Kanye West - Looking For Trouble feat Pusha T, Cyhi The Prynce, Big Sean & J Cole (GOOD Friday)[CDQ]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2010, 10:03 PM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good music own the game

big sean was off beat tho and his vocals were loud
 7 years ago '07        #82
SG08 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 11 11
Honestly Who ever says J. Cole doesn't have the "X-Factor" Then why would all the best rappers co-sign him? Those people life is music so im going to trust there opinion way more than a random hater behind his keyboard. The track was nasty and i think n*ggas on boxden just love to hate to redeem there self-esteem.

Also they made this track in like 2 days, just appreciate the free music and get on with your life.

PS. J. Cole Won. then Big Sean>Kanye>Pusha>Cyhi
 7 years ago '05        #83
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
Cole World!!!
 7 years ago '04        #84
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 SG08 said:
Honestly Who ever says J. Cole doesn't have the "X-Factor" Then why would all the best rappers co-sign him? Those people life is music so im going to trust there opinion way more than a random hater behind his keyboard. The track was nasty and i think n*ggas on boxden just love to hate to redeem there self-esteem.

Also they made this track in like 2 days, just appreciate the free music and get on with your life.

How about you trust your own opinion... And how many times has the "top artist" brought the next "top artist" onto the scene?

Even Kanye needed Dame to cosign him before Jay got on board...

Jay is trying to get lucky, and he's rolling the dice heavy on J. Cole... He doesn't have it, I'm telling you, you can choose to believe me or not...
 11-06-2010, 10:11 PM         #85
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SG08 said:

why this n*gga over here getting upset, nobody said J cole was wack everyone pretty much admits he's nice on tha mic. he just ain't doin anything that hasn't been done
 7 years ago '04        #86
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 hustlershope84 said:
Neither does Lupe. Cole got an incredible mic presence and delivery.
Lupe doesn't have it either, but he's a better rapper than J. Cole... and look where that got him lol...

Being a good rapper is like, half the battle...
 11-06-2010, 10:17 PM         #87
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j cole is a boring rapper
 7 years ago '05        #88
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
:agreement6: J.Cole "Ironic you been sleepin on the one that your dreamin bout.:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #89
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11465 11465
J.Cole is so f**king ill n*gga k!lled this s**t

Big Sean did too
 7 years ago '07        #90
SG08 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 11 11
 GoldynChyld421 said:
How about you trust your own opinion... And how many times has the "top artist" brought the next "top artist" onto the scene?

Even Kanye needed Dame to cosign him before Jay got on board...

Jay is trying to get lucky, and he's rolling the dice heavy on J. Cole... He doesn't have it, I'm telling you, you can choose to believe me or not...
I trust my own opinion and then i see what other artist say about other artist because they seen what goes on behind the scenes that we don't kno about. Thats how i determine who really going to a great rapper. And Everybody co-signing this guy and you say he doesn't have the x-factor attributes is foolish to me. Thats my opinion.

antdog said:
why this n*gga over here getting upset, nobody said J cole was wack everyone pretty much admits he's nice on tha mic. he just ain't doin anything that hasn't been done
no one is upset it just ponders me that people hate on a song so much. If you like a song listen to it and if you don't, don't listen to it. This n*gga giving out free music that sounds like it could be on an album (Except for BIg Sean mixing) just listen to the song or dont.
 7 years ago '04        #91
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 961 961
s**ts pretty f**kin dope , I thought it was pretty solid from everybody
 11-06-2010, 10:34 PM         #92
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SG08 said:
I trust my own opinion and then i see what other artist say about other artist because they seen what goes on behind the scenes that we don't kno about. Thats how i determine who really going to a great rapper. And Everybody co-signing this guy and you say he doesn't have the x-factor attributes is foolish to me. Thats my opinion.

no one is upset it just ponders me that people hate on a song so much. If you like a song listen to it and if you don't, don't listen to it. This n*gga giving out free music that sounds like it could be on an album (Except for BIg Sean mixing) just listen to the song or dont.
i said u was upset cuz you calling people "haters" cuz they say dude ain't got the X-factor.
 7 years ago '09        #93
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
cole k!lled it
 7 years ago '04        #94
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 SG08 said:
Well I do music too, so go figure
 7 years ago '07        #95
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21240 21240
 snippet said:
Have ya face lookin all captain crunchy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #96
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
All i see is black roses/ Drug dealer poses/Shoveling that deadrose angel up they noses
Never let jail/ Turn my SHYNE/ To MOSES... Pusha was nice!!! hahaha

Everyone was dope as hell!!
 7 years ago '10        #97
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
cole brown k!lled dis s**t
 7 years ago '10        #98
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
big sean f**king spazzed wow
 7 years ago '08        #99
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Kanye gotta stop putting Pusha on G.O.O.D. Friday tracks cuz he's making everyone else look like amateurs.
 7 years ago '10        #100
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8184 8184
 Swisher sweet said:
Sigh...

*goes back to playing "The Joy"
im wit'cha tho I admit, j Cole murked dis new s**t! Cyhi n kanye put up a good f!ght to. Song sounds rushed overall to me. Was expecting a better beat wit the features that's on the record.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago