The Top 100: NFL's Greatest Players List

most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
129 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-06-2010, 01:03 AM         #41
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
u sir, r full of s**t and delusional. i never said he didnt have numbers. i said he isnt great and i said hes a pus*y with the shortest arms in the league. how many passes did he drop the last few years again? go grab that one, stat boy. he sure is helping out the bengals, who won the afc north last year without him and are now bottom feeders.

if hes so great then tell me why NOBODY wants him on their team? the bengals were the only team willing to take a risk on him, and they are notorious for signing head cases and league outcasts. thats why they are losers and they will stay losers.

u wanna argue about something relevant? u think ray ray is "good where hes at"? so d!ck butkus was a better mlb than ray lewis? please prove your point. ill be waiting right here chump.
stat boy? u r a f**king clown. chump? u mad? its f**king football

nobody wants a potential locker room problem from a 36 year old wide reciever?
no f**king s**t he is past his prime...Jerry Rice was barely picked up by the seahawks near the end of his career. a wide reciever & rb r the worst with age

Moss would have the most dropped passes if he f**king tried but he doesnt even run to the f**king ball, thats wtf i was complaining about cuz Moss is dat f**kin high when TO is a much supperior player. haters hate all they want. OMG TO dropped balls? that happens when u lead the leauge in passes thrown at u.

did i say butkus is good where he is at? no i said ray is, doesn't mean i think he isn't better, but there r other players who should be above butkus also.

have the bengals ever had 2 good seasons in a row? fact remains owens has been a class act these last few years & he did suck in buffalo hard but now the last 4 games he has been doing great 31 receptions, 477 YDS, 5 TD's. so idk why u r trying to bring up bengals record thats from calson palmer being a bum a.ss qb and s**tty defense.

u r a TO hater just f**king admit it u seem salty prob from when he had that lil beef wit ya boy ray ray.

and i am much more pissed about walter jones not making it, than some f**king wr who got snubbed, but u the 1 who wants to argue. i like Ray Lewis but homers like u r disgusting.

how the f**k am i delusional? i have seen him make contless blocks that most recievers would shy away from or don't have the strength to make
 11-06-2010, 01:05 AM         #42
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
Mike Irv should def be higher....no pun intended...
He's on it but not TO or Steve Largent
 11-06-2010, 02:19 AM         #43
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sanders should def be higher
michael irvin got kinda beat too
no cris carter?
kurt warner? i would rather Marino/Elway have better spots than he be on the list
#1 clearly should be Ben Roethlisberger :D
 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM         #44
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also f**k there being no mack strong the best full back of all time (jim brown was a rb idc wat it says)
 8 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 MasakoX said:
stat boy? u r a f**king clown. chump? u mad? its f**king football

nobody wants a potential locker room problem from a 36 year old wide reciever?
no f**king s**t he is past his prime...Jerry Rice was barely picked up by the seahawks near the end of his career. a wide reciever & rb r the worst with age

Moss would have the most dropped passes if he f**king tried but he doesnt even run to the f**king ball, thats wtf i was complaining about cuz Moss is dat f**kin high when TO is a much supperior player. haters hate all they want. OMG TO dropped balls? that happens when u lead the leauge in passes thrown at u.

did i say butkus is good where he is at? no i said ray is, doesn't mean i think he isn't better, but there r other players who should be above butkus also.

have the bengals ever had 2 good seasons in a row? fact remains owens has been a class act these last few years & he did suck in buffalo hard but now the last 4 games he has been doing great 31 receptions, 477 YDS, 5 TD's. so idk why u r trying to bring up bengals record thats from calson palmer being a bum a.ss qb and s**tty defense.

u r a TO hater just f**king admit it u seem salty prob from when he had that lil beef wit ya boy ray ray.

and i am much more pissed about walter jones not making it, than some f**king wr who got snubbed, but u the 1 who wants to argue. i like Ray Lewis but homers like u r disgusting.

how the f**k am i delusional? i have seen him make contless blocks that most recievers would shy away from or don't have the strength to make
wow what a complete waste of 8 paragraphs.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy