Nov 6 - Giant Lord Jesus statue completed in Polish town

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
It takes a miracle for someone to change their beliefs. I didn't read the whole thread but I read enough for some people not to take God serious. I don't blame you, but I beg you to reconsider and search for answers/the truth if you don't take Jesus Christ serious...biggest decision you'll ever make in your life.
 7 years ago '10        #82
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,107 | Props total: 7571 7571
 CuZzA said:
I'm going to redirect you over to here:
I am not saying Jesus is a myth. That's not what I am getting at. What I am telling you is that this so called "correct religion" has many flaws and has roots of paganism. That's all I'm saying.
 7 years ago '10        #83
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
Zeitgeist is a decent documentary but it has many historical inaccuracies. Espcecially about the Gods they are comparing to Jesus. The story of Horus for instance is totally wrong in Zeitgeist, as well as Krishna. I believe in GOD, and GOD only. I don't think I need a middle man to talk directly to GOD. I can see how some people could be aetheist but let's be real the universe, sun, moon, and stars don't run off a generator. The creation of life is not all by mistake. I believe if you live your life as a good person you will have a relationship with GOD. I believe religion has a lot of good in it, but it also has created seperation between nations and millions if not billions of deaths. We all know in our heart what is wrong, you don't need a book to tell you that. I only thing I can really say is DO RESEARCH don't believe everything you hear or see. That goes for Zeitgeist, The Bible and so on. Many people are in a religion simply based off of the parents philosphies. They have truly done 0 research and continue to sit and believe. Open your eyes!

Peace

As I stated before, I don't believe everything I hear or see. What you are pointing to is the basic argument in Zeitgeist. About how the story of Jesus is the same recycled from older dieties.
 11-06-2010, 10:25 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Evolution is not faith based at all, its a scientific theory that has a ton of facts behind it but just not enough to change it from theory to fact.

So again we are going to go back to how easy it is to prove your religion wrong. Because every single time science will prove you wrong, you won't allow it to because your religion is going to change its view point. Your religion used to claim the Sun revolved around the Earth, then science came and disproved that.

Basically whenever your proven wrong you will change your interpretation of the bible. So why don't you just stay quiet and preach to the people dumb enough not to challenge your bed time stories instead of wasting rational peoples time...
 7 years ago '04        #85
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
....wait wait wait....was Jesus THAT white?
 7 years ago '06        #86
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 CTR said:
It takes a miracle for someone to change their beliefs. I didn't read the whole thread but I read enough for some people not to take God serious. I don't blame you, but I beg you to reconsider and search for answers/the truth if you don't take Jesus Christ serious...biggest decision you'll ever make in your life.
I changed my beliefs just by coming to church. It doesn't take a miracle - it takes you to have an open mind. That's all it is. It's really simple. I did it out of respect for my friend who invited me, and instead it changed my life. And that's what I don't get about atheism. When was the last time you heard someone say, "Becoming an atheist has turned my life around completely. Before I was an atheist, I used to be an alcoholic who beat my wife; now I've become the ideal family man"? Atheism just doesn't have that kind of moral power. The Christian, on the other hand, can point to dozens of examples of the difference that knowing God has made to people's lives.

Here's a great story:
Charles Bradlaugh, an outstanding intellectual of the nineteenth century, challenged a local preacher of the gospel to a debate in London. The debate was to compare the claims of Christianity with the claims of atheism. The minister, Hugh Price Hughes, agreed to the challenge on one condition: Bradlaugh would bring with him a hundred people whose lives had been changed by their commitment to atheism. If he did so, then Hughes would bring a hundred people whose lives had been changed by knowing God. To drive his point home, Hughes offered to debate with Bradlaugh if he could bring fifty people, or twenty, or ten, and finally if he could bring one man or woman whose life had been transformed by atheism. Charles Bradlaugh had to withdraw from the debate, as he realised that atheism has no moral power to change lives.
 11-06-2010, 10:35 PM         #87
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well morality has nothing to do with religion, the problem is the masses of f**ktards who get suckered into religion try to relate the two. Morality comes from societal norms more then it comes from any religion.

And I am glad for the people who have been saved, but if your going to bring that up please bring all of the people religions have caused to be massacred as well.
 7 years ago '08        #88
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 CuZzA said:
Here's a great story:
Charles Bradlaugh, an outstanding intellectual of the nineteenth century, challenged a local preacher of the gospel to a debate in London. The debate was to compare the claims of Christianity with the claims of atheism. The minister, Hugh Price Hughes, agreed to the challenge on one condition: Bradlaugh would bring with him a hundred people whose lives had been changed by their commitment to atheism. If he did so, then Hughes would bring a hundred people whose lives had been changed by knowing God. To drive his point home, Hughes offered to debate with Bradlaugh if he could bring fifty people, or twenty, or ten, and finally if he could bring one man or woman whose life had been transformed by atheism. Charles Bradlaugh had to withdraw from the debate, as he realised that atheism has no moral power to change lives.
:applause:
 7 years ago '08        #89
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 -BigC- said:
Well morality has nothing to do with religion, the problem is the masses of f**ktards who get suckered into religion try to relate the two. Morality comes from societal norms more then it comes from any religion.

And I am glad for the people who have been saved, but if your going to bring that up please bring all of the people religions have caused to be massacred as well.
So, have you changed anyone's life for the better or do you plan to in the mere future...?
 7 years ago '06        #90
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Evolution is not faith based at all, its a scientific theory that has a ton of facts behind it but just not enough to change it from theory to fact.

So again we are going to go back to how easy it is to prove your religion wrong. Because every single time science will prove you wrong, you won't allow it to because your religion is going to change its view point. Your religion used to claim the Sun revolved around the Earth, then science came and disproved that.

Basically whenever your proven wrong you will change your interpretation of the bible. So why don't you just stay quiet and preach to the people dumb enough not to challenge your bed time stories instead of wasting rational peoples time...
Oh okay, so I'm irrational now? Isn't it funny how, suddenly, you've started to get personal?

Let me just underline this point for you - Christianity is not AGAINIST science. Luke, the largest contributor to the entire New Testament was, himself, a physician. He was a scientist. And you keep mentioning how to 'prove my religion wrong', and then proceed to give this as an example:

Your religion used to claim the Sun revolved around the Earth, then science came and disproved that.
Where does it say anywhere in the Bible that the Sun revolves around the Earth? If early Christians believed that, it was because it was early scientists who came up with that theory. I mean, was it or was it not true that scientists used to claim the Earth was flat? What makes you think scientists nowadays are actually correct? Especially considering that scientists back in history claimed to be irrefutably correct...

Chill out man. You even said yourself your theories don't have enough facts to be 'factual'.

Last edited by CuZzA; 11-06-2010 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: Mistyped the '[quote]' tag
 7 years ago '06        #91
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
You can't judge me as a Christian based on the failings of other Christians, in the same way as you wouldn't expect me to judge you as an unbeliever based on all the tragic events occurred due to the actions of other unbelievers.

I totally agree with you on that point though. I am truly saddened at the loss of life this world has encountered due to religious terrorism. But what you have to understand is that the Bible doesn't teach that, and those claiming to carry out their sadistic actions in the name of Christianity aren't doing it in the name of Christianity at all. Now, Muslim extremists may carry out their acts in the name of Islam, but that's because the Qur'an does, very explicitly, teach that. But not Christianity.

Last edited by CuZzA; 11-06-2010 at 10:46 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #92
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
 CuZzA said:
You can't judge me as a Christian based on the failings of others. In the same way as you wouldn't expect me to judge you as an unbeliever based on all the tragic events occurred due to the actions of other unbelievers.

I totally agree with you on that point though. I am truly saddened at the loss of life this world has encountered due to religious terrorism. But what you have to understand is that the Bible doesn't teach that, and those claiming to carry out their sadistic actions in the name of Christianity aren't doing it in the name of Christianity at all. Now, Muslim extremists may carry out their acts in the name of Islam, but that's because the Qur'an does, very explicitly, teach that. But not Christianity.
Sorry bro, you are totally wrong about that. Islam teachings are about submission to allah. Extremesist, just like in every religion comes up with their own interptation and twist it. The word Islam means 'Submission to God. Islam does not teach k!lling. And no, I am not muslim lol.
 11-06-2010, 10:51 PM         #93
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Oh okay, so I'm irrational now? Isn't it funny how, suddenly, you've started to get personal?
Let me just underline this point for you - Christianity is not AGAINIST science. Luke, the largest contributor to the entire New Testament was, himself, a physician. He was a scientist. And you keep mentioning how to 'prove my religion wrong', and then proceed to give this as an example:
Your religion used to claim the Sun revolved around the Earth, then science came and disproved that.
Christians used to believe that because your book can be interpreted several ways and the way your religion does changes every decade as science progresses. I believe there is a passage claiming the earth shall not move labeling it the corner stone or pillar or something of what god has created. Is the earth not in constant movement?.

I'm not getting personal because I don't think being irrational is a negative when I imply it to religious people, its just something that you are. To accept religion is to not be rational they go hand in hand.

Christianity is against science, until science has made way and now your going to coexist. In a perfect world I could tolerate religion, but the problem is there are to many crazy people among you to truly allow that. We can't even do stem cell research right now based off of religious people, women are being forced to have babies they don't want in this "free" country that is the United States. In other countries religion is being used to start wars and oppress women.

As far as scientists now being correct, the reason they are now is because science has evolved. The scientific method will forever stand the test of time, go take some physics classes and understand how we have discovered what we know. And a theory not being fact doesn't mean it is full of holes, there are theories that will never be labeled as a fact because they are basically impossible to prove.

And I am chill to be honest if I don't appear that way then I apologize. My problem I have when this debate comes about isn't that you don't agree with me for I have no problem with that. I have a problem with religious people attempting to stand on level grounds with science and convincing people based off of misdirection. Let scientists do as we do, stop k!lling people and oppressing gays/women and then just stay in your lane and were good

GrownmanJ said:
So, have you changed anyone's life for the better or do you plan to in the mere future...?
I have helped convince people to stop going to church and drop religion. I opened one of my friends eyes and he is a much better person now in several ways. He doesn't dislike gay people because his preacher tells him to, he doesn't make moral choices based off a book but rather what he actually believes is right and wrong.

Last edited by -BigC-; 11-06-2010 at 10:56 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #94
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
Sorry bro, you are totally wrong about that. Islam teachings are about submission to allah. Extremesist, just like in every religion comes up with their own interptation and twist it. The word Islam means 'Submission to God. Islam does not teach k!lling. And no, I am not muslim lol.
I agree with you to a point, but there are verses in the Qur'an which does teach Muslims to k!ll non-believers.
 7 years ago '10        #95
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
 CuZzA said:
I agree with you to a point, but there are verses in the Qur'an which does teach Muslims to k!ll non-believers.
So does the bible? The Bible also condones slavery, but hey thats another episode.
 7 years ago '06        #96
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I'm not getting personal because I don't think being irrational is a negative when I imply it to religious people, its just something that you are. To accept religion is to not be rational they go hand in hand.

Christianity is against science, until science has made way and now your going to coexist. In a perfect world I could tolerate religion, but the problem is there are to many crazy people among you to truly allow that. We can't even do stem cell research right now based off of religious people, women are being forced to have babies they don't want in this "free" country that is the United States. In other countries religion is being used to start wars and oppress women. If the

I have helped convince people to stop going to church and drop religion. I opened one of my friends eyes and he is a much better person now in several ways. He doesn't dislike gay people because his preacher tells him to, he doesn't make moral choices based off a book but rather what he actually believes is right and wrong. Christians used to believe that because your book can be interpreted several ways and the way your religion does changes every decade as science progresses. I believe there is a passage claiming the earth shall not move labeling it the corner stone or pillar or something of what god has created. Is the earth not in constant movement?

As far as scientists now being correct, the reason they are now is because science has evolved. The scientific method will forever stand the test of time, go take some physics classes and understand how we have discovered what we know. And a theory not being fact doesn't mean it is full of holes, there are theories that will never be labeled as a fact because they are basically impossible to prove.

And I am chill to be honest if I don't appear that way then I apologize. My problem I have when this debate comes about isn't that you don't agree with me for I have no problem with that. I have a problem with religious people attempting to stand on level grounds with science and convincing people based off of misdirection. Let scientists do as we do, stop k!lling people and oppressing gays/women and then just stay in your lane and were good
You can't go around saying 'Christianity is against science' as that is completely untrue! That's like me saying that science proves money does grow on trees...which is clearly also untrue! Science is defined as “the observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.” Science is a method that mankind can use to gain a greater understanding of the natural universe. It is a search for knowledge through observation. Advances in science demonstrate the reach of human logic and imagination. However, a Christian’s belief in science should never be like our belief in God. A Christian can have faith in God and respect for science, as long as we remember which is perfect and which is not.

Our belief in God is a belief of faith. We have faith in His Son for salvation, faith in His Word for instruction, and faith in His Holy Spirit for guidance. Our faith in God should be absolute, since when we put our faith in God, we depend on a perfect, omnipotent, omniscient Creator. Our belief in science should be intellectual and nothing more. We can count on science to do many great things, but we can also count on science to make mistakes. If we put faith in science, we depend on imperfect, sinful, limited, mortal men. Science throughout history has been wrong about many things, such as the shape of the earth, powered flight, vaccines, blood transfusions, and even reproduction. God is never wrong.

Truth is nothing to fear, so there is no reason for a Christian to fear good science. Learning more about the way God constructed our universe helps all of mankind appreciate the wonder of creation. Expanding our knowledge helps us to combat disease, ignorance, and misunderstanding. However, there is danger when scientists hold their faith in human logic above faith in our Creator. These persons are no different from anyone devoted to a religion; they have chosen faith in man and will find facts to defend that faith.

Still, the most 'rational' scientists, even those who refuse to believe in God, admit to a lack of completeness in our understanding of the universe. They will admit that neither God nor the Bible can be proved or disproved by science, just as many of their favourite theories ultimately cannot be proved or disproved. Science is meant to be a truly neutral discipline, seeking only the truth, not furtherance of an agenda.

But much of science supports the existence and work of God. Psalm 19:1 says, “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.” As modern science discovers more about the universe, we find more evidence of creation. The amazing complexity and replication of DNA, the intricate and interlocking laws of physics, and the absolute harmony of conditions and chemistry here on earth all serve to support the message of the Bible. A Christian should embrace science that seeks the truth, but reject the “priests of science” who put human knowledge above God. And that's what I do.
 7 years ago '06        #97
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
So does the bible? The Bible also condones slavery, but hey thats another episode.
Haha, I had (and won) a huge debate about this on my Facebook page a couple of months back. The Bible does NOT 'condone' slavery! Damn, step your knowledge game up bro

Here's what I wrote:

Really? The Bible 'encourages' slavery? The Bible gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), and may not outlaw slavery altogether, but that doesn't mean that the Bible 'encourages' slavery. What you, and so many other people, fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was completely different to the slavery that was practised in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible wasn't, for example, exclusively race-based. People weren't enslaved because of their nationality, or the colour of their skin. In biblical times, slavery was more a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they couldn't pay their debts or provide for their families. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, and even politicians were slaves of someone else. Some people actually chose to be slaves so that all their needs would be met by his or her master.

The slavery of the past few centuries was based exclusively on skin colour. In the US, black people were considered slaves because of their nationality. Many slave owners truly believed black people to be inferior human beings. The Bible most definitely does condemn race-based slavery, and the slavery the Hebrews experienced when they were in Egypt is a good example. The Hebrews were slaves - not by choice - but because they were Hebrews (Exodus 13:14). The plagues God poured out on Egypt demonstrate how God feels about racial slavery (Exodus 7-11). So, yes, the Bible does condemn some forms of slavery. At the same time, the Bible does seem to allow for other forms. The key issue is that the slavery the Bible allowed for in no way resembled the racial slavery that plagued our world in the past few centuries.

In addition, both the Old and New Testaments condemn the practice of “man-stealing” which is what happened in Africa in the 19th century. Africans were rounded up by slave-hunters, who sold them to slave-traders, who brought them to the New World to work on farms. This practice is abhorrent to God. In fact, the penalty for such a crime in the Mosaic Law was death: “Anyone who kidnaps another and either sells him or still has him when he is caught must be put to death” (Exodus 21:16). Similarly, in the New Testament, slave-traders are listed among those who are “ungodly and sinful” and are in the same category as those who k!ll their fathers or mothers, murderers, adulterers and perverts, and liars and perjurers (1 Timothy 1:8-10).

Another crucial point is that the purpose of the Bible is to point the way to salvation, not to reform society. The Bible often approaches issues from the inside out. If a person experiences the love, mercy, and grace of God by receiving His salvation, God will reform his soul, thus changing the way he thinks and acts. A person who has experienced God’s gift of salvation and freedom from the slavery of sin, as God reforms his soul, will realize that enslaving another human being is wrong. A person who has truly experienced God’s grace will in turn be gracious towards others. That would be the Bible’s prescription for discouraging slavery.
 7 years ago '06        #98
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
In terms of the k!lling of non-believers in the Bible, I also had this debate on the same Facebook status. My friend wrote:

Verses in the Bible that 'teaches' the k!lling of non-believers:

Exodus 22:20:
"You must k!ll those who worship another god."
Deuteronomy 13:6-10:
"Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own."
Deuteronomy 13:12-16:
"Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you."
Deuteronomy 17:2-7:
"Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own."
Deuteronomy 17:12-13
"Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest."
Deuteronomy 18:20
"Kill any false prophets."
-------------------------------------------------------

I wrote:

First of all, you need to understand that the Levitical law (Old Testament law) was more than just a law for living, it was a prophecy. It was a measuring line to know the Messiah when He arrived. Once He arrived and fulfilled the law, there was no need for the Levitical law anymore, so we no longer had to memorize and follow 600+ laws, we only had to follow two commandments - essentially the first two (because by following the first two commandments, you automatically follow the remaining eight).

- Romans 10:4 says, “Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.”

- Galatians 3:23-25 says, “Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law."

- Ephesians 2:15 says, “…by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace…”

The first thing you need to notice when you read this law is that nowhere in all of Scripture do you ever read of a son or daughter enticing to go and worship other gods. Why should they? The punishment at that time was death, so this law would never have had to be enforced. The other thing you need to see is the reason as to why God was so harsh in regard to idol worship and seeking other gods. After all, when Solomon brought in other gods, God brought in the Babylonians to take them captive and burn out any desire to worship idols again - and it worked.
In today’s society, we see god after god paraded in front of us. We have pagans, we have Allah, we have Vishnu, we have Buddha, we have Satanists and we have the god of intellectual interpretation of our own being and cosmos. Are we better off with all this diversity? Political correctness would say yes. But from God’s perspective, He sees generation after generation turning from the truth of His word and failing to find the salvation through the free gift offered through His Son on the cross.

In terms of the verses that you mentioned from Exodus and Deuteronomy, one thing you have to keep in mind when reading the Old Testament is that even though you read it literally, you must keep in mind the literary context of the passage, and the culture and time it was written in.

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians (because they didn't exist yet - obviously). Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example), some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system), and some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on us today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law. In place of the Old Testament law, we are under the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2), which is to “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…and to love your neighbour as yourself” (Matthew 22:37-39). If we obey those two commands, we will be fulfilling all that Christ requires of us: “All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments” (Matthew 22:40).

So, who was the text written to? It was written to a young nation, just coming out of slavery, who were facing some formidable enemies. This nation had seen miracles unlike anything any other nation before (or since) had (or has) seen, so they had a higher level of accountability for their actions. For an Israelite of this time to entice another to turn from God would be a great offence, because they were responsible for a huge amount of revelation from God.
I think the modern-day equivalent would be executing a traitor or a spy – not at all unheard of within the last century. So because Israel at this time was a Theocracy, idolatry would be the same as becoming an ‘enemy of the state’.

Now, this does not mean the Old Testament law is irrelevant today. Many of the commands in the Old Testament law fall into the categories of “loving God” and “loving your neighbour.” The Old Testament law can be a good guidepost for knowing how to love God and knowing what goes into loving your neighbour. At the same time, to say that the Old Testament law applies to Christians today is incorrect. The Old Testament law is a unit (James 2:10). Either all of it applies, or none of it applies. If Christ fulfilled some it, such as the sacrificial system, He fulfilled all of it.

1 John 5:3 says, “This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome”. The Ten Commandments were essentially a summary of the entire Old Testament law. Nine of the Ten Commandments are clearly repeated in the New Testament (all except the command to observe the Sabbath day). Obviously, if we are loving God, we will not be worshipping false gods or bowing down before idols, and if we are loving our neighbours, then we will not be murdering them, lying to them, committing adultery against them, or coveting what belongs to them. The purpose of the Old Testament law is to convict people of our inability to keep the law and point us to our need for Jesus Christ as Savior (Romans 7:7-9; Galatians 3:24). The Old Testament law was never intended by God to be the universal law for all people for all of time. We are to love God and love our neighbours. If we obey those two commands faithfully, we will be upholding all that God requires of us.

So, in conclusion - as a Biblical Christian - I must not k!ll my friend when he invites me to participate in a pagan ritual or attend a yoga session.
 7 years ago '10        #99
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
 CuZzA said:
Haha, I had (and won) a huge debate about this on my Facebook page a couple of months back. The Bible does NOT 'condone' slavery! Damn, step your knowledge game up bro

Here's what I wrote:
A) I dont agree with that.

B) Here is what is in your book that condones murder...........................

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homos3xuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but k!ll him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a f!ght with one of the Israelite men. During the f!ght, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have s3x and instead indulged in s3x with each other. And the men, instead of having normal s3xual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, f!ghting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
 7 years ago '06        #100
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
A) I dont agree with that.

B) Here is what is in your book that condones murder...........................

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homos3xuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but k!ll him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a f!ght with one of the Israelite men. During the f!ght, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have s3x and instead indulged in s3x with each other. And the men, instead of having normal s3xual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, f!ghting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
A) You can't just 'not agree' with what I said It's the truth. That explanation I gave is exactly why Christians are against slavery
B) Look up ^ Thanks for coming.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy