Tommy Hill (Ex Drug Dealer, Mobb Boss Says He Smashed Foxy Brown, Eve & Charlie Baltiremore)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 Mathematic said:
what did you do just google "Tommy Hill", n*gga? Thats a Tommy Hill from Oragon...we're talkin about a Tommy Hill from Philly......

that was the same s**t i was thinking
 7 years ago '10        #62
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8236 8236
 Steelers4Ever said:
But Tommy Hill is a snitch though...is cuz your homie or something? Dude is a rat:

Tommy Hill knew the risks when he testified against a fellow gang member in a Lane County courtroom earlier this year.

But the man he betrayed underscored them with a graphic gesture during a break in his attempted-murder trial.

It happened as jurors filed out, their backs to defendant Sean “Drama” Monro.

Hill sat in the witness box. Monro stared him down from his seat at the defense table. Then, in a gesture witnessed by others, Monro lifted his hand, extended his index finger and drew it across his neck.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #63
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 nigelmes1 said:
Oh s**t Ram Squad! I know everybody from Philly remember this joint

this s**t is super wack. lol i knew that n*gga n ramsqaud sounded mad familiar tho. i remember they wackness now
 11-07-2010, 08:05 PM         #64
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggas be wantin to talk about anything when im on my deathbed ima hit this site up and drop all kindas sh1t! lol ima be like the n*gga that was givin away magics secrets and sh1t! smh these goofy lookin b1tches ever bein anything close to celebs well...maybe eve and id need a bag to throw over her grill to pop that ol thunderdome havin a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #65
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Mathematic said:
see, i can tell by this post that you a not a street n*gga...so you wouldn't understand street s**t/ the context of what he speaking of....so, i would expect you to understand s**t he talking bout. you aint cut from that cloth homie so stop trying to over analyze s**t...and talk like you know wtf is going on. Yeah, n*ggas got opinions but cut it out!!!

and young n*ggas think they know everything....aint nothin new under the sun!
Ha.... n*gga if you dont knock it off! You can tell by a post really? I understand exactly what he talking about but the n*gga is living in the past! Its all past tense so you can't account for that sh*t now! Yea he was probably getting money at one point in time, all he has is memories of that lifestyle he once lived. & the dude in the second vid did said he snitched because he thought dude snitched on him. Once a crook always a crook. Real n*ggas do they time come home & get right back to getting it! n*gga you dont know me from a can of paint so you dont know what cloth im cut from! Im stating my opinion on this sh*t but to be honest I could give 2 flying f**ks about what you can tell or expect. You must be on the n*gga payroll or something. n*ggas always k!ll me trying to check another n*gga over some bs.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 11-07-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 11-07-2010, 08:14 PM         #66
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kool Aid said:
Nah his whole verse was about clothes. Metaphorically.
Ain't going to lie, that one went over my head son. I always thought he was talking about cloths, but didn't make the connection because the track is called drink away the pain and Prodigy was ripping about liquor. I'm just speechless right now. *back to the drawing board. And you know I'm not a clothing person so.... I don't keep up with names and s**t. This like listening to the track for the first time all over again. My conscious mind didn't pick up.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 11-07-2010 at 08:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 J. Jones04 said:
Ha.... n*gga if you dont knock it off! You can tell by a post really? I understand exactly what he talking about but the n*gga is living in the past! Its all past tense so you can't account for that sh*t now! Yea he was probably getting money at one point in time, all he has is memories of that lifestyle he once lived. & the dude in the second vid did said he snitched because he thought dude snitched on him. Homie you dont know me from a can of paint so you dont know what cloth im cut from. Im stating my opinion on this sh*t but to be honest I could give a dam homie. n*ggas always k!ll me trying to check another n*gga over some bs.
b**ch n*gga, like i said you AINT CUT FROM THAT CLOTH!!! I can tell from your b**chassness in your posts..and from the looks of your pic in your avy, n*gga you look about 12 yrs old...put some lotion on your ashy a.ss chin, lil n*gga!

but lets get to the real s**t...you talkin like you know some s**t and been around real street n*gga s**t...cuz if you did, you would def understand the context of the vid and your whole outlook on the situation would be different...of course the n*gga is reminiscing about the past thats the whole point of the video....so WTF are you talkin about? the dude in the second vid said he snitched on tommy cuz he thought tommy gave him up but when the smoked cleared it came out that tommy never snitched on him...so again, WTF are you talkin bout?

LITTLE n*gga!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Joe Budden said:
Was that who Q-Tip was talking about on "Drink Away The Pain"? "Tommy Hill was my n*gga, and people couldn't figure..." o

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #69
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Mathematic said:
b**ch n*gga, like i said you AINT CUT FROM THAT CLOTH!!! I can tell from your b**chassness in your posts..and from the looks of your pic in your avy, n*gga you look about 12 yrs old...put some lotion on your ashy a.ss chin, lil n*gga!

but lets get to the real s**t...you talkin like you know some s**t and been around real street n*gga s**t...cuz if you did, you would def understand the context of the vid and your whole outlook on the situation would be different...of course the n*gga is reminiscing about the past thats the whole point of the video....so WTF are you talkin about? the dude in the second vid said he snitched on tommy cuz he thought tommy gave him up but when the smoked cleared it came out that tommy never snitched on him...so again, WTF are you talkin bout?

LITTLE n*gga!!!!!
I understand wtf he talking about. You can make all the jokes you want & talk tough but that s**t aint changing my opinion on s**t. & n*gga you please.. You dont know me! Yea you gotta be one of dudes workers... n*gga get yo weight up!

Last edited by J. Jones04; 11-07-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #70
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 nigelmes1 said:
Oh s**t Ram Squad! I know everybody from Philly remember this joint

I was about to post this joint & they had a remix with Nelly, I remember at around the time this joint came out they had a deal through Universal and s**t made the news across the country cuz they were one of the first major drug operations that got caught up in tha music business

juss found the Allhiphop article from 04

RAM Squad's Tommy Hill Arrested On Cocaine Charges
Wednesday, December 24, 2003 7:34 AM

The home of John "Tommy Hill" Wilson, lead rapper of the popular Philadelphia group The RAM Squad, was raided last night.

The group had been under investigation by the FBI since the late 1990's after Hill and others formed an alliance with incarcerated Philadelphia mob boss, "Skinny" Joey Merlino.

Police allege that Wilson was dealing cocaine in significant quantities from his Northeast Philadelphia home.

Undercover officers bought $10,000 worth of cocaine from Wilson several times over the past year.

Plainclothes officers raided the house around 5:30 PM yesterday (Dec. 23) and charged him with drug dealing and possession charges.

Police allege Wilson oversees a vast drug distribution network, that funnels cocaine back to the Richard Allen Homes in Philadelphia and elsewhere.

Several other members of the group have been arrested on various charges over the past year, in an attempt to turn them into government witnesses.

"Its a shame that recording artists with such potential disintegrated into sordid accusations," Bernard M. Resnick Esq., the group's Entertainment lawyer told AllHipHop.com. "I haven't spoken to Tommy Hill in close to a year. Most of the guys have been doing their own thing for that time. Obviously Tommy is innocent until proven guilty."

Hill and Merlino didn't exactly conceal their relationship. The two publicly appeared together in the late 90's on stage at the now defunct club Gotham.

"I saw them together that night and so did the whole club, cause they were on stage," a source asking not to be named told AllHipHop.com. "I couldn't believe it. Kurupt, Tommy Hill and Skinny Joey were all on the stage together. I was still like 'damn Richard Allen Mob is serious.' Anyone who grew up in the Delaware Valley and was into hip-hop knew about RAM Squad. Their music was hot and the DJ's always shouted them out."

Merlino had ambitions to back the group's career through an a.ssociate named Stephen "Eppy" Epstein.

Epstein's wife was the late Linda Creed, the famed songwriter that penned hits for the Stylistics, The Spinners and Whitney Houston.

Through Epstein, the group landed a deal with Universal Records and released their major label debut Random Access Money.

Although the record was critically acclaimed and considered one of their best releases, the album sold poorly and the group was subsequently dropped.

"These guys had real talent, which is why I thought they had a shot," Resnick continued. "This group had an overarching theme to every album they put out. They understood the over all marketing concepts better than most groups did. They thought consistently and artistically they planned more than a collection of songs. It's just a sad situation."

Hill is expected to be arraigned on drug charges in the next 24 hours.

as for the snitching

Tommy Hill Of RAM Squad Cooperating With FBI
Friday, June 04, 2004 12:15 PM

John Wilson, better known as "Tommy Hill" and member of popular Philadelphia group R.A.M. Squad, pleaded guilty to cocaine charges yesterday (June 3) and is cooperating with federal authorities.
"I did what I did," Wilson told the judge yesterday before pleading guilty. "I know it was wrong. I just want to get this behind me and move on with my life."

Hill was busted in December of 2003 and charged with selling 51 grams of crack to a cooperating government witness who was wired with a recording device provided by the FBI. The FBI also supplied the money for the drug purchase, which took place last in a fast-food parking lot.

Wilson is facing a minimum of 10 years. Prosecutors will seek to reduce his sentence, based on the level of cooperation he provides.

Hill revealed two months ago that the FBI was seeking information from him in relation to former Philadelphia mob boss "Skinny" Joey Merlino and Shamsud-din Ali, a Muslim cleric accused of corruption.

He claimed an unknown rapper provided the information that led to his arrest and vowed that he would not cooperate with federal officials.

Court records indicated otherwise and stated that Wilson "agrees to cooperate fully and truthfully with the government." The nature of information he is providing is not known.

Authorities have been investigating R.A.M. Squad since the late 1990's and claim there is no difference between the rap group and a drug gang of the same name. R.A.M. stands for "Richard Allen Mob," named after the Philadelphia housing complex where Wilson and other group members lived.

Another man, Gerald "Bubby" Thomas, also from the Richard Allen housing complex, was indicted on drug conspiracy charges last month. The Thomas investigation led authorities to tap Ali's phone and agents subsequently received permission to bug Ali's home and cellphone.

Those wiretaps spawned another corruption investigation and ultimately led to Mayor John Street's office being bugged.

According to investigators, the probe does not implicate that city officials were involved in dealing drugs.

Ali's wife Faridah and her children Azheem Spicer and Lakiha Spicer were indicted yesterday, but Ali himself has yet to be charged with a crime.

Close thread
 7 years ago '05        #71
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1250 1250
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Wtf kind of avy bet did you lose n*gga?
an album sales one...if i did lose i thought dude woulda picked that album cover or sokmething...SOOOOOO WRONG! so many people won i had to have Boxden vote for the one id use...Boxden chose this gay one
 11-08-2010, 08:17 AM         #72
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Anyone going to confirm the Q-Tip shout out on The Infamous. Oh, I forgot you jits don't listen to s**t like that.
wow, did you just listen to the song?! q-tip was shouting out all the brands he wore..you should really start paying attention to the lyrics you memorize.....
 7 years ago '04        #73
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
 itzjmoney510 said:
i love how all you f*gs are arguing about this dude when the real subject should be WHO THE f**k IS THE LADY HOST!!!???
u calling someone a f*g with your ol i wish i was "smokey D" avy
 7 years ago '04        #74
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,889 | Props total: 17446 17446
 itzjmoney510 said:
an album sales one...if i did lose i thought dude woulda picked that album cover or sokmething...SOOOOOO WRONG! so many people won i had to have Boxden vote for the one id use...Boxden chose this gay one
gotdam 2012 LOL
 7 years ago '05        #75
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
n*ggas rat and then do s**t like this:

[video - click to view]

f**king shame...
 11-08-2010, 11:40 AM         #76
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could have , quit living in the past........
 7 years ago '04        #77
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,889 | Props total: 17446 17446
 goldgrill910 said:

f**king shame...
wow...s**ts awful
 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM         #78
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he's a male version of supahead?
 7 years ago '05        #79
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 goldgrill910 said:

f**king shame...
n*gga what part of the game...

[pic - click to view]

Is This!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #80
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
 goldgrill910 said:

f**king shame...
lol he doing that dance at the beginning then says "boy backs rambeezy" thats mad ricky martin.

if u doing that dance and say that, its like saying i ram boys backs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy