50 Cent wearing a fitted Illuminati cap!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2010, 04:43 PM         #81
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt 50 notice how nygaz is just going right around him?
 7 years ago '10        #82
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 YARKONE said:
because look at the attention the hat gave him...

the theorists are trolled, hence are now the real sheep.
Not really, just because we see him wearing illuminati hats, doesn't mean we'll buy his album. If anything we'll make him even more unpopular because we will expose him. He knows what he's doing, the attention he is trying to get is from illuminati.
 11-06-2010, 05:07 PM         #83
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 aint dumb, he wants his buzz back. he knows damn well you a.ssociate yourself with illuminati and the internet will go crazy. get his name back out there.

kennboy1 said:
Not really, just because we see him wearing illuminati hats, doesn't mean we'll buy his album. If anything we'll make him even more unpopular because we will expose him. He knows what he's doing, the attention he is trying to get is from illuminati.
more unpopular, are you serious. if he does it right he'll have a 10page thread on boxden everyday, videos on youtube, added to all the websites..

if you cant see it, just think, this whole thing is hitting the screen printing industry. aint like the illuminati printing team hats and jerseys and s**t. people are obviously capitalizing off the fad.

Last edited by Ni2; 11-06-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #84
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 kennboy1 said:
expose him for what? he raps about getting money, so youll expose him for tryin to get money?

And I doubt these secret socitetys would suddenly take notice in 50 because of some clothes hes wearing, Im pretty much sure the tens of milllions album sold would have done it.

so again, the theorists are officially the sheep in my book. Being a conspiracy theorist in 2010 is just as cool as being a 50 cent fan in 2003.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50 is the most anti-illuminati person in hip hop. Dude is basically making a mockery out of the illuminati by wearing that hat.

So basically -

King 50 wins again.

illuminati, jay-z, lady gaga, and internet nerds all lost.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
lets keep it 100..

its the n*ggas who point fingers who made it a brand.
YOU n*ggas made this s**t hot.. you're the reason jay has more to rap about. he's feeding n*ggas..
this bulls**t doesnt even exist.
 7 years ago '05        #87
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2694 2694
s**t i want a membership too, i want stacks too s**t!
 11-06-2010, 05:21 PM         #88
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illumanati got them
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #89
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 MasakoX said:
illumanati got them
[pic - click to view]

Wich bx member is that? damnnn.
 7 years ago '10        #90
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 YARKONE said:
expose him for what? he raps about getting money, so youll expose him for tryin to get money?

And I doubt these secret socitetys would suddenly take notice in 50 because of some clothes hes wearing, Im pretty much sure the tens of milllions album sold would have done it.

so again, the theorists are officially the sheep in my book. Being a conspiracy theorist in 2010 is just as cool as being a 50 cent fan in 2003.
Expose him for doing things like this.

As for what you were saying about secret societies being interested in him, that's what you need to tell him, not me.

People always like making fun of something until it turns out to be true.

Str8 outta Cuse said:
50 is the most anti-illuminati person in hip hop. Dude is basically making a mockery out of the illuminati by wearing that hat.

So basically -

King 50 wins again.

illuminati, jay-z, lady gaga, and internet nerds all lost.
50 the most anti-illuminati person in hip hop??????

Yeah right.
 7 years ago '05        #91
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Expose him for doing things like this.

As for what you were saying about secret societies being interested in him, that's what you need to tell him, not me.

People always like making fun of something until it turns out to be true.

Yah but his whole image is how he makes money telling us how he makes money, so ur thinking ur exposing something thats been clearly his selling point since...

wait for it...

Get Rich... or Die tryin'.
 7 years ago '10        #92
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Ni2 said:
50 aint dumb, he wants his buzz back. he knows damn well you a.ssociate yourself with illuminati and the internet will go crazy. get his name back out there.

more unpopular, are you serious. if he does it right he'll have a 10page thread on boxden everyday, videos on youtube, added to all the websites..

if you cant see it, just think, this whole thing is hitting the screen printing industry. aint like the illuminati printing team hats and jerseys and s**t. people are obviously capitalizing off the fad.
Why would being accusing of a.ssociating with illuminati make someone MORE popular? If so, "Conspiracy theorists" as you guys claim, are responsible for about 1-5% of Jay-Z's sales and popularity.

Why would someone want to be attacked by us? Doesn't make sense. People aren't going to start liking you more, that's stupid. Even the attention, once you try to do anything, people are going to constantly mention you are with the illuminati, and bombard you with insults.

Call you a sell-out, etc, doesn't add up. I don't think it's going to help your sales either, unless those who look at the videos about them being in the illuminati start buying their album. Which I doubt.

Even if they are doing this for more attention from us, we are still not going to buy the album (if they aren't that popular), we'll just keep mercilessly attacking them.

What, do they gain pleasure by knowing that someone is looking at them, and giving attention, good or bad? It just doesn't add up.
 7 years ago '05        #93
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 kennboy1 said:

50 the most anti-illuminati person in hip hop??????

Yeah right.
By far he is. I could argue for days about why. He's worth half a bill and he's the most down to earth straight up tell it like it is millionaire in the world.

50 got where he is by being himself and working his a.ss off.

"I done made myself a millionaire by myself"
 7 years ago '10        #94
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 YARKONE said:
Yah but his whole image is how he makes money telling us how he makes money, so ur thinking ur exposing something thats been clearly his selling point since...

wait for it...

Get Rich... or Die tryin'.

No, we're exposing he IS IN/apart of/spreading the agenda of the illuminati. But sure, we are exposing that too.

It's ironic, people who talk about making they don't have actually do start making it. People who talk girls they don't get do start getting them. People talking about cars they don't have or borrowed end up getting those cars. It's almost like The Secret, but it's fans who make it possible.
 7 years ago '10        #95
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
By far he is. I could argue for days about why. He's worth half a bill and he's the most down to earth straight up tell it like it is millionaire in the world.

50 got where he is by being himself and working his a.ss off.

"I done made myself a millionaire by myself"
You could argue for days, and still not be right. He is not the most anti-illuminati person in Hip Hop, just because you think he got to be a millionaire by himself.
 7 years ago '10        #96
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
lol like I always say...there are power that be...but im sure they are laughing at everyone who believes pawns and tools they use to influence like Drake and 50 Cent sit at their round table...or are apart of their inner circle
 7 years ago '05        #97
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
No, we're exposing he IS IN/apart of/spreading the agenda of the illuminati. But sure, we are exposing that too.

It's ironic, people who talk about making they don't have actually do start making it. People who talk girls they don't get do start getting them. People talking about cars they don't have or borrowed end up getting those cars. It's almost like The Secret, but it's fans who make it possible.

The idea you think your exposing is not even on the table. And you keep saying "We" as if your "Expose 50's new fitted" is an actual movement.

Ur such an idiot, u hopped on the illuminati is everwhere bandwagon and have no clue about the s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #98
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 BastardChild said:
f**k this nonsense

Co-Sign
 7 years ago '06        #99
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Fuk 5-0 cent and Fuk the Illuminati live your life until you die and stop worrying about this bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #100
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 beatjunkie said:
lol like I always say...there are power that be...but im sure they are laughing at everyone who believes pawns and tools they use to influence like Drake and 50 Cent sit at their round table...or are apart of their inner circle
True, Drake and 50 are definitely not at their round table, if they have one. lol.

YARKONE said:

The idea you think your exposing is not even on the table. And you keep saying "We" as if your "Expose 50's new fitted" is an actual movement.

Ur such an idiot, u hopped on the illuminati is everwhere bandwagon and have no clue about the s**t.
When did I say anything about a movement? I just said if 50 makes picture like that, it's bound to be exposed.

And how did I hop on the "illuminati" anything bandwagon? How do I have no clue??? I knew about the illuminati before you even registered at this website. Don't try to talk ignorant about something you don't know about, and then try to reflect it on me.

Maybe if you would have researched what I just talked about, you'd actually have a pint of knowledge about what I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy