Knick fans stand up

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Yeah lol, hopefully they just take advantage and we do the typical "beat teams you're suppose to beat" thing,

I hope not either but realistically they probably knew it was going to be a hard game and lose, probably a bit intimidated, it's LA, playing one of the best teams in the league, plus the big size difference between the two teams. They probably just wanted to go in there and play a close game, either way I think the team is passed it though and they probably just can't wait to face them back in NY.

Mills is good man but his shoot first mentality is why I don't really like him that much

i think he's just tryna get noticed, cuz when he plays for the national team and all through college he was very much like a Chris Paul type, top scoring while putting up good a.ssist and steal numbers

i've seen that dude take over games, he was k!lling it against team USA in the olympics, they were giving him crazy props after it

what f**ked him was the injury last season, but he k!lled it in D-League and got his place back in the squad. you're right, he throws up too many shots but definitely has it in him to be a top notch PG. plus the dude is fast as f**k and has insane handles

u can tell i'm a fan
 7 years ago '07        #282
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 luv4music said:
i think he's just tryna get noticed, cuz when he plays for the national team and all through college he was very much like a Chris Paul type, top scoring while putting up good a.ssist and steal numbers

i've seen that dude take over games, he was k!lling it against team USA in the olympics, they were giving him crazy props after it

what f**ked him was the injury last season, but he k!lled it in D-League and got his place back in the squad. you're right, he throws up too many shots but definitely has it in him to be a top notch PG. plus the dude is fast as f**k and has insane handles

u can tell i'm a fan
Yeah I see lol that's cool though,

I remember the Olympics and all that, I use to watch a lot more Blazer' games back then when they had all the young talent, this year I haven't as much and haven't gotten the chance to see Mills either.

I hear he's doing his thing and taking away Millers minutes slowly, I mean, I think Felton ill be able to hold his own. He's a speedy guard too, pretty physical and has good perimeter d, maybe his speed ill give him an advantage when Douglas is matched up against him though.
 7 years ago '07        #283
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Knick fans how do you feel about Marc Gasol this offseason if Melo backfires?
 7 years ago '05        #284
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 KnicksLost said:
Memphis is going to match him, and get rid of Randolph.. Unless you guys overpay you probably wont get him, he would be ideal for you guys though. Gasol/Gay/Conley are their core moving forward.
 7 years ago '10        #285
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9642 9642
 KnicksLost said:
If we could get him that would be a good look........but after reading what dude said above it ain't very likely
 7 years ago '04        #286
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
 Blkboipurp said:
If we could get him that would be a good look........but after reading what dude said above it ain't very likely
Nene and Tyson will still be out there. No sense in blowing the bank for that Ga**hole.
 7 years ago '07        #287
space
space
Marc is better suited for a half court team, if he can lose some weight I guess I wouldn't mind then...

but Tyson ill be the best fit...
 7 years ago '05        #288
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Marc is better suited for a half court team, if he can lose some weight I guess I wouldn't mind then...

but Tyson ill be the best fit...
Been saying that all year, and outside of Dwight he's in my opinion been the best defensive big in terms of impact this year.. I think Tyson would make you a scary a.ss team and possibly top 5-6 in the NBA.

With that said I hope he returns to dallas
 7 years ago '07        #289
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KnicksLost said:

Marc would die playing 20 mpg for us

If he got in shape then that's a different story
 7 years ago '10        #290
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Nene and Tyson will still be out there. No sense in blowing the bank for that Ga**hole.
Yea you got a point.Just talking about this the other day and Nene,Chandler and Pryzbilla are players I would really like 2 have
 7 years ago '07        #291
space
space
 Hold That said:
Been saying that all year, and outside of Dwight he's in my opinion been the best defensive big in terms of impact this year.. I think Tyson would make you a scary a.ss team and possibly top 5-6 in the NBA.

With that said I hope he returns to dallas
lol...

I agree too though, his game is more uptempo, you (using the term you in general) seen it with NO, then you saw how he fell off in Charlotte, and then you're see it again in Dallas with their uptempo style of play.

He's everything that we're missing, size, rebounding, we're a pretty good shot blocking team but as they say, the more the better.

Top 5-6, haha I don't know, unless Gallo can step it up a bit more I don't think so. Wilson is good but we need a more dominant perimeter player
 7 years ago '10        #292
Blkboipurp 
space
space
On a side note,does any1 know when azubuike is supposed 2 be playing again?
 7 years ago '06        #293
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Blkboipurp said:
On a side note,does any1 know when azubuike is supposed 2 be playing again?
He's definitely not going to be back before the 21st against the Spurs. The NBA's disability insurance will cover his contract by 80% should he not play before the 42nd game of the season.

Even if he were able to play, financially it would benefit the Knicks to hold him out at least until then...but reports are that he has definitely lost a step and might not be able to contribute at all this season.
 7 years ago '10        #294
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's definitely not going to be back before the 21st against the Spurs. The NBA's disability insurance will cover his contract by 80% should he not play before the 42nd game of the season.

Even if he were able to play, financially it would benefit the Knicks to hold him out at least until then...but reports are that he has definitely lost a step and might not be able to contribute at all this season.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #295
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
lol...

I agree too though, his game is more uptempo, you (using the term you in general) seen it with NO, then you saw how he fell off in Charlotte, and then you're see it again in Dallas with their uptempo style of play.

He's everything that we're missing, size, rebounding, we're a pretty good shot blocking team but as they say, the more the better.

Top 5-6, haha I don't know, unless Gallo can step it up a bit more I don't think so. Wilson is good but we need a more dominant perimeter player
Top 5-6 I would say, because he fills in the holes defensively for you guys and limits second chance opprotunities for teams..Offensively you guys are already an elite team, the defensive rebounding, and protecting the rim is a problem(yes you get blocks but you guys allow so much penetration at the rim, which always spells trouble). Tyson has ALWAYS been one of my favorites in the league dating back with the Bulls.. The thing about Chandler is that his shot blocking numbers aren't impressive but I tend to disregard that because of the player he is.. One thing that doesn't get recorded on stats is shot altering and causing the opponent to take an off balanced difficult shot due to Tysons size and athletic ability that helps him alter shots.. Thats as good as a block if you have a team who can rebound and clean up the miss shot that he creates.. Tyson fits in, not only because he's up tempo but is skill set defensive wise allows him to fit right in, and make an impact without you guys having to change much defensively.. You can stick him right in there and his presence will be made immediately... Not only that, offensively he's another pick and roll big that will finish at the basket for a slam when the other front court player cheats off too help or double on Amar'e.. The guy IMO besides Melo should be the #1 target for the Knicks.. Thats a.ssuming Melo doesn't make it to free agency.. Having someone who can protect the rim is very important, think about the major losses the Knicks had with the elite teams...

It always points to interior defense and rebounding.. Tyson would correct that.. Individual perimeter defense has always been overrated to me because nobody can really stop the elite perimeter players one on one(takes a team effort and defensive rotations), but a big can individually cause havoc in the paint. Thats one reason why bigs are almost ALWAYS DPOY winners and perimeter players aren't no matter how good they are at defending the perimeter, the big effect everyone on the court at every position.

Think about the old PHX teams with D'Antoni, they've never had a shot altering up tempo 7 foot big man... D'Antoni's system MIGHT work with a player like Chandler in there..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-11-2011 at 12:24 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #296
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
My only concern with Tyson Chandler is his injury history and the fact we'd have to shell out big money over a long period of time. Mark Cuban won't let him walk away on the cheap, we'll definitely have to pony up.
 7 years ago '05        #297
space
space
He's had a few injuries, but so have Dalembert, and others.. Hell every top 5 center outside of Howard has injury history.. From Bogut to Noah to Yao to Dalembert to Kamen to Bynum to Perkins etc.... 7 foot bigs and injuries seem to go hand and hand in todays era.. As long as there's no lingering issues that will effect his athleticism I wouldn't be too concerned..

Yeah I'm sure Cuban might offer a lot, but you never know Chandler might like the idea of playing with New York and a young team on the rise, instead of playing for a veteran cast of players who are in the twilight of their career..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-11-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 01-11-2011, 01:10 PM         #298
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyson is a no brainer for us. I've been saying that. The thing is how much to pay him. He's making 12 mill this year and will be in high demand in the off season. We need him but I'm not sure about breaking the bank for him.
 7 years ago '07        #299
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,368 | Props total: 2071 2071
a cheaper alternative to tyson would be deandre jordan from the clippers

blocks shots, rebounds, and can score around the rim
 7 years ago '08        #300
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 623 623
You damn right we making the f**kin playoffs. You know our team is decent when BX f*gs have to make threads teasing Knick fans about losing to Miami and LA. Before the Knicks weren't even worth a mention.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago