pilot ep.

He's telling me that the fact that the nobody was attending to him in the hospital for however long it was until he woke up is bulls**t. He should have died from dehydration, or at least been weak as f**k from it when he finally awoke. Also the fact that 4 cops were shooting at that dude in the flipped car and they had a clear line of sight on him and it took them multiple shots from each of them to finally get him he was aggravated with. He's a medic in the Army so the medical aspect and the shooting aspect he was critical on, I guess. Neither of those things bothered me though. I didn't even really notice them until he texted me b**ching about them after I suggested the show to him last week.

I definitely like the Asian dudes character. Also, I am pretty confident the dude on the roof is going to get out of there, didn't that black dude drop the hacksaw fairly close to him? If he takes his shirt off and figures out a way to drag that saw over to him with it or something, he can cut his way out of there. I have a feeling he'll be making an appearance getting some revenge within the next couple episodes.
 7 years ago '05        #42
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 TheBallDontLie said:
Who's likeable?

What happened to the black guy and his son from episode 1? By far the best character.
The fact that Rick is ready to make the decisions no one else wants to makes him likeable. He is still going to be the focus of the show for a long time. Andrea becomes tough as nails as the show goes on. I'm excited for what they can do with her.

The black guy's story makes him a good character, but that's the thing-as the show goes on, every character has a sob story about the people they lost and what they had to do to get to that point. Unfortunately, if they follow the comic book, we won't hear from him for a long time. To put it in perspective, I guess he wouldn't make an appearance until the 5,6, or 7th season, depending on how many episodes in a regular season.

I hope the show goes that long. Everyone needs to be watching it on TV, so it can get to that point.
 7 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
No "Lost" masturbating in here please.
Eat a d!ck.
 7 years ago '06        #44
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
lovin this show... about to go out and look for the comics.
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
The fact that Rick is ready to make the decisions no one else wants to makes him likeable. He is still going to be the focus of the show for a long time. Andrea becomes tough as nails as the show goes on. I'm excited for what they can do with her.

The black guy's story makes him a good character, but that's the thing-as the show goes on, every character has a sob story about the people they lost and what they had to do to get to that point. Unfortunately, if they follow the comic book, we won't hear from him for a long time. To put it in perspective, I guess he wouldn't make an appearance until the 5,6, or 7th season, depending on how many episodes in a regular season.

I hope the show goes that long. Everyone needs to be watching it on TV, so it can get to that point.

Quit posting s**t about future events from the comic, man.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 HHS said:
AMC is the best non-premium channel on TV right now
I gotta say FX is right now wit Sons of Anarchy, Always Sunny in Philly, and the League.

But this show is looking solid
 7 years ago '05        #47
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 Reppindaburghh said:

^^^lol he is so angry... grow up who cares about "spoilers" the show is good regardless.
 7 years ago '05        #48
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

The whole smearing zombie blood on themselves to blend in, ehhh, I wasn't really feeling that all that much. But f**k it.

He's telling me that the fact that the nobody was attending to him in the hospital for however long it was until he woke up is bulls**t. He should have died from dehydration, or at least been weak as f**k from it when he finally awoke. Also the fact that 4 cops were shooting at that dude in the flipped car and they had a clear line of sight on him and it took them multiple shots from each of them to finally get him he was aggravated with. He's a medic in the Army so the medical aspect and the shooting aspect he was critical on, I guess. Neither of those things bothered me though. I didn't even really notice them until he texted me b**ching about them after I suggested the show to him last week.

I definitely like the Asian dudes character. Also, I am pretty confident the dude on the roof is going to get out of there, didn't that black dude drop the hacksaw fairly close to him? If he takes his shirt off and figures out a way to drag that saw over to him with it or something, he can cut his way out of there. I have a feeling he'll be making an appearance getting some revenge within the next couple episodes.
The dude on the roof is uncharted territory. He did also lock the door, so where is he going to go if he does make it out of the cuffs? With the zombies already in the building, i'm guessing he is done for.

It was never determined how long it took for things to go from bad to worse so who knows how long Rick was out of commission? Who knows how long it took for the hospital specifically to be abandoned? I'm more concerned with how close it sticks to the comic. I think the source material is grounded in reality. As long as they are headed in the right direction, I'm not going to dwell on one part of the story that isn't fully explained.
 7 years ago '05        #49
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Like I said, the entire second episode isn't even from the comic. Who knows how close they are going to stick with it. I have no problem giving people the comic book side of this great universe. All I said is he appears again but not for a while. Trust me, I know what things to not spoil about the upcoming outline of the first season.
 11-08-2010, 02:12 PM         #50
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
The dude on the roof is uncharted territory. He did also lock the door, so where is he going to go if he does make it out of the cuffs? With the zombies already in the building, i'm guessing he is done for.

It was never determined how long it took for things to go from bad to worse so who knows how long Rick was out of commission? Who knows how long it took for the hospital specifically to be abandoned? I'm more concerned with how close it sticks to the comic. I think the source material is grounded in reality. As long as they are headed in the right direction, I'm not going to dwell on one part of the story that isn't fully explained.
He locked the roof door for the racist prick's benefit of buying him some survival time.

The black guy knocking over the tool-kit pretty much foreshadowed him escaping.
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 micseles said:
^^^lol he is so angry... grow up who cares about "spoilers" the show is good regardless.
Who cares about spoilers? The entire point of a show is to witness a story being told. The f**k do I want to know about future events for? The element of surprise and not knowing what happens next is what make a show, novel, or comic worth reading/watching.
 11-08-2010, 02:17 PM         #52
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
Ok. I wasnt trying to bash the show. Havent even watched it, just an observation.

AMC tho?? Really? My mom watches that channel religiously.
AMC has 3 of the best shows on TV today. Watch breaking bad & the walking dead. Great shows.
 11-08-2010, 02:19 PM         #53
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x7eflon said:
AMC has 3 of the best shows on TV today. Watch breaking bad & the walking dead. Great shows.
Don't call 'The Walking Dead' great yet.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-08-2010 at 02:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
Like I said, the entire second episode isn't even from the comic. Who knows how close they are going to stick with it. I have no problem giving people the comic book side of this great universe. All I said is he appears again but not for a while. Trust me, I know what things to not spoil about the upcoming outline of the first season.
Thats cool, pointing out differences between the comic and the show, but talking about future events is just spoiling aspects of the show, thus making the show less interesting, thus losing the show viewers. It's cool if you come in here after an episode airs and you're talkin about "Damn, that was nothing like the comic. This ____________ happened in the comics." But try to avoid talking about future events and ruining the element of surprise.

You've pretty much told us that a few of the main characters we have met thus far are sure to die in the next few episodes, so I'll be expecting that to happen now and won't be surprised at all if the Asian dude ends up dead in the first ten minutes of episode 3 whereas I expected him and the others to be main characters for at least the duration of this season.
 11-08-2010, 02:22 PM         #55
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I agree, I said the same s**t bout the shoot out with them dudes in the wrecked car & how they cops went about it was kinda faulty & fake-ish in a way but was a dope scene to me. But hospital scene wasn't a surprise at all cause Ive seen about 4 movies start out the same way.
 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM         #56
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Don't call 'The Walking Dead' great yet.
lol I believe it will be but breaking bad is for sure. Also FX has sick shows on as well. Sons of anarchy is a great show & I use to follow justified but got bored with it.
 11-08-2010, 02:25 PM         #57
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Thats cool, pointing out differences between the comic and the show, but talking about future events is just spoiling aspects of the show, thus making the show less interesting, thus losing the show viewers. It's cool if you come in here after an episode airs and you're talkin about "Damn, that was nothing like the comic. This ____________ happened in the comics." But try to avoid talking about future events and ruining the element of surprise.

You've pretty much told us that a few of the main characters we have met thus far are sure to die in the next few episodes, so I'll be expecting that to happen now and won't be surprised at all if the Asian dude ends up dead in the first ten minutes of episode 3 whereas I expected him and the others to be main characters for at least the duration of this season.
Who cares if the characters get k!lled, not like any of them stand out or importance (besides Rick and my dude from episode 1).

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-08-2010 at 02:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Who cares if the characters get k!lled, not like any of them stand out or importance.
 11-08-2010, 02:31 PM         #59
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Counter
 7 years ago '05        #60
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 Reppindaburghh said:
Who cares about spoilers? The entire point of a show is to witness a story being told. The f**k do I want to know about future events for? The element of surprise and not knowing what happens next is what make a show, novel, or comic worth reading/watching.
i know alot of people see it that way and are that way about "spoilers", but i never have been so its always funny to me to see people get mad like you are.

You could tell me every scene of this show word for word and id still watch on like i never heard a thing. For me it isnt the element of surprise or anything like that, its the overall product and well the story is told and portrayed. So the only thing that spoils a show for me is if the story is told poorly or the acting sux, and so far this show is doing a good job on all fronts
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy