Lil Kim Disses Nicki Minaj In Queens "Id kill that b!tch with my old sh!t"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2010, 10:42 AM         #21
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
"I'd k!ll that b**ch with my old s**t!!" So f**king true. All them records better than whatever Nicki ever done in her life.
And all them records better than anything Kim could ever write. Why you think she bringing up s**t from 10 years ago? Cause she can't do it NOW.

And its a fact that she's already recorded diss records for Nicki. But they wack as f**k and she shook to released em.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #22
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
Can't front: Nikki has more flow than a lot of n*ggas and certainly more so than Lil Kim.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Nah Kim - you can't talk s**t with your old s**t. You gotta come with it or not. She shoulda been like "she's too scared to even say my name!" I did like the erase line though, LOL. But I think she has to either put up or let it go. But at the end, she did say "that b**ch is food".

I don't think she's scared to release anything she's recorded - I think she's waiting until Nicki's s**t leaks to do it then. Then you can use one of her beats, or adjust it to some new s**t she said, and rip her to shreds.

But really I don't see Lil Kim responding any time soon, cause what's the point? What are you gonna do - destroy the career of basically the only female emcee in the game? So people can go around talking that crabs in a barrel s**t? Kim will just look like a hater --- because Nicki never said Kim's name.

Now, the moment Nicki gets brave enough to actually say Lil Kim, then s**t will be coming. As it stands now, it looks like an attack rather than retaliation. Cause people are dumb and unless Nicki actually says "f**k Lil Kim," a lot of people will wonder why Kim went at Nicki.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 snippet said:
Nah Kim - you can't talk s**t with your old s**t. You gotta come with it or not. She shoulda been like "she's too scared to even say my name!" I did like the erase line though, LOL. But I think she has to either put up or let it go. But at the end, she did say "that b**ch is food".

I don't think she's scared to release anything she's recorded - I think she's waiting until Nicki's s**t leaks to do it then. Then you can use one of her beats, or adjust it to some new s**t she said, and rip her to shreds.

But really I don't see Lil Kim responding any time soon, cause what's the point? What are you gonna do - destroy the career of basically the only female emcee in the game? So people can go around talking that crabs in a barrel s**t? Kim will just look like a hater --- because Nicki never said Kim's name.

Now, the moment Nicki gets brave enough to actually say Lil Kim, then s**t will be coming. As it stands now, it looks like an attack rather than retaliation. Cause people are dumb and unless Nicki actually says "f**k Lil Kim," a lot of people will wonder why Kim went at Nicki.

you dont know kim. She will definitely take shots at nicki now. Its open season

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #25
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 pkilla111 said:
f**k nicki minaj

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #26
space
space
At the end of the day, Kim is still a multi-platinum, Grammy winning LEGEND.

We wont even be talking about nicki in another year or two. Lil kim has been the talk of the town since 96.
 11-06-2010, 11:20 AM         #27
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
At the end of the day, Kim is still a multi-platinum, Grammy winning LEGEND.

We wont even be talking about nicki in another year or two. Lil kim has been the talk of the town since 96.
Kim is not a legend lmao. Legends don't perform at sushi bars and get jealous of newbies. I bet you white people still think Kim dresses in all these crazy outfits and wears colorful wigs...but they don't care enough to find out.

And she's never had an album sell passed 1.5 million. F outta here with those frraud RIAA certifications.

Kim's legacy = the hip-hop industry mattress of the 90's.
 7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #29
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,611 | Props total: 10589 10589
I kinda want this beef 2 happen.Back in the g kim was spittin.If she go back 2 that then she might win.Nikki can spit too but she been on some dumb s**t lately.
 11-06-2010, 11:33 AM         #30
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True! but so the f**k what?

you can't live in the pass, this day and age kim can't win even with a better song the fans have changed let it go kim you're only going to look like a hater. and we are not trying to hear a lady in her 30's that should have more respect for herself rapping about sucking d!ck.

but then again I'm not trying to hear Nicki rap about s**t because her voice irritates the phuck out of me,

but her music isn't for me and her fans and the people that's young and calling the radio & video stations to hear her don't give a s**t about your old music being better.

these kids will choose Gucci Mane over Nas in a rap battle now a days so Lil Kim is wasting her time trying to go against Nicki's movement & talking about the old days is just sad even if true.
 11-06-2010, 11:33 AM         #31
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard lil kim went as herself for holloween
 7 years ago '07        #32
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
May the best ghostwriter win
 7 years ago '07        #33
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Bruce Leeroy said:
 7 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 DrX said:
i heard lil kim went as herself for holloween

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Why be some1 else when you can be the queen?
 7 years ago '08        #35
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
Kim you k!llin her with the old s**t cuz ya new s**t aint worth a damn.

and can we all just see the cat-f!ght....I think I speak for all of us when I say I wanna see Nikki's pink hair, Kim's yellow wig on the floor....Nikki's fake a.ss and Kim's fake t*tties duking it out for supremacy.
 7 years ago '07        #36
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 WorldsStrangest said:
"I'd k!ll that b**ch with my old s**t!!" So f**king true. All them records better than whatever Nicki ever done in her life.
LOL cause Biggie aint around to write her new s**t for her of course she gotta try and k!ll her wit her old s**t!
 7 years ago '09        #37
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

^
this>>>>>>anything nicki put out or will ever put out in the future
 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM         #38
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
 7 years ago '10        #39
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
id f**k both, but as MC's....both of these b**ches suck. This "beef" is about as appealing as low grade horse meat on a 3rd world butchers floor.
 7 years ago '08        #40
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
ya old s**t isnt enuf..

thats cool and all

but you need a new record..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago