10/5 Heat(4-1) vs Hornets(4-0) 8pm est Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
 79
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #601
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
"Here comes the giant royal p*nis! South Beach open your legs!!!



Holla! Purple drank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 7 years ago '05        #602
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
STFU U said the same s**t vs Boston...........but nevermind me go back to keep makin a foo I mean keep talking.....................
















You attack me in every Miami Heat related thread and I literally own you and have 5-10 people quoting my post laughing at you every time.... and you never show up to respond back, so why should I bother this time?
 7 years ago '04        #603
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
got damn this thread big as sh*t for a regular season game
 7 years ago '05        #604
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 CentsCuZ said:
"Here comes the giant royal p*nis! South Beach open your legs!!!



Holla! Purple drank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
this just literally made me almost spit all over my keyboard.
 7 years ago '05        #605
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 5_star_smitty said:
dude's been crying since the season started :laughing0:
calling for pat riley 1 game into the season
yeah he's mad!!!
I did NOT see you in the game thread at all last Friday.... interesting.... I mean, I was at the game myself, but when I came home and took a look at the last few pages you were nowhere to be found. Why is that? Oh I know why. 96-20. Watch you not comment on this part of my post though just like that wh0ore from Ohio who stays on my d!ck in every Heat thread.

And I'm a real Heat fan. I watch my team on a nightly basis on a yearly basis. I know this team. I have NEVER been a fan of Erik Spoelstra. I'm not "crying one game into the season".... I've wanted him out since last year. I'll get my wish soon enough though, and when I do, I feel sorry for the rest of the league.
 7 years ago '05        #606
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
You attack me in every Miami Heat related thread and I literally own you and have 5-10 people quoting my post laughing at you every time.... and you never show up to respond back, so why should I bother this time?
Shut yo weak a.ss up.....u have the same Miami fans d!ckridin u every time, the same fans I owned in the U vs Ohio State game, but whatever makes u feel better......yo f**got is making a fool of your self AGAIN


I knew you would quote me to try to take the easy way out instead of quoting the 10 other people owning your a.ss............TOO EASY:fryingpan::beat:
 7 years ago '04        #607
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 2 Pistolz said:
I did NOT see you in the game thread at all last Friday.... interesting.... I mean, I was at the game myself, but when I came home and took a look at the last few pages you were nowhere to be found. Why is that? Oh I know why. 96-20. Watch you not comment on this part of my post though just like that wh0ore from Ohio who stays on my d!ck in every Heat thread.

And I'm a real Heat fan. I watch my team on a nightly basis on a yearly basis. I know this team. I have NEVER been a fan of Erik Spoelstra. I'm not "crying one game into the season".... I've wanted him out since last year. I'll get my wish soon enough though, and when I do, I feel sorry for the rest of the league.
at you knowing this team

NO ONE knows this team, and its been 6 f**king games . Real Miami fans know that none of these regular season games matter. You are letting these cats get you emotional and its
 7 years ago '06        #608
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
Didnt watch the game but
 7 years ago '07        #609
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Fresh you my n*gga but you b**chin way to much. Everyone knows were gonna be beastly....losses happen take em and move on. We just need to see improvement and take our lumps and stay healthy.

The hornets came to play for 4 qtrs and we didnt plain and simple.

I do like the fact cp3 had 9 asts the first qtr and 8 the rest of the gm.

Our bench didnt show up and thats where the game was decided at. There was some bad coaching here and there but we will be alright.

Wade also shot 100% from the FT line....thats some good s**t
 11-05-2010, 10:17 PM         #610
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Lol @ people in here quoting LeBron's championship predictions as if they're doomed after tonight.

Not even the 96 Bulls went 82-0 or 81-1.
The Bulls were champs, these dudes won't even make the ECF.
 7 years ago '05        #611
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
I did NOT see you in the game thread at all last Friday.... interesting.... I mean, I was at the game myself, but when I came home and took a look at the last few pages you were nowhere to be found. Why is that? Oh I know why. 96-20. Watch you not comment on this part of my post though just like that wh0ore from Ohio who stays on my d!ck in every Heat thread.

And I'm a real Heat fan. I watch my team on a nightly basis on a yearly basis. I know this team. I have NEVER been a fan of Erik Spoelstra. I'm not "crying one game into the season".... I've wanted him out since last year. I'll get my wish soon enough though, and when I do, I feel sorry for the rest of the league.


wanting your coach fired after taking scrubs to the playoffs........the same coach your Master (Wade) vouches for................


You sound like an emotionally unstable b**ch......quit crying, your team loss.......gotdamn Imma be here every time the Heat lose just to laugh at your wack a.ss.
 11-05-2010, 10:18 PM         #612
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:r ofl:
 7 years ago '07        #613
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
Damn Hornets is becoming a problem.....good win, finally some signs of life in the west (other than the lakers)
 7 years ago '04        #614
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
at the hornets fans that hated on the ariza for collison trade and said we were terrible before the season

yall worse than the haters
 7 years ago '05        #615
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Fresh you my n*gga but you b**chin way to much. Everyone knows were gonna be beastly....losses happen take em and move on. We just need to see improvement and take our lumps and stay healthy.

The hornets came to play for 4 qtrs and we didnt plain and simple.

I do like the fact cp3 had 9 asts the first qtr and 8 the rest of the gm.

Our bench didnt show up and thats where the game was decided at. There was some bad coaching here and there but we will be alright.

Wade also shot 100% from the FT line....thats some good s**t
You right.... I feel you.... it's just annoying as f**k. They on our d!cks in every single Miami Heat thread because they don't have a worthy enough team of their own to worry about. Like seriously, a FEMALE Cavaliers fan and a MAGIC fan in here talking trash after what we did to them a week ago. Laughable. I need to just starting IGNORING it straight up and that's what I'm gonna try to do now. I'm very passionate when it comes to my sports teamd and I let my emotions get the best of me, especially during games.

I'm just gonna start ignoring the haters and talk basketball with people who want to talk sensible basketball, so my bad to HOLD THAT earlier....

Time to learn how to let haters hate.
 7 years ago '05        #616
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:


wanting your coach fired after taking scrubs to the playoffs........the same coach your Master (Wade) vouches for................


You sound like an emotionally unstable b**ch......quit crying, your team loss.......gotdamn Imma be here every time the Heat lose just to laugh at your wack a.ss.
You can come in here and laugh all you want. I've already owned you on several occasions, and those were not Heat fans laughing at you when I did BTW. Fact of the matter is that you are a CAVALIERS FAN..... a franchise that holds 0 titles and probably will remain that way for the rest of your life as a sandwich making wh0ore. You are the one who is emotionally unstable. That's why you come into every Heat thread talking s**t about a team that doesn't even see you.... we stole YOUR "master" and you still butt hurt about it, even though it's your mouth that is used to being f**ked.

From here on out you do not exist to me. I will never respond to you again.

I DO NOT TALK SPORTS WITH HOES.

Didn't I just say I was gonna start ignoring posts like this? Alright. This was my one moment for error.... from here on out.... I'll try again....
 7 years ago '05        #617
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
You right.... I feel you.... it's just annoying as f**k. They on our d!cks in every single Miami Heat thread because they don't have a worthy enough team of their own to worry about. Like seriously, a FEMALE Cavaliers fan and a MAGIC fan in here talking trash after what we did to them a week ago. Laughable. I need to just starting IGNORING it straight up and that's what I'm gonna try to do now. I'm very passionate when it comes to my sports teamd and I let my emotions get the best of me, especially during games.

I'm just gonna start ignoring the haters and talk basketball with people who want to talk sensible basketball, so my bad to HOLD THAT earlier....

Time to learn how to let haters hate.
Grow up, u immature child........take the loss and keep it movin.....but your dumbass make up s**t, dog your head coach and the opposing team.......it's a week and half into the season......and your talking bulls**t..........Everyone is passionate about their team, duhh that's what Message boards are for..........But keep going.........I need more laughs.
 7 years ago '07        #618
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 alkoholyck said:
Hornets played a real good game, credit where credit's due. But I take heart in the fact that Miami played terribly and still could've stolen it right at the end.

A couple of points: Spo is still an idiot. I haven't thought this for a long time (probably coz I haven't seen him play for a while), but CP3 is probably still the best PG in the league. No way Rondo could lead a team by himself yet, despite the amazing things he can do these days. I think CP3 and Deron are still a cut above the rest.

Also: Wade is better than LeBron. Wade simply knows how to use his skillset so much better. See what happens when Bron is in the game by himself and the lead stays the same for NOH, with Paul on the bench? But Wade comes back in and cuts the lead by himself, with Paul on the floor. Bron needs to understand when to be aggressive and take it to the rim, he's embracing his so called 'facilitator' role far too much, and regards his jumpshot far too highly. Screw percentages, I'd rather Wade take that 4th quarter 3 than Lebron any day.

It's still good to be a Heat fan. I'd forgotten games could actually be competitive and frustrating over the past week.
co-sign most of this. my thoughts on the game:

props to the hornets, played their a.sses off.

erik spoelstra is still the same coach he was 2 years ago. he is at best nba 2k trying to simulate pat riley sliders. he just uses pat's defensive schemes and does nothing else spectacular. he was a glorified ball boy when wade joined the team. for all intents and purposes, he is wade's mike brown. sub rotations have always been horrible. there should seldom be a time that 2 of our 3 r not on the court, and we can use wade at point. he also needs to make sure there r shooters in the floor with certain lineups. teams have to play zone and cross their fingers to stop the heat. for that reason, i can't wait till mike miller's back.

wade should have been guarding chris paul tonight. gone r the days when he has to carry the team by himself and ur worried about him getting tired. if he can give chris paul hell on both ends, the hornets would be screwed, because he is their motor. the short stretch wade was PG and paul had to guard him was great and we should have stuck with that.

bosh needs to get his a.ss on the boards. because of all the pick and pops the hornets used u had him and the center needing to rotate and come out on the shooter frequently and the other guy should have boxed out but didn't. i can understand bosh not being able to go to work offensively on okafor but u can't let him have a career night on offense too. a lot of the scores by the hornets bigs were because of poor defensive rotations on the back line.

i think wade should have taken that last shot. eddie house is streaky as f**k. if he's 0-6, he's not making the next one. he had the defender at an odd angle and could have got the shot off, possibly even been fouled. i'd take my chances with that.

final note: lebron has not nearly been aggressive enough. he's really being lassez-faire about this point guard s**t. if he runs a pick and roll, he just dribbles to the side and hopes there's a pick and pop then runs it again. the only time he drives is when he rejects the screen. he needs to put his head down and bullrush, because that is what is unique about him. the few times he attacked the basket he took soft layups and missed them, and this wasn't the first time. he's not getting nearly as many dunks as he should.
 7 years ago '04        #619
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
just looked at the box score...why does Chris Bosh only have 1 rebound?

Seriously, this dude is proving to be the WEAKEST link on that starting roster. Heat fans that watched the game care to explain that for me?
 7 years ago '07        #620
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 TheMagicMan said:
just looked at the box score...why does Chris Bosh only have 1 rebound?

Seriously, this dude is proving to be the WEAKEST link on that starting roster. Heat fans that watched the game care to explain that for me?
this is the second time so far. he had 1 rebound against the nets too, but at least we didn't need them that game. the bigs having to rotate all night to cover okafor and west on the pick and roll made it difficult to box out, but that's no excuse.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy