The Walking Dead - season 1

most viewed right now
 264
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
the thing with the cdc is completely new i still think they are gonna go with a particular ending of the season especially after shane looked like he was about to shoot jim
 11-29-2010, 02:27 AM         #182
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, this thread didnt bump or get talked about for s**t on this episode. But my opinion it sucked. Worst episode by far.
 7 years ago '05        #183
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 x7eflon said:
man, this thread didnt bump or get talked about for s**t on this episode. But my opinion it sucked. Worst episode by far.
 7 years ago '04        #184
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 3306 3306
is it just me but from the preview it looked like andrea began throwing up after she got that shot becuz ive never seen her get bit or anything how the f**k she get infected
 7 years ago '04        #185
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 82 82
wtf episode was retarded

so far only the 1 and 2 episodes were good
 7 years ago '10        #186
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
i cant front... I passed out during last nite show... not saying it was bad, i was tired... But then again it was so dragged out i did pass out... I woke up as they got into safe center or watever...

Someone breakdown what hap... Btw i did see shane almost pop Rick... glen looked SHHHOOOOK LOL! He looked disgusted at shane... Shane tryin to play it off was hilarious
 7 years ago '05        #187
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
this is a great show. i think ppl are expecting Zombieland and madness everywhere. Its a great drama and i love how every episode ends in craziness
 11-29-2010, 09:57 AM         #188
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok I liked the Asian character but now I hate the little f**k. "Guys, lets do the noble thing and give them a proper burial!"

It's a f**king zombie apocalypse you dumb f**k. You can't take any chances. Burn all of them to ashes. That s**t really irritated me. And the dude who was infected, you f**king k!ll HIM. You don't drive down the f**kin highway in a vehicle with him .

That s**t was way to unrealistic. If there are zombies roaming around and we are fending for our lives, you can k!ll my wife/mother/daughter if they are obviously infected. Sorry, survival is human nature. The dude with the crossbow is my favorite character because he's real as f**k. He is the only character on the show that realizes the magnitude of the situation.
yeah right... stfu.
 7 years ago '05        #189
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
is it just me but from the preview it looked like andrea began throwing up after she got that shot becuz ive never seen her get bit or anything how the f**k she get infected
yeah when i saw that in the previews I was like they better not k!ll her off, at least not right now anyway...seeing Shane's expression when he was pointing the shotgun at rick..

dude fiending to be with Lori again lol
 7 years ago '05        #190
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 deLeet said:
yeah right... stfu.
Explain what you disagree with, you f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #191
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
No way they k!ll off andrea yet... I cant see her dyin this early if they even did k!ll her off.
 7 years ago '05        #192
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Andrea dying would make me stop watching...it's one thing to deviate from the comics. It's another to start removing major characters at will for the sake of "being different".
 7 years ago '04        #193
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
i can see them not having certain characters like tyresse or michonne next season i just have t-dog be a tyresse replacement maybe but i doubt they k!ll certain characters early

i can see the black woman catching it early next season though
 7 years ago '07        #194
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok I liked the Asian character but now I hate the little f**k. "Guys, lets do the noble thing and give them a proper burial!"

It's a f**king zombie apocalypse you dumb f**k. You can't take any chances. Burn all of them to ashes. That s**t really irritated me. And the dude who was infected, you f**king k!ll HIM. You don't drive down the f**kin highway in a vehicle with him .

That s**t was way to unrealistic. If there are zombies roaming around and we are fending for our lives, you can k!ll my wife/mother/daughter if they are obviously infected. Sorry, survival is human nature. The dude with the crossbow is my favorite character because he's real as f**k. He is the only character on the show that realizes the magnitude of the situation.
Thats why there are different complex characters. Nobody is the same and its a tv show about zombies. Thats already unrealistic itself. So you mean to tell me you've never seen a movie or show when a character was too emotionally attached to someone to not k!ll them? It happens all the time. Of course there will be ppl how you think but at the same time there's ppl that don't think like that.
 11-30-2010, 10:43 AM         #195
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show is GARBAGE.
 7 years ago '05        #196
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
i can see them not having certain characters like tyresse or michonne next season i just have t-dog be a tyresse replacement maybe but i doubt they k!ll certain characters early

i can see the black woman catching it early next season though
They can't have t-dog replace tyreese..Tyreese was holding it down in the comics for a good while...T-dog seem like a punk anyway, especially after he got whooped on by Merlse
 7 years ago '08        #197
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
They can't have t-dog replace tyreese..Tyreese was holding it down in the comics for a good while...T-dog seem like a punk anyway, especially after he got whooped on by Merlse
that was some str8 bulls**t....
 7 years ago '04        #198
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
They can't have t-dog replace tyreese..Tyreese was holding it down in the comics for a good while...T-dog seem like a punk anyway, especially after he got whooped on by Merlse
i agree with u but they seem to not have a couple of characters at all like the twins which means another crucial thing probably wont happen or will happen just completely differently
 7 years ago '05        #199
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
i agree with u but they seem to not have a couple of characters at all like the twins which means another crucial thing probably wont happen or will happen just completely differently
true true... i dont even know what to think about where they taking this show..all i know is they better have tyreese n michonne better be in it along with
[spoiler - click to view]

 12-01-2010, 02:08 PM         #200
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


WEDNESDAY 10:45AM: AMC just issued a statement confirming "that there will be changes to the writing staff" of The Walking Dead.

EXCLUSIVE TUESDAY 5PM: I hear The Walking Dead writer/ executive producer/ director Frank Darabont has let go of the writers on the hot freshman AMC series, which has already renewed for a second season. That includes Darabont's No. 2, writing executive producer Charles “Chic” Eglee. Writer turnover on series between seasons is commonplace but wholesale overhauls are unusual. What's more, I hear Darabont is looking to forgo having a writing staff for the second season of Walking Dead altogether and a.ssign scripts to freelancers.

Darabont, who hails from the feature world with The Young Indiana Jones as the only series credit before Walking Dead, ended up writing 2 of the first season's 6 episodes of Walking Dead - the pilot and the second episode - and co-writing/rewriting the other 4. Two of those 4 were written by non-staff writers, one by executive producer Robert Kirkman, on whose comics the series is based, and one by Glen Mazzara. The freelance model is employed by the Starz/BBC series Tourchwood, which in turn borrowed it from the U.K. where the show originated. Having BBC as producer has allowed Torchwood to proceed with no writing staff but I hear such a plan on an U.S.-based network series such as Walking Dead may face issues with the Writers Guild. And, while the first season of Walking Dead was only 6 episodes, its second-season order is for 13, which may prove harder to manage in pre-production, production and post-production with no writing staff. Sources tell me that no final decision has been made yet with all options open, including using some combination of a writing staff/freelances. There is time - AMC is mulling launching Walking Dead's second season the way it did the first one - in October during Fearfest.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy