10/5 Heat(4-1) vs Hornets(4-0) 8pm est Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #621
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 TheMagicMan said:
just looked at the box score...why does Chris Bosh only have 1 rebound?

Seriously, this dude is proving to be the WEAKEST link on that starting roster. Heat fans that watched the game care to explain that for me?
Lol nothing to explain bout bosh. He f**kin up we will see if he adjusts
 7 years ago '05        #622
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
You can come in here and laugh all you want. I've already owned you on several occasions, and those were not Heat fans laughing at you when I did BTW. Fact of the matter is that you are a CAVALIERS FAN..... a franchise that holds 0 titles and probably will remain that way for the rest of your life as a sandwich making wh0ore. You are the one who is emotionally unstable. That's why you come into every Heat thread talking s**t about a team that doesn't even see you.... we stole YOUR "master" and you still butt hurt about it, even though it's your mouth that is used to being f**ked.

From here on out you do not exist to me. I will never respond to you again.

I DO NOT TALK SPORTS WITH HOES.

Didn't I just say I was gonna start ignoring posts like this? Alright. This was my one moment for error.... from here on out.... I'll try again....

I cant help myself from pointing out your ignorant nonsense....sorry but ignorant isnt bliss, so Imma laugh at your childish a.ss everytime I can, which happens often, because your a fragile little boy who cant take the Heat (pun intended) when people make fun of your favorite team......go outside boy! better yet go to a Heat game so u and your fellow Heat fans quit embrassing itself with the lack of fan support......................

Alright Im Done wit u......until next time
 7 years ago '05        #623
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 2 Pistolz said:
You right.... I feel you.... it's just annoying as f**k. They on our d!cks in every single Miami Heat thread because they don't have a worthy enough team of their own to worry about. Like seriously, a FEMALE Cavaliers fan and a MAGIC fan in here talking trash after what we did to them a week ago. Laughable. I need to just starting IGNORING it straight up and that's what I'm gonna try to do now. I'm very passionate when it comes to my sports teamd and I let my emotions get the best of me, especially during games.

I'm just gonna start ignoring the haters and talk basketball with people who want to talk sensible basketball, so my bad to HOLD THAT earlier....

Time to learn how to let haters hate.
 2 Pistolz said:
You can come in here and laugh all you want. I've already owned you on several occasions, and those were not Heat fans laughing at you when I did BTW. Fact of the matter is that you are a CAVALIERS FAN..... a franchise that holds 0 titles and probably will remain that way for the rest of your life as a sandwich making wh0ore. You are the one who is emotionally unstable. That's why you come into every Heat thread talking s**t about a team that doesn't even see you.... we stole YOUR "master" and you still butt hurt about it, even though it's your mouth that is used to being f**ked.

From here on out you do not exist to me. I will never respond to you again.

I DO NOT TALK SPORTS WITH HOES.

Didn't I just say I was gonna start ignoring posts like this? Alright. This was my one moment for error.... from here on out.... I'll try again....

You literally made that post 5 minutes after saying you were gonna ignore posts like the one you just quoted.

Dude, Miami lost, Wade should've taken the shot. He didn't. The Heat are just putting WAY to much pressure on themselves. They need a calm head in the locker room at half time that can quiet them all down and say "Guys, calm the f**k down. There is nothing on the line in this game. If we lose its not a big deal. I can sense the tension on the court, CALM down." Lebron and Wade even argued a bit during this game. They need somebody (Pat Riley) to be able to tell them to calm the f**k down. They will be fine, and will win at LEAST 60 games. Give props to the Hornets and let it go. Stop blaming it on the refs, and all that other bulls**t. There was 1 questionable call in NO's favor down the stretch. I'm sure there were a couple in Miami's favor throughout the game. It happens, who cares. Either way, Miami is about to have a 6 game homestreak where they are gonna go at WORST 5-1. You are fine, calm down.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-05-2010 at 11:15 PM..
 11-05-2010, 11:13 PM         #624
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Good to see people think hornets are legit so when we crush em there will be no excuses
 7 years ago '09        #625
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 8939 8939
Wait I couldn't watch the game but Wade and lebron faught..?
 7 years ago '07        #626
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 Tiko377 said:
no they just exchanged words for a second after a play that we scored on about what should have happened on the play.
 7 years ago '05        #627
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
Not at all. They disagreed on one play and had some words and Lebron seemed a bit insulted as far as I can tell. They got it back together and played fine afterward though.
 11-05-2010, 11:52 PM         #628
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vid of words exchanged.....??

they are best friends though. me and my friends cuss each other during games

"You're a f**kin dumb n*gga, I told you baseline cut"

"n*gga shut the f**k up"

We move on.
 7 years ago '07        #629
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 Lex Lossis said:

"n*gga shut the f**k up"

We move on.
Real s**t right here

Especially when we down to a team we suppose to be beating
 7 years ago '05        #630
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Lex Lossis said:

"n*gga shut the f**k up"

We move on.
 7 years ago '07        #631
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Cp3 > Lebron

Bosh 1 rebound
 7 years ago '07        #632
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Lex Lossis said:

"n*gga shut the f**k up"

We move on.
real s**t....

i told n*ggas they play teams wit good point guards or teams wit veterans its gon b tough.
 7 years ago '05        #633
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:

"n*gga shut the f**k up"

We move on.
Yeah but you have almost 0 pressure on you during those games. You gotta understand every game this team plays, all 82, unless its a blow out, is gonna feel like a playoff game for them. At least for this first year. Neither of them will want to take the blame for the loss, so they will subconsciously shift the blame to each other. When one of them is vocal about it and publicly blames the other one, they are going to be insulted more then the average player would be insulted because of the amount of attention and pressure that is on this team this year.

It's no big deal, but like I said in another thread, they just need somebody to tell them to calm the f**k down. Pat Riley needs to be that guy, imo.
 7 years ago '05        #634
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I'm just gonna stop posting during games. I get way too emotional and into it and say some stupid s**t for real without thinking.

Excuse me for being so into my team but that's just the way I am with sports.
 7 years ago '08        #635
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 2 Pistolz said:
I'm just gonna stop posting during games. I get way too emotional and into it and say some stupid s**t for real without thinking.

Excuse me for being so into my team but that's just the way I am with sports.
nothing wrong with bleeding your teams colors
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy