Bow Wow Being Suicidal On Twitter.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Im Guessing Those "Like Mike" Checks Stop Coming In...
 7 years ago '09        #122
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 JosephDoom said:
on some serious s**t... i hope lil homie dont do nothing crazy, prayers be with him

on some funny s**t... have TI talk him out of it

Tommy_Bunz said:

“I think [Bow Wow's] career is a strain on his brain… A lot of times he feels like he is stuck in a world and has nowhere to go. He asks me questions all the time, like, ‘When are they going to put me on the cover of XXL?’ and you automatically kind of know, ‘That ain’t going to happen, Bow, because the people that read XXL ain’t really buying your records.’ He thinks about that. He starts feeling like, ‘s**t, I should just do something else until I turn 22, 23.’”"
Piggy backing off of this here ^^...That is real talk...No matter how long Bow wow been out and made music...people who are around his age and some who are some years older NEVER respect him as a RAPPER....It is really backwards, I mean I know he will always have that same fan-base of teenagers...that is ANOTHER DISADVANTAGE of having a career so young...no matter How much you grow many people will still look at him as the same "lil boy".

Yes, T.I did ghost write for him and all though I feel like NO RAPPER should have anybody ghostwriting for him...IF you think about it - MANY rappers & Mc's have people ghost writing for him, yes A LOT - it is so simple as looking in the back of the cover booklet when you buy a album...Then you notice the part where it says 'Written By' is NOT the person whose album you bought.

NOT only that but MANY rappers & Mc's don't even "free" style they pre-write s**t and then supposedly freestyle it.....so there are many rappers & Mc's who don't even know how to freestyle let alone rap...and some even sampled lines hell even verses of other rappers...because really everything repeats itself and in turn lines will be recycled but there are A LOT of rappers & Mc's whose use other rappers & Mc's verses in plenty of their songs....and have ghost writers as I stated before on top of that.

So, what other reason why people like him (started of young) don't get respect? yes, I know you can't please everybody. but still....

It is really crazy at the same time that no matter how hard dude try, people who grew up listening to him and especially people who are some years older than him still don't respect him and the main reason is because of the disadvantage of coming into the industry young 'cause he still will have that same teenage like fan-base

like I said even the best or better rappers have ghostwriters...yes even the best so again I never understood it
 11-06-2010, 10:28 PM         #123
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And "Lottery Ticket" was actually a good movie

As far as small budget movies go...
That movie was so racist towards blacks.
 7 years ago '09        #124
space
space
space
And some of y'all think that money can buy happiness is really mistaken.

Like really what else can you get if you bought everything you wanted? Not only that but just because he have everything he want that dosen't mean everything is all good.

Imagine being young growing up in the spotlight...where you got get up at 5am just for photo-shoots, can't enjoy a regular meal at a restaurant 'cause every 5 minutes somebody want your autograph, people wanting to rob you just cause you got more money, having the media judge and print your EVERY move, being in the studio just to be creative to please and entertain the masses, taking the last cut of the creativity you just did because the producer got to get paid first, having family & friends hang off your nuts 'cause they want money, having to pay bodyguards 'cause you can't go anywhere by yourself, having the industry/the few elites tell you how and what to do, and if you don't have to suffer a image tarnished and other s**t etc...

Yes his life is better in the MONEY area...but what about everything else?....making up for what you WANT/BUYING WHATEVER YOU WANT from what you still DON'T HAVE INTERNALLY doesn't make it all good...it makes it half good
 7 years ago '04        #125
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
damn his life on lottery ticket was dope before he won the lotto cept for the dude that wanted to steal all them shoes
 7 years ago '05        #126
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Dude need to just switch his style up.
 7 years ago '10        #127
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
this is hella off topic but im new to this site so im jus wonderin...how many points do you get before your s**t says POWERFUL...just noticed that abt some ppl.
 7 years ago '09        #128
space
space
space
 Laid Back said:
must have saw the lottery tickets rating on imdb.

IMDB is NOT a credile source....It is rated, reviewed by ANYBODY and edited by ANYBODY.

Just like wikipedia...anybody can edit it...
 7 years ago '09        #129
space
space
space
 beatjunkie said:
this is hella off topic but im new to this site so im jus wonderin...how many points do you get before your s**t says POWERFUL...just noticed that abt some ppl.
21 million
 7 years ago '04        #130
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 TheBallDontLie said:
That movie was so racist towards blacks.
Not at all.. it was a generalization of the project mentality... It was exaggerated of course, but come on, what do people in the projects (or any other "ghetto" environment know about money or what to do with it?
 11-06-2010, 10:50 PM         #131
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope he saved his money
 11-06-2010, 10:54 PM         #132
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey bow wow......

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #133
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
But really what else should we suspect...two words...child star

everyone of those child stars wind up with some issues, Bow Wow hasnt been meessed up on drugs, arrested, charged with r*pe, nothing...

He's at a point in his career where he needs to forget about rapping if he want to be in movies, he gotta get his Will Smith on and be like fucc a cash money and these other jiggaboos
 7 years ago '06        #134
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

IMDB is NOT a credile source....It is rated, reviewed by ANYBODY and edited by ANYBODY.

Just like wikipedia...anybody can edit it...
take a joke, and their ratings usually balance themselves out and give an accurate view on the movie. Plus you can read individual reviews, just stay away from the boards.

but the lottery ticket was trash, write your name and address on the back of the ticket. movie done.
 7 years ago '05        #135
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Feel bad for the lil n*gga. Money creates more problems for most people. How would you feel if people looked at you as a lottery ticket?
 11-07-2010, 12:16 AM         #136
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"wudda went to school" huh?

Yes Shad, you really should have gone to school.
 11-07-2010, 12:19 AM         #137
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Feel bad for the lil n*gga. Money creates more problems for most people. How would you feel if people looked at you as a lottery ticket?
I kinda like being po' at least I know what my friends here fo. -Cee-Lo.
 11-07-2010, 12:32 AM         #138
nuff sed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won't say Bow Wow isn't legitimately going through something, but what are his mostly preteen smut followers gonna do? He needs to talk to his momma, not Twitter. Sidenote: Not saying money makes life perfect, but anyone who says it doesn't bring some joy has never been broke. I'm no millionaire, but I've come a long way from Camden, NJ and money makes life a whole lot easier.

Last edited by nuff sed; 11-07-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #139
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I cant even lie, lil dude been looking miserable as hell everytime I've seen him with the Cash Money boys.

But at the same time, f*ck that. You got enough money in the bank to not rap anymore and to gradually fade out the little limelight that he has. Fall back, enjoy ya money, look out for moms, be an actor and enjoy life man.....and get off twitter n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #140
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
"wudda went to school" huh?

Yes Shad, you really should have gone to school.
Out of everything you point that out?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy