Tommy Hill (Ex Drug Dealer, Mobb Boss Says He Smashed Foxy Brown, Eve & Charlie Baltiremore)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 jsmooth-117 said:
Direct us down the path. Since your in the "KNOW"
it aint about me being in the "KNOW" its about n*ggas on here talking bout he a snitch and this and that...for one, if you aint from philly you probably wouldn't know who this n*gga is..so, since some n*ggas never heard of him, he snitch and a nobody? ..and some of you n*ggas talkin like Celeb b**ches cant get smashed by reg n*ggas....I know for a fact(believe me or not) that Rihanna, Solange, Kelly Rowland and Mya have all been smashed by regular n*ggas....
 7 years ago '04        #22
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
another ex hustler snitch whos livin in the past and tryin to catch some fame..whats new
^ this.

my dad's friends who sold drugs in the 70's and 80's sound EXACTLY like this n*gga.

"i f*cked all these b*tches. i had ten cribs in fifteen different states. i had bank accounts in several different continents. i had twenty cars that drove automatically. i just rode shotgun with no person in the driver's seat. the cars drove themselves, son!"
 7 years ago '07        #23
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 Hardkore said:
^ this.

my dad's friends who sold drugs in the 70's and 80's sound EXACTLY like this n*gga.

"i f*cked all these b*tches. i had ten cribs in fifteen different states. i had bank accounts in several different continents. i had twenty cars that drove automatically. i just rode shotgun with no person in the driver's seat. the cars drove themselves, son!"
What's wrong wit n*ggas reliving his glory days?Some of them n*ggas be full of s**t,but a lot of them n*gga be kicking some real s**t.Most of them n*ggas seen it all and done it all.Like my neighbor,this n*gga is a real OG.I go by the n*gga like twice a week jus 2 chill and play dominoes wit em.That n*gga got all kind of stories and s**t.Be showing me a s**t load of pics and s**t.I salute that n*gga fam.They have a few older cats who use 2 do their thing in the hood where I'm from and I see those n*ggas now and I give them n*ggas the upmost respect.Like I said a few of them n*ggas be lying and s**t but some don't u can learn a thing or 2 from them n*ggas fam.Jus my 2 cents
 7 years ago '08        #24
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
who did r kelly snitch on??
 7 years ago '04        #25
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
the ol' heads talk to dam much
 7 years ago '04        #26
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 flix02 said:
who did r kelly snitch on??
Nobody. They just hate that n*gga in the Chi Town for some apparent reason. Hes a dam rapist man!
 7 years ago '04        #27
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 2totimes said:
i mean respect for him not lying..i see where he coming from.
He told the truth but he snitched on the n*ggas he got money with. More than half of the bs police say gonna do if you dont work with them be bs.
 7 years ago '08        #28
space
space
 J. Jones04 said:
Right.. Its all past tense so you cant account for that sh*t like stack bundles said. Like what you doing now? His interview was kinda suspect, first he said he aint kno sigel & then said thats his dude wtf?
see, i can tell by this post that you a not a street n*gga...so you wouldn't understand street s**t/ the context of what he speaking of....so, i would expect you to understand s**t he talking bout. you aint cut from that cloth homie so stop trying to over analyze s**t...and talk like you know wtf is going on. Yeah, n*ggas got opinions but cut it out!!!

j0hncena said:
the ol' heads talk to dam much
and young n*ggas think they know everything....aint nothin new under the sun!

Last edited by supervillain; 11-07-2010 at 02:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #29
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,890 | Props total: 52285 52285
 Joe Budden said:
Anyone going to confirm the Q-Tip shout out on The Infamous. Oh, I forgot you jits don't listen to s**t like that.
Lol idk if u jokin or not but Q-Tip was talkin bout Tommy Hilfiger the clothes designer not this dude jus like he mentioned a bunch of different clothes labels in the song
 7 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 J. Jones04 said:
He told the truth but he snitched on the n*ggas he got money with. More than half of the bs police say gonna do if you dont work with them be bs.
who did he snitch on?

Again, how do you know this? Is this some s**t you read off the internet? You coming to conclusions when you dont even know the facts....
 7 years ago '05        #31
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Mathematic said:
I love how internet n*ggas love to discredit s**t they no nothing about....of course you probably never heard of dude...you n*ggas stay on the internet!
You can tell how easy the s**t is rolling off his tongue that he atleast telling mostly the truth, i been around n*ggas that was getting money then got put away, they all have that same demeanor , real eager to explain how they was getting it and how s**t was going on, used to sit on the stoops and listen to the ol heads for hours when i was a kid
 11-07-2010, 02:29 PM         #32
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f**k about these washed up dope dealers...he f**ked some industry hoes....wow shocking
 7 years ago '08        #33
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 StreetZ17 said:
Who????
Haha At Least He Smashed
 7 years ago '05        #34
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I know who he is an I can believe it but he is a snitch tho... but on a sidenote…the ramsquad were garbage to me….just sayin
 7 years ago '04        #35
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
good for him?
 7 years ago '04        #36
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11760 11760
 Mathematic said:
I love how internet n*ggas love to discredit s**t they no nothing about....of course you probably never heard of dude...you n*ggas stay on the internet!
this... lol
 7 years ago '05        #37
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
i love how all you f*gs are arguing about this dude when the real subject should be WHO THE f**k IS THE LADY HOST!!!???
 7 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
the way he over here talkin about who he got down with between the sheets all reckless he prolly would tell on all his boys for a Pepsi and a Twix....smh @ these so-called "gangsta" n*ggas goin on camera talkin bout wild s**t they was doin in the street....

real gangsters don't move like that homie...sorry...
 7 years ago '10        #39
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
who care I know dudes that smash them
 7 years ago '05        #40
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 477 477
why u wonderin who the female host is when u got 2 dudes in your avy?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago