Scoob Doo Says Lil Wayne is getting paid a Milli for club appearance

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
5667 pageviews
96 comments

Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
Scoob Doo Says Lil Wayne is getting paid a Milli for club appearance

96 comments for "Scoob Doo Says Lil Wayne is getting paid a Milli for club appearance"

7 years ago '05        #2
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Bull ain't no way a club making a mill a night never mind a week to even pay for Wayne to mumble gibberish.
 7 years ago '10        #3
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
You mad?^^^
 7 years ago '08        #4
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 4881 4881
They may not recoup that money instantly...but it's going to be that "club" wayne went to when he got out. We need to go there for a good 2-3 months
 11-05-2010, 04:34 PM         #5
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Bull ain't no way a club making a mill a night never mind a week to even pay for Wayne to mumble gibberish.
Paris Hilton got paid a million for a club appearance.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
...A Club Paying Wayne A Milli? Dont Believe....I Can See Acouple 100k But A Milli? NO!
 7 years ago '09        #7
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
According to the other thread he is broke so he better hope people start giving him a Million to appear at clubs
 7 years ago '04        #8
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 CaliIsActive said:
The n*gga is lying smh... It cost 200k to book Wayne. But they gonna pay him a million to post up?
smfh
Cash Money stay making up numbers
Just getting out of prison, being the most important artist to urban culture, and you don't see how that number can be multiplied. He can only make one first club appearance, there are probably clubs all across the world bidding for this and the highest one wins. It's not about the revenue you bring in that night, even though there will be a lot, it's about the reputation you build, the publicity, the press, and how you can capitalize on it after, Cash Money understands this, Club Owners understand this, I understand this. But I can see how other can not understand this, it's a business mind.

I can tell you this a million dollars and I believe it, cause if I had a spot that could handle this and the millions to go along with it I would pay it just to run off all other bidders, but minimum I would not want him seen until that night. Pull that off and I guarantee that you have, A.B.C., C.B.S., FOX and N.B.C. and their all of their affiliates, cause I have come to find out mostly all channels are just their affiliates, in attendance. And that my friend is worth a million dollars as long as there is no appearance prior, and all first released photos and footage have my club in the background.
 11-05-2010, 05:57 PM         #9
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forbes said wayne get 500k a show

im not surprised at a million
 7 years ago '06        #10
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,220 | Props total: 4507 4507
Haters dont wanna believe it lol
 7 years ago '04        #11
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6483 6483
 ShadyVsEminem said:
According to the other thread he is broke so he better hope people start giving him a Million to appear at clubs
that was a mediatakeout thread from a dumb "trust fund" b!tch. dont believe that
 7 years ago '05        #12
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
if he was getting a million a club appearance he wouldn't have to sell his house in this bad economy
 7 years ago '05        #13
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 1191 1191
tonite KOD
 7 years ago '05        #14
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne, who was released from jail today, is allegedly selling his $14 million Miami mansion. Looks like Weezy needs some ! important ! important cash to pay his lawyers for all the work they've been doing the past few years. We've got the deets when you read on...
Weezy may have paid $14 millie for his La Gorce street beautiful Miami mansion. But thanks to the housing market, he just put it up for sale for $12.9 million. Pics from the outside

Prior to this 9-bedroom, 9-bathroom architectural masterpiece, he was previously residing in a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Miami. Now where is all of Young Money going to live...since allegedly damn near the whole label is living at that mansion--bunk beds and all?

Via YBF.
 11-05-2010, 06:17 PM         #15
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn s**t is crazy
 7 years ago '04        #16
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Just getting out of prison, being the most important artist to urban culture, and you don't see how that number can be multiplied. He can only make one first club appearance, there are probably clubs all across the world bidding for this and the highest one wins. It's not about the revenue you bring in that night, even though there will be a lot, it's about the reputation you build, the publicity, the press, and how you can capitalize on it after, Cash Money understands this, Club Owners understand this, I understand this. But I can see how other can not understand this, it's a business mind.

I can tell you this a million dollars and I believe it, cause if I had a spot that could handle this and the millions to go along with it I would pay it just to run off all other bidders, but minimum I would not want him seen until that night. Pull that off and I guarantee that you have, A.B.C., C.B.S., FOX and N.B.C. and their all of their affiliates, cause I have come to find out mostly all channels are just their affiliates, in attendance. And that my friend is worth a million dollars as long as there is no appearance prior, and all first released photos and footage have my club in the background.
Until I see this s**t in writing its Hog wash

most clubs owners aren't even breaking even with their clubs, even the most popular ones
s**t for most club owners it's not even their secondary or 3rd source of income....Now ask your self this, and normally I agree with the s**t u say (most of the time) but if a club is offering this dude a million dollars how much i think an actual venue like say the house of blues or even some small stadiums would offer dude?

I swear n*ggas believe anything lmao
 7 years ago '05        #17
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 jayjay2 said:
You mad?^^^
No I am realistic.
 7 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
No one is giving up a million unless theyre grossing double.
So explain how someone can make profit from that
no one gives money to give it
False, some one will give you a million just for you presence in their facility, to wear their clothes, or just to drink their soft drink, with no knowledge of how much this will improve their profits, but instead gambling on the faith they have in your brand combining with theirs.

One of the main elements of General Business is Marketing which involves a Product, the Production of the Product, the Selling of a product, but the most important element according to psychologist and business people alike is of course the Marketing of this product which bring us to advertising and promotion.

Simply put pick a market, figure out what that market needs or desires, then figure out who they listen to and look up to, and stand him next to it. Profits will be generated even when he is gone, cause the bottom line we used his services in the building of our brand.

Let me know if you need examples of times that this has been successful throughout the history of earth.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 11-05-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #19
Blue GM 247 heat pts247 OP
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
 Redplayboy313 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne, who was released from jail today, is allegedly selling his $14 million Miami mansion. Looks like Weezy needs some ! important ! important cash to pay his lawyers for all the work they've been doing the past few years. We've got the deets when you read on...
Weezy may have paid $14 millie for his La Gorce street beautiful Miami mansion. But thanks to the housing market, he just put it up for sale for $12.9 million. Pics from the outside

Prior to this 9-bedroom, 9-bathroom architectural masterpiece, he was previously residing in a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Miami. Now where is all of Young Money going to live...since allegedly damn near the whole label is living at that mansion--bunk beds and all?

Via YBF.
motherf**ker writing this is implying wayne is broke to get more people read this bulls**t.

7 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 mt fuji said:
Until I see this s**t in writing its Hog wash

most clubs owners aren't even breaking even with their clubs, even the most popular ones
s**t for most club owners it's not even their secondary or 3rd source of income....Now ask your self this, and normally I agree with the s**t u say (most of the time) but if a club is offering this dude a million dollars how much i think an actual venue like say the house of blues or even some small stadiums would offer dude?

I swear n*ggas believe anything lmao
Maybe you can read what I have already posted put it all together and get an understanding, of why at this certain point and time combined with the promotional and advertisement opportunities, this is not to hard for some one with a business savyness to believe. But you would also have to have an understanding of what he means to the urban culture market, I personally believe he is the most important element even more than Jay-Z at this time, although Jigga is very important to it.

Or could you say I'm just being bias cause my name is Marland Carter, and I feel Carter's control the urban market, and I also feel it will continue and I want my piece, Suge Knight & P.Diddy (minus the dancing and singing) style though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy