NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
AMC is the best non-premium channel on TV right now
 11-08-2010, 11:35 AM         #22
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dexter and The Walking Dead back-to-back >>>>>>>>>>> s3x
 7 years ago '05        #23
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 -Phase One- said:
I had that "feeling" after the first episode ended. I see where you're coming from.

But this show is turning out to be better than expected. I can't wait for next week because I want to see the reactions once the wife finds out her husband is still alive. I'm just curious if she was f**king that one dude BEFORE all of this happened? I just hate how every show has to have that sappy love story bulls**t mixed in with it.
Well, as a close follower of the comics, you'll see that there are some moderate differences between Kirkman's comics and the show. They aren't major, but it's enough to point out. All of that stuff in the second episode didn't even happen like that in the comics. It was just him and Glen trying to escape. Although adding in more people does add to the show. What many TV watchers don't yet realize is that the survivor's lives post-zombie is just dragging along, waiting for some sort of end-killed by humans or zombies. MANY, and I can't stress this enough-MANY of the survivors don't last too long. I will say however that a few of the characters introduced in the beginning besides Rick do make it, and are still living in the comic book world.

To your question-I think the clue is that she took the locket off before sleeping with Shane.
Spoilers

[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #24
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 OMEGAMAN said:
Well, as a close follower of the comics, you'll see that there are some moderate differences between Kirkman's comics and the show. They aren't major, but it's enough to point out. All of that stuff in the second episode didn't even happen like that in the comics. It was just him and Glen trying to escape. Although adding in more people does add to the show. What many TV watchers don't yet realize is that the survivor's lives post-zombie is just dragging along, waiting for some sort of end-killed by humans or zombies. MANY, and I can't stress this enough-MANY of the survivors don't last too long. I will say however that a few of the characters introduced in the beginning besides Rick do make it, and are still living in the comic book world.

To your question-I think the clue is that she took the locket off before sleeping with Shane.
Spoilers

yea i was wondering too wtf the was going on in the show. the second episode was nothing like the comic. but owell the show will definately pick up cuz the comic is good. the show is raw tho wit the head shots n k!lling of zombies. i think i got a new show to watch since lost is off tv now.
 7 years ago '05        #25
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 WorldsStrangest said:
Ive seen the promos and alot of people are talking about this.

It just looks like Lost with Zombies.

Somebody prove me wrong.
Well, Lost was about the characters, then got too caught up in it's own mythology to give actual closure.

Walking Dead is never about the mythology (that is, if they stay true to the comic). The issue of why people came back from the dead is never really brought up because hell, it's not going to help you when a zombie is staring you in the face. The comic has been going for about 7 or so years, and it has never been a major issue. It's all about the characters trying to survive EACH OTHER, with the zombies thrown in to make life harder. If anyone is wondering if they should keep watching, pay attention to that part. I think, based on the source material of course, that the show will be worth it.

Hopefully people keep tuning in to see how great it can be.
 7 years ago '05        #26
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4275 4275
loving this show so far, in two episodes theyve already introduced a couple interesting dynamics and subplots! cant wait till the cop comes face to face with his old partner. For some reason i think dude on the roof is gonna make it lol.

mad i never followed the comic/graphic novel.. im usually up on great stories like this. Guess I like seeing zombie type things not reading about it.
 7 years ago '06        #27
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Man I'm really digging this show... Very awesome.
 11-08-2010, 12:51 PM         #28
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just downloaded it... gonna watch it right now to k!ll time at work, episode 1 was the s**t.
 11-08-2010, 12:54 PM         #29
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got both episodes last night.

good s**t.

yeah old girl had been f**king the guy's partner even BEFORE the zombie apocalypse. you can tell by their conversation in the cop car before the high speed chase.
 7 years ago '08        #30
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 Got Cheeve? said:
just got both episodes last night.

good s**t.

yeah old girl had been f**king the guy's partner even BEFORE the zombie apocalypse. you can tell by their conversation in the cop car before the high speed chase.

explain
 11-08-2010, 01:01 PM         #31
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fool just called her sugar t*ts.
 7 years ago '04        #32
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 WorldsStrangest said:

Somebody prove me wrong.
ive been a fan of the comic for months
its NOTHING like that
 7 years ago '06        #33
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
I really like this show. Im feeling the Rick Grimes and asian dude characters.
 7 years ago '09        #34
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
It's a great show so far, likeable characters all around but they get rid of them fast. Story is solid, action is great and the gore is PERFECT. Haha, when they were choppin' up that zombie... it had me rollin'.
 11-08-2010, 01:25 PM         #35
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
It's a great show so far, likeable characters all around but they get rid of them fast. Story is solid, action is great and the gore is PERFECT. Haha, when they were choppin' up that zombie... it had me rollin'.
Who's likeable?

What happened to the black guy and his son from episode 1? By far the best character.
 7 years ago '05        #36
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 WorldsStrangest said:

Somebody prove me wrong.

Even if it was anything like Lost, there would be nothing wrong with that seeing as how Lost is one of the GOAT shows. But it's nothing at all like Lost thus far, the f**k are you smoking?
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
Ok. I wasnt trying to bash the show. Havent even watched it, just an observation.

AMC tho?? Really? My mom watches that channel religiously.
Quadruple

AMC has some of the best shows on television. The f**k are you smoking, once again?

Mad Men, winner of Best Drama the past what, 3 years?

Breaking Bad, the winner of Best Actor in a Drama the past 2 years. The winner of Best Supporting Actor this year, and nominated last year.

Now The Walking Dead.

Also this new show "The k!lling" set to premiere in January on AMC looks intriguing.
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:

Spoilers

Dude many of the things you just said in the non-spoiler portion of your post were spoilers.

s**t, I even read what you had wrapped in the spoiler tags and that was less of a spoiler then what you didn't wrap in spoiler tags.

Those of us who didn't read the comics could give a f**k less what happened in the comics, we want to experience it for the first time while watching the show. Don't spew out a bunch of future events that we as viewers of the show for the first time aren't supposed to know.
 11-08-2010, 01:36 PM         #39
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No "Lost" masturbating in here please.
 11-08-2010, 01:37 PM         #40
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this anything like Lost?

Just finished episode 2, s**t was raw.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy