The Top 100: NFL's Greatest Players List

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-06-2010, 02:03 AM         #41
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
u sir, r full of s**t and delusional. i never said he didnt have numbers. i said he isnt great and i said hes a pus*y with the shortest arms in the league. how many passes did he drop the last few years again? go grab that one, stat boy. he sure is helping out the bengals, who won the afc north last year without him and are now bottom feeders.

if hes so great then tell me why NOBODY wants him on their team? the bengals were the only team willing to take a risk on him, and they are notorious for signing head cases and league outcasts. thats why they are losers and they will stay losers.

u wanna argue about something relevant? u think ray ray is "good where hes at"? so d!ck butkus was a better mlb than ray lewis? please prove your point. ill be waiting right here chump.
stat boy? u r a f**king clown. chump? u mad? its f**king football

nobody wants a potential locker room problem from a 36 year old wide reciever?
no f**king s**t he is past his prime...Jerry Rice was barely picked up by the seahawks near the end of his career. a wide reciever & rb r the worst with age

Moss would have the most dropped passes if he f**king tried but he doesnt even run to the f**king ball, thats wtf i was complaining about cuz Moss is dat f**kin high when TO is a much supperior player. haters hate all they want. OMG TO dropped balls? that happens when u lead the leauge in passes thrown at u.

did i say butkus is good where he is at? no i said ray is, doesn't mean i think he isn't better, but there r other players who should be above butkus also.

have the bengals ever had 2 good seasons in a row? fact remains owens has been a class act these last few years & he did suck in buffalo hard but now the last 4 games he has been doing great 31 receptions, 477 YDS, 5 TD's. so idk why u r trying to bring up bengals record thats from calson palmer being a bum a.ss qb and s**tty defense.

u r a TO hater just f**king admit it u seem salty prob from when he had that lil beef wit ya boy ray ray.

and i am much more pissed about walter jones not making it, than some f**king wr who got snubbed, but u the 1 who wants to argue. i like Ray Lewis but homers like u r disgusting.

how the f**k am i delusional? i have seen him make contless blocks that most recievers would shy away from or don't have the strength to make
 11-06-2010, 02:05 AM         #42
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
Mike Irv should def be higher....no pun intended...
He's on it but not TO or Steve Largent
 11-06-2010, 03:19 AM         #43
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sanders should def be higher
michael irvin got kinda beat too
no cris carter?
kurt warner? i would rather Marino/Elway have better spots than he be on the list
#1 clearly should be Ben Roethlisberger :D
 11-07-2010, 09:44 PM         #44
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also f**k there being no mack strong the best full back of all time (jim brown was a rb idc wat it says)
 7 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 MasakoX said:
stat boy? u r a f**king clown. chump? u mad? its f**king football

nobody wants a potential locker room problem from a 36 year old wide reciever?
no f**king s**t he is past his prime...Jerry Rice was barely picked up by the seahawks near the end of his career. a wide reciever & rb r the worst with age

Moss would have the most dropped passes if he f**king tried but he doesnt even run to the f**king ball, thats wtf i was complaining about cuz Moss is dat f**kin high when TO is a much supperior player. haters hate all they want. OMG TO dropped balls? that happens when u lead the leauge in passes thrown at u.

did i say butkus is good where he is at? no i said ray is, doesn't mean i think he isn't better, but there r other players who should be above butkus also.

have the bengals ever had 2 good seasons in a row? fact remains owens has been a class act these last few years & he did suck in buffalo hard but now the last 4 games he has been doing great 31 receptions, 477 YDS, 5 TD's. so idk why u r trying to bring up bengals record thats from calson palmer being a bum a.ss qb and s**tty defense.

u r a TO hater just f**king admit it u seem salty prob from when he had that lil beef wit ya boy ray ray.

and i am much more pissed about walter jones not making it, than some f**king wr who got snubbed, but u the 1 who wants to argue. i like Ray Lewis but homers like u r disgusting.

how the f**k am i delusional? i have seen him make contless blocks that most recievers would shy away from or don't have the strength to make
wow what a complete waste of 8 paragraphs.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy