Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
I'm so tried of these hating a.ss Rondo fans coming into every D. Rose thread ruining it.

You don't see us in every Celtics thread talking about "MANE f**k RONDO ROSE IS BETTER" and s**t like that.
 11-05-2010, 07:53 AM         #62
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I'm so tried of these hating a.ss Rondo fans coming into every D. Rose thread ruining it.

You don't see us in every Celtics thread talking about "MANE f**k RONDO ROSE IS BETTER" and s**t like that.
they are little kids thats why.
 7 years ago '08        #63
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 unkoricky said:
they are b**ch-made little kids thats why.
Fixed.
 11-05-2010, 08:26 AM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again..the only person that got dunked on in that game last night...was taj gibson...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That's about as close as Jordan was to Starks, when Knicks fans swore Starks "dunked on him."
lmao believe it or not knick fans still live for and cherish that moment

i was talking to this dude from new york when i had to call microsoft customer service and he seen i was from chicago and he tried to clown me about that dunk that happened years ago
 11-05-2010, 08:32 AM         #66
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
again..the only person that got dunked on in that game last night...was taj gibson...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
The Slam Dunk has ruined basketball.
 7 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
The Slam Dunk has ruined basketball.
black people ruined basketball...they need to take it back to when there was nor so much athleticism..take it back when it was all white players and fundamentals were key

all this 360 dunking and between the leg s**t and fancy moves to the basket are just uncalled for
 7 years ago '04        #69
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
strong
 7 years ago '05        #70
pizarro 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 0 0
They took an L though
 7 years ago '04        #71
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Pistol Peter said:
black people ruined basketball...they need to take it back to when there was nor so much athleticism..take it back when it was all white players and fundamentals were key

all this 360 dunking and between the leg s**t and fancy moves to the basket are just uncalled for

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #72
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
nothing special
 11-05-2010, 09:23 AM         #73
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:

So i guess the brothers gonna let this guy slide?
 7 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

i swear scalabrine has got to be getting some kind of affirmative action in the nba...for whatever reason teams keep picking him up
 7 years ago '04        #75
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 SandmanNyC said:
nice dunk, but dude was wide open. get yo eyes checked.
Are you insane? He CLEARLY burnt Toney Douglas and dunked on Gallo. If Knick fans can claim John Starks on Jordan after "The DunK" (LOL) then this was CLEARLY on Gallo. Don't be bitter, that was some exceptional s**t there. Knicks still won no need to be mad lol

11-05-2010, 09:44 AM         #76
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMBNYC said:
Are you insane? He CLEARLY burnt Toney Douglas and dunked on Gallo. If Knick fans can claim John Starks on Jordan after "The DunK" (LOL) then this was CLEARLY on Gallo. Don't be bitter, that was some exceptional s**t there. Knicks still won no need to be mad lol

more like toney douglas was CLEARLY shading rose to the rim,because he thought he had help....and gallo was out of position,and the lane was WIDE OPEN...stop making up s**t....

what makes the dunk anything is how high rose got up....has nothing to do with dunking on anyone,because he DIDN'T...
 7 years ago '04        #77
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
more like toney douglas was CLEARLY shading rose to the rim,because he thought he had help....and gallo was out of position,and the lane was WIDE OPEN...stop making up s**t....

what makes the dunk anything is how high rose got up....has nothing to do with dunking on anyone,because he DIDN'T...
This is why people have no respect for Knick fans, clearly delusional, if you didn't think he got broke, your nuts.

So do you think Starks dunked "on" Jordan in "The Dunk"? I'm curious to see your expert analysis on that one.
 11-05-2010, 10:02 AM         #78
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMBNYC said:
This is why people have no respect for Knick fans, clearly delusional, if you didn't think he got broke, your nuts.

So do you think Starks dunked "on" Jordan in "The Dunk"? I'm curious to see your expert analysis on that one.

i don't give 2 s**ts about your respect...who the f**k are you?...f**k outta here n*gga..quit gasing yourself....

and no starks didn't dunk on jordan....he did however dunk all over horace grant..
 7 years ago '06        #79
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
They really just called that dunk one of the great dunks you'll see all year

Wtf was up with that matador defense by that knicks player anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #80
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i don't give 2 s**ts about your respect...who the f**k are you?...f**k outta here n*gga..quit gasing yourself....

and no starks didn't dunk on jordan....he did however dunk all over horace grant..
I didn't say s**t about my respect, I said it in general that is why people don't respect knicks fans because they are delusional. I am not gassed n*gga, I aint in that vid clip I got nothing to be gassed about, if anyone should be gassed it's Rose after that dunk but they lost so I guess it will be bittersweet. And I will give you props at least you're not completely nuts and don't cosign "the dunk" but yea horace grant got s**tted on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago