Bow Wow Being Suicidal On Twitter.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
regular life aint all its cracked up to be...

being rich + famous >>> balancing your check book and f**kin the same girl every night...
 7 years ago '05        #182
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Gm0ney85 said:
regular life aint all its cracked up to be...

being rich + famous >>> balancing your check book and f**kin the same girl every night...
real talk...give me the money and the fame
 7 years ago '04        #183
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
this dude b**chin like he got real problems that broke motherf**kers got
 11-08-2010, 12:09 PM         #184
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall cats is tripping, dude been doing this s**t since like 5 or 6, while most of yall was playing with action figures and s**t at 6, dude was going hard..........so to say he really gave up his childhood......I can see that........is his life better then mine........hell yeah.......and he probablly just b**ching on some emotional s**t.......but dude it harder trying to stay relevant in this then anybody else....

So while I dont understand........I understand
 11-08-2010, 12:12 PM         #185
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as crazy as it sounds I would never want to be famous........ever...............
 7 years ago '05        #186
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yall cats is tripping, dude been doing this s**t since like 5 or 6, while most of yall was playing with action figures and s**t at 6, dude was going hard..........so to say he really gave up his childhood......I can see that........is his life better then mine........hell yeah.......and he probablly just b**ching on some emotional s**t.......but dude it harder trying to stay relevant in this then anybody else....

So while I dont understand........I understand
i hate when people say "gave up they child-hood"...

cuz u can look at it two ways...

1-WTF IS A NORMAL CHILDHOOD?!.. his childhood could have been better than a "normal" one?!

and..

2- all the kids in ghettos never get a child hood either... its str8 to man-hood for a lot of kids who dont have fathers, and whose mothers are drugged out or turn't out...

so f**k u and "giving up your childhood"... type of bulls**t is that..
 7 years ago '04        #187
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6444 6444
 Hold That said:
You know you a b**ch if a n*gga like Chris Brown telling you too stfu.. Who's career has had it the hardest and what celeb went through more scrutiny than that n*gga in the last 2 years..
lmao chris went ham
 7 years ago '05        #188
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This n*gga been suicidal for a minute now.... remember he used to f**k with Omarion.... we all know what probably happened there that still gives him nightmares to this day.

I'd wish I was dead too if my manhood was violated by Marques Houston.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #189
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
And smh @ giving your childhood up.... you gave up government checks, walmart school clothes, having to borrow pencils from classmates and hoping they don't ask for it back so you'd have a pencil for the rest of the day, reduced school lunch, taking the bus home straight through high school, not being able to play sports because you can't afford the uniforms, no senior prom/field trips because mommy doesn't have a dollar so spare, etc. to being in the position to self-proclaim yourself as "Lamborghini" Moss.

What the f**k wrong with you boy?
 7 years ago '05        #190
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadroan said:
lmao chris went ham
what chris say?
 7 years ago '05        #191
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
And smh @ giving your childhood up.... you gave up government checks, walmart school clothes, having to borrow pencils from classmates and hoping they don't ask for it back so you'd have a pencil for the rest of the day, reduced school lunch, taking the bus home straight through high school, not being able to play sports because you can't afford the uniforms, no senior prom/field trips because mommy doesn't have a dollar so spare, etc. to being in the position to self-proclaim yourself as "Lamborghini" Moss.

thats some reaaaal a.ss s**t right there... n*gga musta grew up right next door to me..except for the walmart school clothes, bus to school, pencil thing, senior prom/field trip s**t.. but other than that..
 7 years ago '09        #192
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 2 Pistolz said:

Get'em, get'em, got'em, got'em, good, good, good. :agreement6:
 11-08-2010, 03:02 PM         #193
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
i hate when people say "gave up they child-hood"...

cuz u can look at it two ways...

1-WTF IS A NORMAL CHILDHOOD?!.. his childhood could have been better than a "normal" one?!

and..

2- all the kids in ghettos never get a child hood either... its str8 to man-hood for a lot of kids who dont have fathers, and whose mothers are drugged out or turn't out...

so f**k u and "giving up your childhood"... type of bulls**t is that..
Since you acting like you Dr Phil and s**t let me help you out

When you 12 years old and you forced to get out there earn a check 12-16 hours A DAY, working harder then a grown a.ss man to make lil b**ches like yourself happy to provide a product then you are not being a child......you being a grown a.ss man......wtf were you doing when you was 12? Where you even thinking about a job? NO THEN STFU.........

And to the second point they have a legitimate beef too......they are in the same boat......anyone who is made to take on a grown up's life when they are young children.......they are giving up thier childhood.......plain and simple
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy