Bow Wow Being Suicidal On Twitter.

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 111 111
He shouldve offed himself long ago
 7 years ago '05        #82
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
This dude made so much money as a youth im surprised he just don't go the independent route.
 11-06-2010, 08:32 PM         #83
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smells like gay pr0n
 7 years ago '05        #84
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
I was just on twitter and the mother just twitpic some shoes. She aint even thinking about her son

7 years ago '04        #85
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
wish he'd hurry and do something already. haha
 7 years ago '06        #86
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 slimstakez said:
puss ... everyones not made for this
.. dudes been doing it since he 5 .. he like 24 now thats 19 years .. s**t would take a toll on anyone ..
 7 years ago '07        #87
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
A bunch of dumb a$$ n*ggas. When people say money can't buy happiness, doesn't mean that you have everything. It means that you have things that you don't want. He may be rich, but those fools nagging all the time are not. People trying to rob him are not. Not to mention, this n*gga was put in the game at a young age. Snoop had him on Arsenio. Kid probably never wanted to be in the limelight.
 11-06-2010, 08:55 PM         #88
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
To all you kids money doesnt buy happiness once you have everything.
honestly this is the dumbest most wrong cliche ever used. yes, yes it totally buys happiness
 11-06-2010, 09:03 PM         #89
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
I was just on twitter and the mother just twitpic some shoes. She aint even thinking about her son

llllllloooooooooolllllllllll:rol llaugh:

BOW WOW LOST
 11-06-2010, 09:03 PM         #90
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tweet him a pistol or some bleach. Let me tell you something... this dude feeling suicidal he can go hop in his lambo, find a new groupie, or call up a new groupie, and you better believe they're dimes... and they'll f**k his ugly a.ss too. Why? Because he DOESN'T have a reg job... Ol' broken and sad talking about regular job.. f**got a.ss.

Yeah I'm mad.
 11-06-2010, 09:07 PM         #91
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fly_society_05 said:
wow this is rare

im used to joe budden being suicidal on twitter

shhiit, this is like the 3rd time ol boy been talking like that....and really, this probably won't be the last.
 7 years ago '10        #92
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
man Bow Wow is a sucka a.ss n*gga...take it from a n*gga in Ohio that has hella ppls in Columbus...he ain't real.
 11-06-2010, 09:11 PM         #93
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a feeling somebody about to expose bow wow maybe a tranny... because every time dude about to get exposed he start making suicidal threats via twitter
 7 years ago '05        #94
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,262 | Props total: 2458 2458
hes only 23 hes still all the time in world to go to college, get a degree, and find a regular job.

he makes it sound like hes in his mid 30's and that time has come and gone.
 11-06-2010, 09:14 PM         #95
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he mad cause tip cant ghostwite his semi hits anymoe?
 7 years ago '10        #96
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
I think he's just having trouble coping with the fact his rap career is basically over...and he'll never be anything better than a C-List actor...so all that Will Smith talkin he was doin a couple years ago...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #97
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9816 9816
he must have an album coming out
 11-06-2010, 09:17 PM         #98
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"In case any of you missed last night’s discussion on Twitter, @LILife aka Jermaine Dupri asked @XXLStaff, “Why ya’ll never gave Bow Wow a cover any point in his 12 year career?”

Apparently, JD had tweeted the question earlier in the day but my co-worker Ans, who was manning the Twitter account, didn’t see it until much later, following a bevy of RTs. His response: “probably timing and buzz at the moment. If you go back and check his [Bow Wow's] album releases versus who got the cover at that time I a.ssume they [were] bigger, that’s just my guess but really couldn’t tell you since I haven’t been here 12 years.”"

"Funny thing is, when one of my other co-workers caught wind of the JD Twitter conversation, he pointed out a time where he had a similar discussion with the ATL CEO that was quite different. When asked about Bow Wow’s career and the possibility of him gracing the cover in the March 2007 issue, Dupri had this to say:

“I think [Bow Wow's] career is a strain on his brain… A lot of times he feels like he is stuck in a world and has nowhere to go. He asks me questions all the time, like, ‘When are they going to put me on the cover of XXL?’ and you automatically kind of know, ‘That ain’t going to happen, Bow, because the people that read XXL ain’t really buying your records.’ He thinks about that. He starts feeling like, ‘s**t, I should just do something else until I turn 22, 23.’”"
 7 years ago '05        #99
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
tomorrow he will be back on his BS talking about how much money he got and how much better he is then you and me. If his own mom don't feel sorry for him im not.
 11-06-2010, 09:18 PM         #100
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
I liked Roll Bounce

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy