Scoob Doo Says Lil Wayne is getting paid a Milli for club appearance

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 minimafia_aj said:
its you're, not your. and you are even dumber for thinking that test proves anything lol
It was joke I googled that, and do you do secretarial work and are you in the Central Texas Area, I always need some one to proof read my documents, I'm a master of money not punctuation and spell check. But I'll send you my email in a private and you can send me your resume, you good with the coffee making too.
 11-05-2010, 09:23 PM         #62
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
And the first appearance for the most important artist to urban pop culture after a 8 month prison term is not a random night either, matter of fact I'm going to put my common sense out there on a limb and say this appearance will be a bigger draw and attraction than Paris and Nicki on New Year's night, and now I want to test yours, do you agree with me or not?
an eight month stid for a rapper isn't really that big of a deal homie.......i will guarenmotherfukintee that no one here knows where the f**k 2pac went the night after he was released. and i guareenmotherf**kingteeing that he didn't get a mill with inflation taken out.

that Paris and Nicki s**t isn't even a fact till u show me otherwise, and yes, I think New Years eve at the right spot is more of a draw and attraction than any rapper alive today or yesterday.........who doesn't charge insane prices on New Years?
 7 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
so what the f**k was the long a.ss paragraph's for then when you could have just put it that way?
Reading is fundamental. Don't be afraid of long paragraphs embrace them or the intelligent will hide things in them and make you sign something you may regret for the rest of your life i.e. Mase and The Lox, I'm P.Diddy. Take that Take that.
 11-05-2010, 09:25 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
an eight month stid for a rapper isn't really that big of a deal homie.......i will guarenmotherfukintee that no one here knows where the f**k 2pac went the night after he was released. and i guareenmotherf**kingteeing that he didn't get a mill with inflation taken out.

that Paris and Nicki s**t isn't even a fact till u show me otherwise, and yes, I think New Years eve at the right spot is more of a draw and attraction than any rapper alive today or yesterday.........who doesn't charge insane prices on New Years?
Two different time periods.
 11-05-2010, 09:26 PM         #65
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not that we dont get the concept more money is gonna be brought into the place......its how much thats really gonna account for and for how long after a day or 2. u fools are acting like cats are gonna be like "lets go to the club were weezy first went out of jail 4.39 mths ago" Does that f**king sound cool to u guys???????
 11-05-2010, 09:27 PM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a lie unless he performing muti songs...i think jayz get a mill per show
 11-05-2010, 09:27 PM         #67
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Two different time periods.
really?
 7 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 lyrical genius said:

So what you are saying is that Paris and Nicki on New Years is a bigger draw than the anticipated visual of Lil Wayne at this moment and time and also that you think it's going to be regular price to get in the club and regular price on the drinks on the night of Wayne's event. Am I right in what I say?
 11-05-2010, 09:32 PM         #69
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So what you are saying is that Paris and Nicki on New Years is a bigger draw than the anticipated visual of Lil Wayne at this moment and time and also that you think it's going to be regular price to get in the club and regular price on the drinks on the night of Wayne's event. Am I right in what I say?
No, im not saying that and i've been clear every time. I'm saying New Years is a waaaaaaaaaay higher grossing night at any place, let alone a posh club. Chances are, u can recop that if ur charging 10,000 to get in a door in the fanciest club in a big city for the exclusive. Got it?

IT has nothing to do with Paris and everything to do with the night......hence, why it has nothing to do with YOUR example
 7 years ago '06        #70
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
I think all of you are looking at this the wrong way. The issue isn't whether someone would actually pay Wayne a million for being the exclusive spot for his first club visit, the issue is whether or not the expenditure actually makes business sense. MOST clubs have short business lives, thus a million dollar expenditure on a guest visit doesn't make sense economically.

HOWEVER, people are seldom rational and often act on emotion when making business decisions, therefore they may feel that their club is immune to the traps of other past failed businesses, and he/she is justified in spending that much money
 7 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
It was joke I googled that, and do you do secretarial work and are you in the Central Texas Area, I always need some one to proof read my documents, I'm a master of money not punctuation and spell check. But I'll send you my email in a private and you can send me your resume, you good with the coffee making too.
i make more in a month then you do in a year, so try again.

and im gonna call you out when you're calling someone ignorant and spelling s**t wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #72
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Wasted said:
Bull ain't no way a club making a mill a night never mind a week to even pay for Wayne to mumble gibberish.
you must go to some bum a.ss clubs nicca
 7 years ago '06        #73
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I won't sit here and say they not paying him a million for this appearance, but I will say clubs have very high overhead and are notorious for having new owners very often. If a club wants to shell out a million for him, just to wait months or years to generate it back, good luck. But regardless of how many people will continue to go there after he's gone will probably do nothing more than boost that clubs popularity for a short time period.
 7 years ago '04        #74
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 minimafia_aj said:
@ you ppl thinking hes actually getting a million per apperance that s**t is foolish. unless these dudes are selling $200 beers they aren't grossing double. which means they arent going to lose money to have wayne at their place. plus is dude even allowed to be at those clubs? hes on parole isn't he and i know he cant drink
I still fail yo see anything about DOUBLING a mill -- if you were told you can invest $1,000,000 and make a guaranteed $100,000 in return, would you not? Where did all the talk about the club making double come from? Even if they only make $10,000 in the black, at least they get that much + returning club goers + the bragging rights of "We can afford Wayne" (assuming it does really cost a million to book him).

Like I said before, it's feasible. Realistically speaking, I don't think a RAPPER is getting that kind of payment, but I wouldn't be surprised if an artist of Wayne's or Jay-Z's caliber is getting paid that kind of bread for a special occasion.

For the cats who know what they're talking about, keep in mind clubs make money from more than just bottle services and admission fees. Consider sponsorships and contests and all the other optional commodities. Paying an M for Wayne's appearance sounds more like an investment than anything else.

Forget about who they're paying and who the artist is, I'm speaking more in terms of is it possible/realistic for a club to pay a celebrity 7 figures for an appearance. I say yes.
 7 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,693 | Props total: 8655 8655
if its in vegas yea its probably true
 11-06-2010, 12:33 AM         #76
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A mill... he must be appearing in a club in dubai... cuz i know damn well nobody in america is giving a black dude with dreads,tats,and a grill that much money for a club appearance.
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
I thought I ended this thread. Interesting, I guess the ignorant, stubborn, and hateful just don't get it. Oh well f**k em let em be who they are, without them there is know way to identify the intelligent, wise, and good hearted. The separations between us is truly what makes us, those that don't get it will never get it and I gots to have it, more for me.
 7 years ago '04        #78
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 CaliIsActive said:
Risking a million for 10 grand?

Stop the stannin B

Just use common sense

so you would risk a thousand dollars to make 10 dollars?
forget the risk its not worth the headache
I'd answer your question, but ya ignorant a.ss and that "stan" word, I'ma keep it movin'.

How did I say realistically it's not happening and it doesn't matter who the artist is, but I'm a stan?

I don't get a single dime from Wayne's pocket, I don't care how much he gets for anything.

The $10,000 was hypothetical by the way.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 jayjay2 said:
You mad?^^^
yea he mad as hell
 11-06-2010, 01:37 AM         #80
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ducktales:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy