Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2010, 11:13 PM         #101
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
You can't go around saying 'Christianity is against science' as that is completely untrue! That's like me saying that science proves money does grow on trees...which is clearly also untrue! Science is defined as “the observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.” Science is a method that mankind can use to gain a greater understanding of the natural universe. It is a search for knowledge through observation. Advances in science demonstrate the reach of human logic and imagination. However, a Christian’s belief in science should never be like our belief in God. A Christian can have faith in God and respect for science, as long as we remember which is perfect and which is not.
Your not against science but religions stand in the way of it. I mean where could we be without religion holding back science? How many years were wasted where the church was condemning and k!lling scientists who didn't agree with them? Your belief in god being above science is why I called you irrational earlier by the way, thats you not allowing fact to take precedent over something you believe without proof.

CuZzA said:
Our belief in God is a belief of faith. We have faith in His Son for salvation, faith in His Word for instruction, and faith in His Holy Spirit for guidance. Our faith in God should be absolute, since when we put our faith in God, we depend on a perfect, omnipotent, omniscient Creator. Our belief in science should be intellectual and nothing more. We can count on science to do many great things, but we can also count on science to make mistakes. If we put faith in science, we depend on imperfect, sinful, limited, mortal men. Science throughout history has been wrong about many things, such as the shape of the earth, powered flight, vaccines, blood transfusions, and even reproduction. God is never wrong.
You can't put faith in science, but you put faith in man to interpret scripture how many times? Or retelling the story how many times? You count on man to tell you something that you will believe in without any question, why not let some scientists explain stuff to you so you can look into it yourself? You don't need to go do the math or experiments to check science. There are no dead languages you need someone to translate either.

CuZzA said:
Truth is nothing to fear, so there is no reason for a Christian to fear good science. Learning more about the way God constructed our universe helps all of mankind appreciate the wonder of creation. Expanding our knowledge helps us to combat disease, ignorance, and misunderstanding. However, there is danger when scientists hold their faith in human logic above faith in our Creator. These persons are no different from anyone devoted to a religion; they have chosen faith in man and will find facts to defend that faith.
Christians fear science because it can prove them wrong and its taking power away from them. Regardless of religions change viewpoints and how they interpret scripture, there will be a point where they are basically proven wrong. I hold facts above faith in anything, I am willing to change my mind about anything as are 99% of atheists. If god came down and presented himself we wouldn't get mad and deny whats in front of us, we would accept that things have changed. That is why our view point is rational and yours is not.

CuZzA said:
Still, the most 'rational' scientists, even those who refuse to believe in God, admit to a lack of completeness in our understanding of the universe. They will admit that neither God nor the Bible can be proved or disproved by science, just as many of their favourite theories ultimately cannot be proved or disproved. Science is meant to be a truly neutral discipline, seeking only the truth, not furtherance of an agenda.
We don't understand everything, but look how long science has been developed enough to even attempt to understand basic s**t. And you can't prove to me big foot does not exist either, is that supposed to be a valid point? I am not trying to further an agenda, if religion stayed in its lane I would never talk about it.

CuZzA said:
But much of science supports the existence and work of God. Psalm 19:1 says, “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.” As modern science discovers more about the universe, we find more evidence of creation. The amazing complexity and replication of DNA, the intricate and interlocking laws of physics, and the absolute harmony of conditions and chemistry here on earth all serve to support the message of the Bible. A Christian should embrace science that seeks the truth, but reject the “priests of science” who put human knowledge above God. And that's what I do.
We have not discovered any evidence towards creation, we have theories on how the universe started but that does not even lean towards creation. As far as perfection and complexity of the universe I think it neither proves or disproves either side. I can see it as evolution or you can say its creation. But there are imperfections and randomness that we have not been able to explain as well so I believe the point is advantage to neither side.

Last edited by -BigC-; 11-06-2010 at 11:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #102
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 CuZzA said:
I changed my beliefs just by coming to church. It doesn't take a miracle - it takes you to have an open mind. That's all it is. It's really simple. I did it out of respect for my friend who invited me, and instead it changed my life. And that's what I don't get about atheism. When was the last time you heard someone say, "Becoming an atheist has turned my life around completely. Before I was an atheist, I used to be an alcoholic who beat my wife; now I've become the ideal family man"? Atheism just doesn't have that kind of moral power. The Christian, on the other hand, can point to dozens of examples of the difference that knowing God has made to people's lives.

Here's a great story:
Charles Bradlaugh, an outstanding intellectual of the nineteenth century, challenged a local preacher of the gospel to a debate in London. The debate was to compare the claims of Christianity with the claims of atheism. The minister, Hugh Price Hughes, agreed to the challenge on one condition: Bradlaugh would bring with him a hundred people whose lives had been changed by their commitment to atheism. If he did so, then Hughes would bring a hundred people whose lives had been changed by knowing God. To drive his point home, Hughes offered to debate with Bradlaugh if he could bring fifty people, or twenty, or ten, and finally if he could bring one man or woman whose life had been transformed by atheism. Charles Bradlaugh had to withdraw from the debate, as he realised that atheism has no moral power to change lives.
Glad you were able to change for the better bro. And I do agree it only takes an "open mind." Miracle might of been too heavy of a word and misleading. But like you said, you went from being an alcoholic and beating your wife to turning to God. I see that as a miracle and miracles happen everyday. But I know we both have an understanding that God has humbled us and worked in our hearts. I just beg for people who read this and don't care about God to indeed open their minds.

As for the atheism story you shared, to me, being an atheist is just someone who is stubborn. They just don't wanna hear it. Just doesn't make any sense...
 7 years ago '06        #103
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 CTR said:
Glad you were able to change for the better bro. And I do agree it only takes an "open mind." Miracle might of been too heavy of a word and misleading. But like you said, you went from being an alcoholic and beating your wife to turning to God. I see that as a miracle and miracles happen everyday. But I know we both have an understanding that God has humbled us and worked in our hearts. I just beg for people who read this and don't care about God to indeed open their minds.

As for the atheism story you shared, to me, being an atheist is just someone who is stubborn. They just don't wanna hear it. Just doesn't make any sense...
I wasn't an alcoholic That was just an example I gave
 7 years ago '10        #104
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7546 7546
 CuZzA said:
A) You can't just 'not agree' with what I said It's the truth. That explanation I gave is exactly why Christians are against slavery
B) Look up ^ Thanks for coming.
What is the truth? Let's ask that. Were you there when this was going on? I love how everyone claims its "truth" when none of us were there. Once again, this going off of man's writings or interepatations. Are you reading history or HIS-STORY? Man is not perfect as I stated before and the Bible certaintley is not as it is writing by man. Your agrument "the Bible's teachings and writings are inspired by God" that may be true but you can make the same argument about the album American Gangster by Jay Z, he was inspired by the movie. Does that make it any more true? No.

Last edited by GBREEZE; 11-06-2010 at 11:20 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #105
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 7 years ago '10        #106
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 269 269
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:

n*gga i belive in Goku more .
Both are made up of corse but his story is the Shizznat :dancingcool:
Really dude?? Effin Weirdo.
 7 years ago '06        #107
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Your not against science but religions stand in the way of it. I mean where could we be without religion holding back science? How many years were wasted where the church was condemning and k!lling scientists who didn't agree with them? Your belief in god being above science is why I called you irrational earlier by the way, thats you not allowing fact to take precedent over something you believe without proof.
So I'm not against science now? You just said I was though. Why'd you go back on yourself?
You talk about the church condemning and k!lling scientists, yet there are places in the world where governments (atheist governments, by the way) are condemning and k!lling innocent Christians. How would you explain that?

You can't put faith in science, but you put faith in man to interpret scripture how many times? Or retelling the story how many times? You count on man to tell you something that you will believe in without any question, why not let some scientists explain stuff to you so you can look into it yourself? You don't need to go do the math or experiments to check science. There are no dead languages you need someone to translate either.
I do let science explain stuff. I enjoy science. Alot, actually. But the idea of a Big Bang which created everything so perfectly is about as possible as placing a bomb in the middle of a grocery store, and when it blows up, it results in a perfectly cooked Christmas dinner. And that doesn't do it for me, sorry.

Christians fear science because it can prove them wrong and its taking power away from them. Regardless of religions change viewpoints and how they interpret scripture, there will be a point where they are basically proven wrong. I hold facts above faith in anything, I am willing to change my mind about anything as are 99% of atheists. If god came down and presented himself we wouldn't get mad and deny whats in front of us, we would accept that things have changed. That is why our view point is rational and yours is not.
I don't fear science lol. Like I said in an earlier post, being an atheist means living every day with the possibility that evidence will come to light which will prove you wrong. My days are spent with the hope that I'll be proven right. Logically speaking, an atheist is never secure until he or she has explored all the options. And no human is arrogant enough to say that they have explored all the options.

We don't understand everything, but look how long science has been developed enough to even attempt to understand basic s**t. And you can't prove to me big foot does not exist either, is that supposed to be a valid point? I am not trying to further an agenda, if religion stayed in its lane I would never talk about it.
I stay in my lane.

We have not discovered any evidence towards creation, we have theories on how the universe started but that does not even lean towards creation. As far as perfection and complexity of the universe I think it neither proves or disproves either side. I can see it as evolution or you can say its creation. But there are imperfections and randomness that we have not been able to explain as well so I believe the point is advantage to neither side.
So we agree to disagree? That's fine.

To be honest, it's 4.25am in Liverpool...It's been a fun four hours, but I've got to get to bed. Plus my head hurts

Let me just conclude with this:
I am in no way against science. I love science. I'm currently studying ('majoring'?) Sport Psychology at university. That's a science in itself. Christians are not against science, we just don't put it above God. Why would we? By doing so, we'd be limiting God, as we'd be putting ordinary, sinful men above perfection. Seems a bit silly really coming from a Christian.
 7 years ago '06        #108
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
What is the truth? Let's ask that. Were you there when this was going on? I love how everyone claims its "truth" when none of us were there. Once again, this going off of man's writings or interepatations. Are you reading history or HIS-STORY? Man is not perfect as I stated before and the Bible certaintley is not as it is writing by man. Your agrument "the Bible's teachings and writings are inspired by God" that may be true but you can make the same argument about the album American Gangster by Jay Z, he was inspired by the movie. Does that make it any more true? No.
Dude , I wasn't referring to the Bible as 'truth' in that post. I meant the principles I gave were truthful.
You took excerpts from the Bible (Old Testament) in a way to prove the righteous k!lling of unbelievers. I then proceeded to also take excepts from the Bible (New Testament) which teaches that we, as Christians, no longer live by Old Testament law, but by Christ's new covenant.

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians (because they didn't exist yet - obviously). Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example), some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system), and some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on us today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law. In place of the Old Testament law, we are under the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2), which is to “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…and to love your neighbour as yourself” (Matthew 22:37-39). If we obey those two commands, we will be fulfilling all that Christ requires of us: “All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments” (Matthew 22:40).

Last edited by CuZzA; 11-06-2010 at 11:37 PM..
 11-06-2010, 11:46 PM         #109
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
So I'm not against science now? You just said I was though. Why'd you go back on yourself?
You talk about the church condemning and k!lling scientists, yet there are places in the world where governments (atheist governments, by the way) are condemning and k!lling innocent Christians. How would you explain that?
Because I can't say all of you are or aren't against science so I rephrased it, your religion stands in the way of it. Well unless they are using atheism as the reason then it doesn't really concern the topic, but if you can show me where I would be interested...

CuZzA said:
I do let science explain stuff. I enjoy science. Alot, actually. But the idea of a Big Bang which created everything so perfectly is about as possible as placing a bomb in the middle of a grocery store, and when it blows up, it results in a perfectly cooked Christmas dinner. And that doesn't do it for me, sorry.
The big bang theory doesn't claim it created everything perfectly, it claims everything came as it is now by just sheer chance and probability along with evolution. "Chance" is a bad way of saying it but thats the dumbed down explanation.

CuZzA said:
I don't fear science lol. Like I said in an earlier post, being an atheist means living every day with the possibility that evidence will come to light which will prove you wrong. My days are spent with the hope that I'll be proven right. Logically speaking, an atheist is never secure until he or she has explored all the options. And no human is arrogant enough to say that they have explored all the options.
I agree which again is why being an atheist is the rational stand point. Its being open minded which I hardly consider a negative. I understand it sucks admitting you won't ever know everything and have no chance, but its for people who can take things into context...

CuZzA said:
I stay in my lane.

So we agree to disagree? That's fine.

To be honest, it's 4.25am in Liverpool...It's been a fun four hours, but I've got to get to bed. Plus my head hurts

Let me just conclude with this:
I am in no way against science. I love science. I'm currently studying ('majoring'?) Sport Psychology at university. That's a science in itself. Christians are not against science, we just don't put it above God. Why would we? By doing so, we'd be limiting God, as we'd be putting ordinary, sinful men above perfection. Seems a bit silly really coming from a Christian.
Christians limit science, which is my basic problem with them. Religion is the reason stem cell research hasn't been going on in the United States and just generally limits progress around the world. f**king condemning birth control to country facing an aids epidemic.
 7 years ago '06        #110
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Christians don't condemn birth control. They condemn SOME reasons for the use of birth control. Catholics condemn ALL forms of birth control, but the Bible doesn't explicitly say that, so I don't understand why they've decided to jump on that bandwagon.

By the way, you tend to generalise a lot of things, but are then proven 'somewhat' wrong minutes later. There's no doubt you're educated, but come on man, stop coming out with this crap. A lot of the stuff you say is 'along the right lines', but you tend to go that step too far, and it's annoying because you're clearly wrong, yet there are people here who will take your views that 'All Christians are against science' and 'Christianity is against birth control' as ignorant fact, and then they tell people, and then those people tell people...and you wonder why so many people are dumb when it comes to religion! (Christianity in general)

The last sentence of the penultimate paragraph sums it up nicely.
 11-07-2010, 12:06 AM         #111
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't say all of any religion is against anything, because every church is different . There are some Christian churches that are okay with gay marriage and a lot of other crap, then there is the exact opposite of that where the preacher/minister basically just preaches hate. If what I say doesn't apply to you then props for being not one of the crazy religious people. And I am not saying Christian/Catholic/Muslim/whatever because I am not against any religion, I am summing up the problems they all present.
 11-07-2010, 12:12 AM         #112
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's.. really. Kind of creepy.

How about all that money goes to charities instead. I'm sure the people would appreciate it more.
 7 years ago '06        #113
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I can't say all of any religion is against anything, because every church is different . There are some Christian churches that are okay with gay marriage and a lot of other crap, then there is the exact opposite of that where the preacher/minister basically just preaches hate. If what I say doesn't apply to you then props for being not one of the crazy religious people. And I am not saying Christian/Catholic/Muslim/whatever because I am not against any religion, I am summing up the problems they all present.
Finally, I've got round to you! You live in America, right? So I'm guessing you've heard of the Westboro Baptist Church? I am not like that
I, personally, find homos3xuality to be unacceptable under God's law, and I don't think it should be encouraged, but I do have like 10-20 gay friends. Genuine friends. I don't treat them any differently as I would a heteros3xual person. Would they go to hell? That is what the Bible teaches. If they asked me that question, I would give them that answer. But I would do so in a loving, kind, meaningful way. None of this preaching hate rubbish. Jesus himself spent time with 'the worst types of sinners' (according to society's law at the time), so if I, myself, am trying to emulate Jesus on a moral level, then why should I shun homos3xuals? Or fornicators? Hell, even people who swear? And that's the thing - we're ALL sinners. Even me So I think, Biblically, the 'rules' (I don't like using that word) are clear, but also how we go about treating people is also clear - to love everybody (love thy neighbour).
 7 years ago '04        #114
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 CuZzA said:
I'm going to hit this in three different points: How can a God of love send people to hell? What about people who haven't heard about Jesus? And what about people who are unable to hear about Jesus?

Firstly, hell means total separation from everything good. The flames described in the Bible may be a picture language, but the reality they represent is no figment of the imagination. One of the reasons hell exists is because of the seriousness with which God takes the decisions of men and women. If we choose to reject Him, His offer of life and way of escape from all the dirtiness in the world, He refuses to overrule our decision. He won't force us to accept His love - this would rob us of the privilege of choice, and make use mere robots - not humans. So we have to take the consequences of our decisions. This means that, by choosing to live without God, we have indeed chosen to live without God, now and forever.
It is no use asking why we can't opt to live without God in this life and to live with Him in the next. The question completely misses the point about the radical nature of our choice. For example, suppose we choose not to have any children of our own and then, at age 80, change our minds and want to have grown-up children around to look after us. By then it's too late. Our earlier decision had inevitable consequences. So it is with our decision about God. There comes a point (death) when our earlier decision is too far gone to change, which means we have chosen to spend eternity living in the presence of our own sinfulness and in the absence of God.
All this shows that, from from God sending 'good' people to hell, they send themselves. After all, it would be unreasonable to blame the doctor for my ill health if I refuse to take the medicine he prescribed. The divine doctor has diagnosed the sin-sickness of mankind and offered a foregiveness-cure. If we refuse or ignore the offer, we will have to live with the disease. This is what hell is - living after death with all our worst traits still raging inside us, only now they are unrestrained by God or social convention, a seething mass of unforgiven vices and unresolved conflicts. God does not want anyone to go to hell (1 Timothy 2:4), so he has prepared a way (Jesus) for the human race to escape its horrors. He is in the business of getting people into heaven, not sending them to hell.

Now, it does seem unfair that God should judge people when they haven't had the chance to hear about Jesus (I liked your example of 'Unboontu', who resides in the Philippines). Well let's get one thing clear from the start - God is going to act fairly. That is His nature - just, fair and compassionate. This much is guaranteed: when every human being comes face to face with their Creator, no one will be able to complain that they get a raw deal.
God has given two clues about Himself to every person on Earth. The first is the world about us - its beauty, order and design. Live in my house while I am away, and my books, CDs and the state of my garden will tell you a great deal about me even though we may never have met. Live in God's world, and the discerning person will notice the marks of His ownership everywhere. The second clue is the conscience in all of us, that inner voice which keeps us uncomfortable when we do what we know to be wrong. It points out that we can't even live up to our own standards. It's a constant reminder, put there by God, that we need help to become the people we would like to be.
Unfortunately, nobody has ever lived up to their own standards, let alone God's, so Jesus came to give us new power to do the right thing. There is no way to get this power except through His death and resurrection. However, this does not necessarily mean than an individual must be aware of Jesus' actions on her or her behalf in order to receive its benefits.
When slavery was abolished in the British empire in 1833, thousands of people in Africa were made safe from the threat of captivity and abduction to the West Indies and the Americas. Many of them knew nothing about the British Government and even less about the act of Parliament which guaranteed their freedom. Despite this ignorance, they enjoyed the freedom the act obtained for them. In the same way, any person anywhere who is really sorry for the wrong in their lives and throws themselves completely on God's mercy for their salvation can enjoy the benefits of the Christian message, even though they do not know the facts about Jesus' death and resurrection.

Now in terms of the people who are unable to hear about Jesus, this question is similar to the last. Usually people want to include in this question two different groups: those who were born before Jesus came, and those who do not have the capacity to understand the Christian message, such as children who die in infancy or people with learning difficulties.
First, throughout the Bible, the way to God is the same - by faith in God's mercy - and, not even in the Old Testament, by keeping the commandments. All the ancient heroes of the Bible who are said to have pleased God did so by faith. He accepted their faith on the basis of what Jesus was going to do. They enjoyed the benefits of Jesus' death and resurrection even though it had not yet happened. I may, for example, get my girlfriend a gift on the strength of a pay rise I have been promised. She experiences the benefits of the increase before I get the money because I know it is coming. Similarly, God chose to accept people in Old Testament times on the strength of what He knew was coming, in response to their faith.
Secondly, people who don't have the ability to understand the Christian message will not be judged as if they did. God is perfectly fair and understands their limitations better than we do: they will not be automatically damned because of their inability to grasp His message. The Bible does, however, indicate clearly the people who are going to be judged - those who reject the message, and those who hear it but never get round to making a decision about it. If you are reading what I'm writing, you have the capacity to understand the facts about Jesus Christ. Very young babies and people with terribly damaged minds would seem incapable of either the rejection or the delaying tactics the Bible so strongly condemns.
God does not want anyone to be lost, and He is deeply concerned about every human being. When he expressed special concern for the weak and defenceless in society, we can be certain that He has tragic circumstances, like the death of a baby, near to His heart. We know He will do the fair and just thing.

This is the best post I've read in the time I've been on Boxden.

I know a lot of people on here are atheist, and while I dont like it or agree with it, the only thing we can do as Christians is at least attempt to show them while we live the life we live and worship our almighty father above.

But Cuzza, theres one thing that I wanted to get your opinion on. What about the holidays such as Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc.? I recently stopped celebrating some of them after a long talk with my pastor and I've been second guessing myself a bit lately. Your thoughts?
 7 years ago '09        #115
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1053 1053
 Jessie19994 said:
Really dude?? Effin Weirdo.
Gohan

[video - click to view]

11-07-2010, 01:30 AM         #116
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Finally, I've got round to you! You live in America, right? So I'm guessing you've heard of the Westboro Baptist Church? I am not like that
I, personally, find homos3xuality to be unacceptable under God's law, and I don't think it should be encouraged, but I do have like 10-20 gay friends. Genuine friends. I don't treat them any differently as I would a heteros3xual person. Would they go to hell? That is what the Bible teaches. If they asked me that question, I would give them that answer. But I would do so in a loving, kind, meaningful way. None of this preaching hate rubbish. Jesus himself spent time with 'the worst types of sinners' (according to society's law at the time), so if I, myself, am trying to emulate Jesus on a moral level, then why should I shun homos3xuals? Or fornicators? Hell, even people who swear? And that's the thing - we're ALL sinners. Even me So I think, Biblically, the 'rules' (I don't like using that word) are clear, but also how we go about treating people is also clear - to love everybody (love thy neighbour).
Its always been my stance that some churches are genuinely cool, I know of one that is little more then a place for people to hang out and maybe seek advice of some of the older folk. I've never had a problem with those folk because they never try to push themselves on anyone, my problem is with some of the people who do try and preach. Even more so some of the Republicans who use religion like its a scientific reason for things in politics. The religion itself does not bother me, its what its used for that does. If you want to believe in some crazy s**t then its your right, but the problem is that its so entrenched into our government in the United States that we basically need some sort of atheist revolution to set this s**t straight.
 7 years ago '10        #117
robertskyy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
Exodus 20:4 -Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

So I guess they don't read the Bible..... Oh well.....
 7 years ago '05        #118
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Why is the bible and Koren so violent. Would god really want half of this stuff to happen I believe in god and Jesus. but sometimes I question the bible and the Koran. I believe in peace and respect love your fellow man and women no matter what. Then you read these books and its all about violence and dieing. I mean is this really what God wants. Is the bible and koren really a lie????
 7 years ago '06        #119
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Wasn't Nostradamus a great prophet too? Didn't he have predictions that came true?
But really who created God? and wouldn't he have powers too and be more powerful than God or did he create himself?
You don't know and I don't know and they forgot to add that part to your bible.
This is an infinite battle....
God vs. No God
Jesus vs. No Jesus
Happened vs. It didn't happen
Ghost vs. there are no such thing as ghost
Heaven & Hell vs. there is no Heaven and Hell
Aliens vs. no such thing as Aliens
Zeitgeist vs. Zeitgeist is bullsh*t
Pyramids were built by Aliens vs. No they weren't
UFO's are real vs. they're government air crafts
Afterlife vs. No afterlife
and the list goes on forever....
No one knows the truth so think outside the box and think for yourself don't
expect everything you read (bible wise or other) or hear to be true especially with the bible that no one in our time has lived to tell that tale.

For the Godly church goers preaching bible verses. If no one was here to teach you those certain ways and you weren't raised living by the bible what would you live by?
If you're raised with a certain mentality it's hard for you to really see things in another light because that's all that you were taught.

To k!ll is a sin but we give death sentences and lethal injections.
The U.S. Doesn't mix religion and politics but on the dollar bill it says in God we trust.
or is God really Gold, Oil and Diamonds....

If you're a Christian you will ALWAYS be forgiven no matter what so what makes you think people won't get the ideal to be violent, k!ll or r*pe people then say God forgive me and believe that they are still going to Heaven.

Churches can be considered another way to collect money in a different light.
Why would there really be a need for an offering everyday or week sounds suspect.

People should see the bible for what it really is, a man made book with stories and as a guide to live by don't take it to heart when people don't believe or live by every story in it.

Last edited by cboi3523; 11-07-2010 at 01:26 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #120
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 palogee said:
The statue and these comments really crack me up. The Bible specifically speaks AGAINST IDOL WORSHIP!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with Jesus. Everything to do with Pagan deception. If people actually read the bible they would see that Catholics right on down to the Southern Baptist are all following Pagan rituals. But using the bible as a cover. And this December they will cut trees down, bring them into their homes, and decorate it. Even though the bible says not to do so.

Just sayin... But you don't hear me doe...
Most religions do.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy