Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
that n*gga said 'let T.I. talk him out of it'.. hell nah
 7 years ago '09        #142
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
Bow wow, u want me on ya fan base? Rap about some s**t only bow wow can rap about, dat no one else can speak on.
 7 years ago '07        #143
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Time to call Uncle Snoop up for some of that Cali weed.

Pac told that lil motherf**ka to get out the studio when he was lil. I guess that was an omen.
 7 years ago '05        #144
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
"Yes I have had a chance to meet Pac. Twice! (He told me) 'Get out the booth.' Literally! I was little and I remember sneaking into the booth while he was actually working on the Me Against The World album. I remember it like it was yesterday. He had on the reading glasses and everything in the booth. It's eerie talking about it now, but it was definitely an honor to watch one of the greats do what he does best." - Bow Wow
If that wasnt a hint he should have just got a 9-5
 7 years ago '05        #145
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I see alot of attention whoring in this s**t

posting it on twitter?

@ yall falling for it
 7 years ago '05        #146
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space

bow wows mom on twitter aswell?

I guess it runs in the family
 7 years ago '05        #147
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
i find it real hard to feel sorry for duke. like his problems > than mine...... gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #148
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Icemouth said:
honestly this is the dumbest most wrong cliche ever used. yes, yes it totally buys happiness
only broke people say this
 11-07-2010, 01:49 AM         #149
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Piggy backing off of this here ^^...That is real talk...No matter how long Bow wow been out and made music...people who are around his age and some who are some years older NEVER respect him as a RAPPER....It is really backwards, I mean I know he will always have that same fan-base of teenagers...that is ANOTHER DISADVANTAGE of having a career so young...no matter How much you grow many people will still look at him as the same "lil boy".

Yes, T.I did ghost write for him and all though I feel like NO RAPPER should have anybody ghostwriting for him...IF you think about it - MANY rappers & Mc's have people ghost writing for him, yes A LOT - it is so simple as looking in the back of the cover booklet when you buy a album...Then you notice the part where it says 'Written By' is NOT the person whose album you bought.

NOT only that but MANY rappers & Mc's don't even "free" style they pre-write s**t and then supposedly freestyle it.....so there are many rappers & Mc's who don't even know how to freestyle let alone rap...and some even sampled lines hell even verses of other rappers...because really everything repeats itself and in turn lines will be recycled but there are A LOT of rappers & Mc's whose use other rappers & Mc's verses in plenty of their songs....and have ghost writers as I stated before on top of that.

So, what other reason why people like him (started of young) don't get respect? yes, I know you can't please everybody. but still....

It is really crazy at the same time that no matter how hard dude try, people who grew up listening to him and especially people who are some years older than him still don't respect him and the main reason is because of the disadvantage of coming into the industry young 'cause he still will have that same teenage like fan-base

like I said even the best or better rappers have ghostwriters...yes even the best so again I never understood it

He needs to stick to what he does best which is make songs for the girls and kids thats who buys the most cds anyways. He tryna swim with wayne drake and t.i. etc....
But don't nobody wanna hear that gangsta talk coming from bow wow.
He tryna sell something he ain't got a fan base for. Shoulda just stayed with JD cause cash money aint the place for him might as well just continue to make movies f**k that rap s**t too much trouble
 7 years ago '09        #150
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Laid Back said:
take a joke, and their ratings usually balance themselves out and give an accurate view on the movie. Plus you can read individual reviews, just stay away from the boards.

but the lottery ticket was trash, write your name and address on the back of the ticket. movie done.

I just replied because people take Ibdm and wikipedia and run with it...not knowing people can edit it as well....... aw well carry on
 7 years ago '06        #151
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
yo Ill switch any time u want man
 7 years ago '10        #152
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
ey this thread went hot topic and i got no rep from any other person besides that off it

n*ggas don't give a f**k bout bow wow
 7 years ago '09        #153
space
space
space
 chronicles said:
He needs to stick to what he does best which is make songs for the girls and kids thats who buys the most cds anyways. He tryna swim with wayne drake and t.i. etc....
But don't nobody wanna hear that gangsta talk coming from bow wow.
He tryna sell something he ain't got a fan base for. Shoulda just stayed with JD cause cash money aint the place for him might as well just continue to make movies f**k that rap s**t too much trouble
But even if he did the ones like I said who still can be considered his fanbase still has no respect.

Hell, Bow Wow is around my age. Well I am 24. Just saying I think it is just a disadvantage that people still look at him as lil bow wow and still put him in that small fanbase. That is the disadvantage of being young GROWING UP in the limelight.

Some people fanbase grow and some don't. I would think after developing in the spotlight his fanbase would grow, some start understanding him more or better.

Last time I checked he wasn't talking about gun play..

The problem is people don't want him to grow...because them being stuck on that lil bow wow image. So, that is a struggle for him. Imagine growing up in the spotlight but you can't change because people won't let you?
 7 years ago '09        #154
space
space
space
 Nyuzi said:

Pac told that lil motherf**ka to get out the studio when he was lil. I guess that was an omen.
You might be right...:hmm:
 11-07-2010, 07:17 AM         #155
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
only broke people say this
 7 years ago '09        #156
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
$589 | Props total: 1242 1242
" I be in Columbus, never seen Bow Wow".
From a Columbus n*gga, he don't want a regular job here.
 7 years ago '04        #157
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
they more then likely be clowning this lil n*gga and since wayne aint HIGH then a maf**ka anymore he more then likely don't want this lil n*gga round YMCMB anymore
 11-07-2010, 08:32 AM         #158
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he' finally noticed his time is up n he cant handle it
 7 years ago '10        #159
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
who gives a s**t.
 11-07-2010, 08:37 AM         #160
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought bow wow was with young money and if he is why would he be b**ch wayne basically gives ym anythign they f**kin want.......... or he wants to be dead because he realised he cant write a decent song any more
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago