Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Cap Peeler said:
and it seems like you don't understand something pretty obvious which is Economics

Clubs don't make millions of dollars a night. I've worked in clubs and high end clubs since I was 17 and in the places where i've worked, we have brought in celebrities to perform not just to make an appereance and nobody charged any more than 20,000. As a matter of fact, i have friends that work at the velvet room ... thats the spot in atlanta where they have at least 2 celebrities a day and they don't be paying no near 100,000 for performances let alone appereances.

this is some ducktale s**t right here.
Your a worker, you could never understand, your a master of work an observant dish washer. The lasting effects of advertisement and promotion and the money you can get from major companies that would want to promote around such a thing is to far over your head, you cant ease drop on those conversations. If I want to know what kind of champagne Jeezy likes when he is n the velvet room I'll be sure to look u up.

Oh and my opinion economics, and if you study economics you will find it is defined many different ways by many different scholars, is basically nothing but the study of how different cultures or people of different kinds spend their money, and I really don't think it has anything to do with what we are debating, because I think it's well confirmed people are willing to spend their money on Lil Wayne and there is no doubt in anyone's mind that this club will be sold out that night, but we are discussing whether or not the club can actually profit over a million after spending this million on his appearance and for me it easy to know but really I am explaining what I know.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
@ you ppl thinking hes actually getting a million per apperance that s**t is foolish. unless these dudes are selling $200 beers they aren't grossing double. which means they arent going to lose money to have wayne at their place. plus is dude even allowed to be at those clubs? hes on parole isn't he and i know he cant drink
 7 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
well ur failing here mayne on every accord and i m not some wealthy a.ss businessman with millions of dollars so good luck with that

Obama or motherf**king ex-president's don't even charge a fee like that

hey, more power to weezy if he gets that, but he won't, and ur on some straight up d!ckriding.........hard
They just said that Paris and Nicki got half a million for a New Years night. But this is not believable, his first appearance Drake and Nicki will be there automatically and other celebrities will come also. These are minimums I discussing here, use your whole brain please. It's not about whether or not I'm a fan, I understand business.
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
@ you ppl thinking hes actually getting a million per apperance that s**t is foolish. unless these dudes are selling $200 beers they aren't grossing double. which means they arent going to lose money to have wayne at their place. plus is dude even allowed to be at those clubs? hes on parole isn't he and i know he cant drink
That's how he makes a living, good attorneys things like this had to be negotiated, this has to be allowed.
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
That's how he makes a living, good attorneys things like this had to be negotiated, this has to be allowed.
what has to be allowed? do you even know what you are talking about?
 11-05-2010, 09:06 PM         #46
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
They just said that Paris and Nicki got half a million for a New Years night. But this is not believable, his first appearance Drake and Nicki will be there automatically and other celebrities will come also. These are minimums I discussing here, use your whole brain please. It's not about whether or not I'm a fan, I understand business.
dogg u act like cause we don't agree with u we don't understand business. ur not the only person in the world with a college degree and a job in business......if that' even the case.

face it ur wrong......

and once again, ur throwing other variables into it. New Years isn't the same as a random night, OBVIOUSLY. Did u read anything about common sense in ur business books?

straight up, ur comparisons are irrelevant and juvenile at best
 7 years ago '05        #47
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Wasted said:
Bull ain't no way a club making a mill a night never mind a week to even pay for Wayne to mumble gibberish.
ou mustve never partied in ATL,MIA or NYC....a hundred a head in the regular line EASY
 11-05-2010, 09:07 PM         #48
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad interview.
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
so you was there when they offered him a million to make a club appearance, get the f**k outta here.
Your ignorant aren't you, be honest and really think about it.

Take this test and get back to me with your score.

7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

its you're, not your. and you are even dumber for thinking that test proves anything lol
 7 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
what has to be allowed? do you even know what you are talking about?
Wow I got to explain to you what I said, I feel he has to be allowed to go to clubs he makes a living in them, do you get it now.
 7 years ago '10        #52
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 5732 5732
Wayne making money all type of ways. A million for a club appearance? That's wussup.
 11-05-2010, 09:12 PM         #53
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't believe every word you hear. He could easily lie, now that's what people think he's worth now. Whether, Wayne was booked for a party and someone paid a million dollars, that's what they are demanding and that's what everyone should expect to pay.
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Wow I got to explain to you what I said, I feel he has to be allowed to go to clubs he makes a living in them, do you get it now.
doesn't matter how good your attorneys are, dude went to prison for a federal gun charge. He is on probation, he can't be consuming alcohol, possessing any kind of controlled substance or a.ssociating with known felons. I doubt dude hits the club scene hard. its in his best interest not too if he wants to stay free.
 11-05-2010, 09:15 PM         #55
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

im ignorant cus i asked you a question? you can type all of the long a.ss paragraph's you want........if you think the man is getting a mill for this s**t then cool, I don't believe it....
 11-05-2010, 09:16 PM         #56
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
so what the f**k was the long a.ss paragraph's for then when you could have just put it that way?
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
dogg u act like cause we don't agree with u we don't understand business. ur not the only person in the world with a college degree and a job in business......if that' even the case.

face it ur wrong......

and once again, ur throwing other variables into it. New Years isn't the same as a random night, OBVIOUSLY. Did u read anything about common sense in ur business books?

straight up, ur comparisons are irrelevant and juvenile at best
And the first appearance for the most important artist to urban pop culture after a 8 month prison term is not a random night either, matter of fact I'm going to put my common sense out there on a limb and say this appearance will be a bigger draw and attraction than Paris and Nicki on New Year's night, and now I want to test yours, do you agree with me or not?
 11-05-2010, 09:17 PM         #58
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way, I can see him getting paid a million dollars. And that money probably won't come out the same pockets. There will probably be more than one investor.
 11-05-2010, 09:20 PM         #59
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall nygaz dont realize the kind of money this game brings. look at the twitter accounts, millions follow so it only spells into millions of dollars........
 7 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12274 12274
 CaliIsActive said:
No one is giving up a million unless theyre grossing double.
So explain how someone can make profit from that
no one gives money to give it
You thinking short term my dude...you thinking like s**t I drop Wayne a Millie I need to make that millie back plus some that same nite...That aint how its going down. That millie that they paying Wayne will be made back in moderation over the next few months. Its the publicity from having Wayne make his Very First Appearance outta prison that it is gonna drive the buzz that will in tern make the Club money in the long-term.

Rome wasn't built in a day--s**ts a process, some people get it others stand on the side and wonder how.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago