50 Cent wearing a fitted Illuminati cap!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 kennboy1 said:
True, Drake and 50 are definitely not at their round table, if they have one. lol.

When did I say anything about a movement? I just said if 50 makes picture like that, it's bound to be exposed.

And how did I hop on the "illuminati" anything bandwagon? How do I have no clue??? I knew about the illuminati before you even registered at this website. Don't try to talk ignorant about something you don't know about, and then try to reflect it on me.

Maybe if you would have researched what I just talked about, you'd actually have a pint of knowledge about what I'm saying.

U talk like someone who have no knowledge of what the illuminati is. Before I logged into this website , you still havent said anything about anything beside tryin to expose 50 for something he been exposing on his own all along.

I never get into these arguments cause 99% of internet think way to deep into these things. Ur in that category.
 11-06-2010, 06:22 PM         #102
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For everyone who really don't believe and really don't care, you guys don't believe people with money can get together and help each other? And carry out what ever plans they have? The world can't be equal without lowering the standard of living. So, to maintain their lifestyle and their kids' lifestyle, they have to keep you broke.
 11-06-2010, 06:33 PM         #103
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
The hat is from a store in Queens...Secret Society...

Fools
u forgot boxden is full of nerds lol. They look way to deeply into the dumbest s**t
 7 years ago '10        #104
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 jayjay2 said:
The greatest thing the devil has ever done was convince people he doesn't exist

The same dumbass logic can be applied to "god". @ you guys with your fairy tale s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #105
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #106
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 BastardChild said:

7 years ago '10        #107
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
50 is the most anti-illuminati person in hip hop. Dude is basically making a mockery out of the illuminati by wearing that hat.

So basically -

King 50 wins again.

illuminati, jay-z, lady gaga, and internet nerds all lost.
 7 years ago '04        #108
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Because he would be so obvious about being in a secret society. Jesus.
 7 years ago '10        #109
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 YARKONE said:
U talk like someone who have no knowledge of what the illuminati is. Before I logged into this website , you still havent said anything about anything beside tryin to expose 50 for something he been exposing on his own all along.

I never get into these arguments cause 99% of internet think way to deep into these things. Ur in that category.
You probably only found about me today. So how do you know how I talk? And I don't need to say anything about anything, I already said what needed to be said. (and what did 50 expose on his own)? Only you and these other boxden users are trying to spark something up.

It's ironic that you talk about never getting into these arguments because you think 99% of the internet think way too deep into these things, I don't like getting into these arguments because people don't think deep enough, they just make fun of it.

Last edited by kennboy1; 11-06-2010 at 06:48 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #110
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
with this subject matter :aloofandbored10:
 7 years ago '10        #111
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 kuruption said:
Because he would be so obvious about being in a secret society. Jesus.
Because most people, including hip hop fans, don't know or understand the illuminati. So they probably wouldn't get deep into the thought about him being in a secret society, just think it's a hat/cap. Just think it's because of his love of money that he has the pyramid on his cap, you can tell. Look at the people posting in this thread, they have to same reaction.

That's why they can do things like this, because they know how to take advantage of your ignorance and gullibility.
 7 years ago '10        #112
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 krispie333 said:
that xxl cover is gay as f**k
word.
 11-06-2010, 10:53 PM         #113
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess its explainable how anybody would give him a movie deal don't say im a hater he hasn't made 1 good movie
 7 years ago '04        #114
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29600 29600

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #115
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10842 10842
That's a cool a.ss hat.
 7 years ago '08        #116
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 coolio said:
dont get it twisted, this dude is being 100% serious..no sarcasm, no jokes, nothing
 11-07-2010, 01:39 AM         #117
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
So this is why all of a sudden he is back on magazine covers again, also every other day he is featured in tracks all over the place. Also he is on twitter playing around with the Illuminati brand like is a stack of pancakes.

Not to mention how he single handly made Banks album be full of insiders/known names something a G-unit album couldn't even have back when he was hot pushing the brand by himself, btw don't forget Banks album is stacked full of illuminati brands as you will see below.

I guess he got tired of people saying "50 cent/G-unit fell off", I bet it all began to roll after this meeting right here, "So are you in?"...."hey why not right?".

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Full circle

[pic - click to view]

Did you just have a conversation with yourself?
 7 years ago '07        #118
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
The real question is

who is a bigger f**got The N or Micheal Moore
 7 years ago '04        #119
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 Dungeon Kid said:
f**k all the illuminati bulls**t... wat type of hat is that? i actually like the logo. i swear people waste too much time worrying about something they cant prove exists, and even if it did... its not like theres anyone to do anything to stop it
This.

And that SAME symbol is on money people....cmon....money...50....
 7 years ago '04        #120
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 kennboy1 said:
Because most people, including hip hop fans, don't know or understand the illuminati. So they probably wouldn't get deep into the thought about him being in a secret society, just think it's a hat/cap. Just think it's because of his love of money that he has the pyramid on his cap, you can tell. Look at the people posting in this thread, they have to same reaction.

That's why they can do things like this, because they know how to take advantage of your ignorance and gullibility.
Or..... because it's not about a secret society symbol at all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy