most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2010, 09:14 AM         #241
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
:dancingcool: i highly doubt merle will be "the governor" but i could see him pulling off some "governor" f'd up moves though..
[spoiler - click to view]

governor or not, one of the producers said Merle is coming back, im glad because he's such a great character and michael rooker is awesome...

but yeah, can't wait till she shows up! wonder who would play her?
 7 years ago '04        #242
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656

7 years ago '05        #243
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
anyone got a link to the comics?
 7 years ago '05        #244
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
I'm loving the fact that all you guys who read the comics hated the finale'.

I enjoyed it.

Heres hoping the show from here on out is nothing like the comics and all these spoilers I've been reading in this thread are all false.

7 years ago '05        #245
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:

I enjoyed it.

Heres hoping the show from here on out is nothing like the comics and all these spoilers I've been reading in this thread are all false.

I read the comics n I enjoyed it, I just wish they had a more appropriate finale ending..I mean ok the CDC blew up.. only little cliffhanger they had was what the scientist said to Rick..

I think a good ending wouldve been if they showed a helicopter flying (same one rick saw in episode 1 in atl), smoking about to crash or something and have everybody look like and start to drive after it..thats just my opinion though...either way they gonna have to move far from there since that explosion about to attract ALL the zombies for awhile...I wonder if theyre going to start having this take place in winter..with snow and all that
 7 years ago '07        #246
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
I read the comics n I enjoyed it, I just wish they had a more appropriate finale ending..I mean ok the CDC blew up.. only little cliffhanger they had was what the scientist said to Rick..

I think a good ending wouldve been if they showed a helicopter flying (same one rick saw in episode 1 in atl), smoking about to crash or something and have everybody look like and start to drive after it..thats just my opinion though...either way they gonna have to move far from there since that explosion about to attract ALL the zombies for awhile...I wonder if theyre going to start having this take place in winter..with snow and all that
exactly why the ending was lame....they didnt leave anything for you to look foward to
 12-06-2010, 01:41 PM         #247
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMYakballzWM said:
last 3 eps were complete dog s**t. i think i seen like 4 zombies in three weeks. just terrible

[pic - click to view]

We're better off writing our own or reading some fanfiction.net stories.
 12-06-2010, 02:01 PM         #248
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I enjoyed it.

Sorry, but it's not going to happen. Maybe some, but the major jist of it will be faithful. It took a detour after the first couple episodes, and Frank Darabont fired the writing staff to stay true to the source material. The Prison will be a major storyline in mid-Season 2 and so on.
 7 years ago '06        #249
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
^
Actually, he didn't fire the writing staff as first reported.......
 7 years ago '05        #250
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Honestly, this show sucks.

I don't like the TS-19 bit, it was completely unnecessary.
 7 years ago '06        #251
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah idk how far they're going to take the dale/andrea relationship but they definitely real close right now.

and yeah i agree, I think the scientist probably couldve told Rick that Lori was pregnant...

and as far as being infected goes...

and when rick straight b**ched Shane after shooting up the computers n stuff...once rick finds out how obsessed shane is for his wife,,its a wrap lol
i c...good s**t.
 12-07-2010, 01:14 PM         #252
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
^
Actually, he didn't fire the writing staff as first reported.......
Just read that, and well if it continues like this, the season will suck.

Hopefully, Darabont himself takes over and writes some more episodes like the first two he did with this season.

TS-19 was a disgrace and solely used to spoonfeed the audience and insult our intelligence.
 12-07-2010, 01:58 PM         #253
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
Just read that, and well if it continues like this, the season will suck.

Hopefully, Darabont himself takes over and writes some more episodes like the first two he did with this season.

TS-19 was a disgrace and solely used to spoonfeed the audience and insult our intelligence.
I won't be back for season two.
 12-07-2010, 05:44 PM         #254
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this out.
 12-07-2010, 07:46 PM         #255
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If these writers are back, I'll stick with watching DEAD SET again ....
 7 years ago '05        #256
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
I thought Darbount said that the writers just moved on to different jobs since they the filming of the show was done and nobody knew if they show would get picked up for another year...either way I think if they dont divert too much from the comics it still would be fun to watch..it was pretty crazy not knowing whether Dale and Andrea were actually going to die or not (even though i wouldve been pissed if they did)

its not always fun to already know EVERYTHING that happens in a show
 7 years ago '05        #257
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i just read the first 15 issues of the comic.. way better imo
 7 years ago '05        #258
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
what was up with the CGI when the building was blowing up?
 7 years ago '04        #259
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
its been a long time since a show fell this far off after only a couple episodes. i cant stand shows that are basically filler. they created an entire episode around the cdc and yet NOTHING was accomplished there. they went there, found out nothing, it didnt advance the story, and it blew up. like someone said the ONLY mystery is what the scientist told rick. i was real hyped after the first ep. then thought the second ep kinda fell back, but it was trying to create a backstory for the characters and make you actually like them, so i didnt mind it..but then it just fell off..i hate when they try to build stuff up bigger than it is. there wasnt a single person watching the show that thought that blond chick and the old guy were gonna stay behind. not a chance in hell.. then they drag it out and show them making a miraculous escape. and then all of a sudden they got like 5 vehicles and roll out..and dudes really gonna drive around in a jeep with no top or doors on it? REALLY?? during a zombie apocalypse?? gtfoh..
 7 years ago '10        #260
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
This is a drama , stop watching it if ur all bout zombies. Pick up the comic too cause ts a DRAMA.

This season went slow on purpose btw.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy