Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
^^^ i said in the other thread they probably fired them because they got feedback from the ppl that read the comics. They probably were straying too far from them.
 7 years ago '07        #202
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 TheBallDontLie said:
Show is GARBAGE.
you craving attention or something lol?
 12-02-2010, 12:04 AM         #203
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you craving attention or something lol?
No, i am just stating my opinion. After the pilot it looks like they bought in new moron writers since that it went down hill. The show is flat out terrible.
 7 years ago '06        #204
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
why is season 1 only 6 episodes? did they not think the show was gonna do well?
 12-02-2010, 01:27 AM         #205
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing I've learned to do now is if I haven't already read the source material, avoid it until a project is over so I can judge the show/movie/game on it's own and then afterward. I am thoroughly enjoying this show, every episode has had its moments and I found this weeks to be as good as the premiere, even though people have been complaining about the pacing and how certain story arcs started so early and others should have happened already according to the comics. People seem to have the inability to judge something as standalone without explaining what is missing from the source material. Same s**t happened with Harry Potter and I've only seen the movies, I'm judging those as movies, not as book adaptations and I can say I like the movies by themselves now. Anytime an adaptation comes out, people just have to point out what has changed and sometimes it gets irritating especially when this show is doing so many things well, even if it isn't staying faithful to the comics.

Anyways, more on topic, can't wait to see how the CDC thing plays out.
 7 years ago '07        #206
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 TheBallDontLie said:
No, i am just stating my opinion. After the pilot it looks like they bought in new moron writers since that it went down hill. The show is flat out terrible.
I only say that because in another thread Walking Dead related you said the exact same s**t lol. if you dont f**k with it why go in the threads?
 7 years ago '08        #207
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 minimafia_aj said:
I only say that because in another thread Walking Dead related you said the exact same s**t lol. if you dont f**k with it why go in the threads?
I noticed that s**t too. If you don't f**k wit certain s**t, I can understand voicing your opinion but I don't understand why ppl feel the need to go into threads just to type bulls**t?
 7 years ago '06        #208
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
HOLY s**t at how this episode ended....straying far from the comics but nonetheless very interesting
 7 years ago '06        #209
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
true but it wouldnt make sense to stay at the old folks home because its in a real crowded zombie area which they definitely wouldnt be able to clear out all the zombies
[spoiler - click to view]

plus rick said they dont have alot of ammo or food to stay there for a long time. the people of the old folks home would eventually HAVE to leave

btw i wonder if/when theyre going to start showing the

after reading the comics i cant wait to see

s**t would be epic!
after watching this latest episode i have no idea what direction they're going. but im glued more then ever now.

they might start playing with the

7 years ago '05        #210
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
The thing I've learned to do now is if I haven't already read the source material, avoid it until a project is over so I can judge the show/movie/game on it's own and then afterward. I am thoroughly enjoying this show, every episode has had its moments and I found this weeks to be as good as the premiere, even though people have been complaining about the pacing and how certain story arcs started so early and others should have happened already according to the comics. People seem to have the inability to judge something as standalone without explaining what is missing from the source material. Same s**t happened with Harry Potter and I've only seen the movies, I'm judging those as movies, not as book adaptations and I can say I like the movies by themselves now. Anytime an adaptation comes out, people just have to point out what has changed and sometimes it gets irritating especially when this show is doing so many things well, even if it isn't staying faithful to the comics.

Anyways, more on topic, can't wait to see how the CDC thing plays out.
True true, in the beginning I saw the first few episodes without reading the comics, loved it, then after reading most of the comics I realize how good the material is. Fans of the comics just want to see an a good and authentic expansion on the source material. Straying too far would make it seemed like they watered it down or something.

I am interested on where they taking it though. btw after looking at the preview again, it doesn't seem like Andrea is infected//but i could be wrong
 12-05-2010, 04:41 PM         #211
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does the sneek peek of tonight episode look stupid to anyone else but me?? Just looks like a sc fi movie or some bulls**t. First 5 episodes were nice but I hope this s**t isn't whack. I'll be pissed.
 12-05-2010, 04:46 PM         #212
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never seen a series with so much potential fall off so fast like this one has.
 12-05-2010, 09:19 PM         #213
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am i watching a lifetime movie?
 12-05-2010, 09:41 PM         #214
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they all die in this episode I'll give props.
 7 years ago '05        #215
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
If they all die in this episode I'll give props.
no offense dude but for someone who has been talking down on it non-stop and making it obvious you don't like this show, why are you watching it?
 12-05-2010, 09:46 PM         #216
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
no offense dude but for someone who has been talking down on it non-stop and making it obvious you don't like this show, why are you watching it?
Non taken. I invested four episodes into the series before i started to strongly dislike it, so i said i might as well give it the last two episodes.
 7 years ago '05        #217
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Non taken. I invested four episodes into the series before i started to strongly dislike it, so i said i might as well give it the last two episodes.
true, true. did you at least read the comics?
 12-05-2010, 09:59 PM         #218
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
true, true. did you at least read the comics?
After i watched the Pilot. I read the first 12 issues.
 12-05-2010, 10:00 PM         #219
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a wack episode this was basically a waste.

These dudes have 100% accurate like they special agents especially on head shots.
 7 years ago '04        #220
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
i really liked this whole season

interesting choice at the end a short horrible life or a quick death surrounded by the people love

wonder what the scientist told to rick at the end

gotta wait till f**king october to find out
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy