Is this dirty? Rockets/Spurs related, Aaron Brooks injured on play

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
who goes for a charge at the half when dude is tossing up a lob from halfcourt with 1 second left up by 5

Last edited by Arson; 11-07-2010 at 12:34 PM..
 11-07-2010, 12:46 PM         #82
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
whats the point of taking a charge at the end of the second quarter...just put your hand up and call it a half...tryna take the charge was some stupid s**t. and unnecessary
and if he made the shot but Manu drew the charge call?

you come off as never playing sports in you life.

Brooks is a b**ch, unless he broke his ankle dude is b**chmade for crying on the court.
 7 years ago '06        #83
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
did this monday s**t is agonizing
 7 years ago '06        #84
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Didn't look dirty to me, but I'm most likely biased.

Either way that's basically what Manu always does at half court on plays like that. He's gotten the call before.P
 7 years ago '04        #85
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$831 | Props total: 36 36
tryna take a charge on a half-court heave........thats some BS....that looks like it hurt really bad. ball of his ankle hit the floor.
 7 years ago '04        #86
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
It's not dirty, but Ginobili's a straight up b**ch for trying to get a charge by undercutting brooks on a hail mary buzzerbeater
 7 years ago '07        #87
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Aaron Brooks is just weak f**k out of here with that s**t. I hate when players grab their face and twist and turn. foh with all that acting
 7 years ago '07        #88
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 KingoBling said:

Brooks is a b**ch, unless he broke his ankle dude is b**chmade for crying on the court.
 11-07-2010, 01:44 PM         #89
JayStar88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are u serius, so manu was supposed to let brooks shoot the ball and try to make it, he try for the charge casue if they would have called a offensive foul and brooks would have made it then it would never had count, big ups to manu for playing defensive no matter what quarter and how man minutes or seconds are left you dont stop playing defence unless you know ur winning, so that was not a dirty play at all

Afnorth123 said:
whats the point of taking a charge at the end of the second quarter...just put your hand up and call it a half...tryna take the charge was some stupid s**t. and unnecessary
 11-07-2010, 02:13 PM         #90
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not dirty at all. manus a f**got tho... tryin to take a charge on a halfcourt shot at the buzzer
 7 years ago '06        #91
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Chest Rockwell said:
not dirty at all. manus a f**got tho... tryin to take a charge on a halfcourt shot at the buzzer
yeah, it's much cooler to give up on plays dude busts his a.ss on both ends of the floor every game, nba would be much better with more players like him

and to answer your question, if he drawls the charge on that play (wich he has done numerous times) thats an extra foul on brooks.... imo it's usualy good to get teams star players to pick up extra fouls... thought so anyway... guess not on BX

manu tied the game with under 10 seconds, and forced a turnover to ice the game... I'm sure most teams in the nba wouldn't want him on thier squads
 11-07-2010, 02:21 PM         #92
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how could that possibly be seen as dirty? Guy's not allowed to draw charges now?
 7 years ago '06        #93
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
who tries to draw a charge at HALF-time at HALF-Court!?!?!?!?
 7 years ago '05        #94
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 KingoBling said:

never played sports? lol @ all the what ifs...what if manu put his hand up and contested the shot instead of sliding under people.....

I'm all for guys playing until the buzzer but you cant tell me that now taking charges are better defense than contesting shots with your hands up....thats bulls**t...put your hands up and contest the shot..taking a charge wasnt necessary in that situation...
 11-07-2010, 02:35 PM         #95
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
yeah, it's much cooler to give up on plays dude busts his a.ss on both ends of the floor every game, nba would be much better with more players like him

and to answer your question, if he drawls the charge on that play (wich he has done numerous times) thats an extra foul on brooks.... imo it's usualy good to get teams star players to pick up extra fouls... thought so anyway... guess not on BX

manu tied the game with under 10 seconds, and forced a turnover to ice the game... I'm sure most teams in the nba wouldn't want him on thier squads
this guy wants ginobilis d!ck so bad that he named himself after him and took his #
 11-07-2010, 02:53 PM         #96
AKidNamedCurry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He clearly slides over while Brooks is in the air. I don't know how you can defend that. Dirty, debatable. Stupid and unnecessary, definitely.
 7 years ago '05        #97
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
very dirty, who would slide under someone for a charge at HALFCOURT when it's the end of the 2nd qtr... what if the shot goes in and a blocking foul is called? Ginobli would get heat for doing it, and he should in this situation... it was the end of the first half, not the game, let him chance makin sometihng like that...
 7 years ago '04        #98
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
thats dirty.
 7 years ago '08        #99
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
if it was anyone else it wouldnt be dirty geno is too crafty of a vet to do something with out a purpose , dnt forget he is a FIBA hall of famer
 7 years ago '06        #100
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
are you guys blind, or just dont play basketball. First he wanted to take charge, he was just standing there he didnt do anything on purpose, Brooks just rolled his ankle off of Manu's that is all. I am not obviously a Suprs fan as i hate them and i know that they play dirty, but no dirtier than the celtics and many other teams in the NBA. NOT A DIRTY PLAY STOP REACHING
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy