Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2011, 06:59 PM         #401
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Rangers close to signing Beltre
I don't know how many more times I can stand to say this but...ANGELS LOST.
 7 years ago '09        #402
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
The Texas Rangers are denying a report out of the Dominican Republic that the team had reached a six-year, $96 million contract with Adrian Beltre.

"As of right now, Michael Young is our third baseman," team president Nolan Ryan told MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan on Sunday night. "We haven't done anything."

If the Rangers were to land Beltre, it would be a serious blow to the Angels, who had been considered the frontrunner for the third baseman's services.

Jeff Wilson of the StarTelegram adds that Beltre and the Rangers are still talking, but any reports of a deal are premature.

The Beltre Sweepstakes were relatively quiet over the holidays with various reports claiming he and agent Scott Boras were asking for something in the range of $70 million over five years. A $96 million offer would work out to $16 million per season, less than the $18 million per year that another Boras client, Jayson Werth, will get over seven seasons with the Nationals.

The A's, reported FoxSports.com's Ken Rosenthal, have backed out of negotiations with Beltre, leaving the Angels and possibly the Rangers as the lone suitors for the free agent third baseman.

Oakland's initial offer to Beltre was reportedly worth $64 million over five years.

The Angels, who have a glaring hole at third base, remain the most logical fit for Beltre, but Boras and Halos owner Arte Moreno are far from the closest of friends. Moreno still holds a grudge over Boras steering free agent Mark Teixeira to the Yankees a few Decembers ago.

Sullivan speculated last week that the Rangers might be trying to drive up the price for Beltre in Anaheim.

Our Buster Olney gives his take on the latest twist in the Beltra saga:
 7 years ago '07        #403
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I don't know how many more times I can stand to say this but...ANGELS LOST.
 7 years ago '04        #404
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,732 | Props total: 13128 13128
IDK man, I think Beltre is holding out for the Red Sox to re-sign him. Youkilis is gonna be attrocious at 3B next year. Sox would've been better off declining Roid-Tiz's option.
 7 years ago '05        #405
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
You're tripping (wishful thinking?), Youk will be fine at 3rd. He came up through the system as a 3rd baseman, I highly doubt he's forgotten how to play it in the 2 or 3 years at 1st base. Especially when he's still gotten spot starts over there, so you know he still practices the position
 7 years ago '07        #406
space
space
Nah Youk will be fine, he used to play 3rd. Gold glove caliber 1B and 3B
 7 years ago '06        #407
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Have you ever seen youk play 3rd?!???
He's a solid 3rd basemen
I would love to keep beltre but there's nowhere to put youk
 7 years ago '08        #408
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
Yea the angels havent done s**t and their gm was talking about how they was gonna make a big splash and get a big bat
 7 years ago '04        #409
space
space
That was like 5 seasons ago but ok If your expecting gold glove defense at 3rd you'll be very dissapointed.
 7 years ago '08        #410
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
Sources: Twins closing in on Pavano

The Minnesota Twins are closing in on starting pitcher Carl Pavano, according to sources.

The deal expected to be for two years.

The Brewers and Nationals had been in the mix for Pavano, who is coming off the best season of his career. He went 17-11 for the Twins with a 3.75 ERA.

Pavano is the most desirable starter still on the free-agent market.

7 years ago '08        #411
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
Beltre, Texas reach 6-year, $96M deal

Adrian Beltre is taking over as the everyday third baseman for the AL champion Texas Rangers, and Michael Young is switching positions again.

The Rangers introduced Beltre as their new third baseman Wednesday after agreeing on a $96 million, six-year contract with the All-Star.

''We all know that the Rangers have a really good team. I want to win,'' Beltre said. ''The team is willing to do whatever it takes to get to the next step. That's one of the factors to make my decision to come here easier.''

Beltre gets $14 million this year, $15 million in 2012, $16 million in 2013, $17 million in 2014, $18 million in 2015 and $16 million in 2016. The Rangers can void the final season if Beltre fails to have either 1,200 plate appearances in 2014-15 combined or 600 in 2015.

Beltre joins a lineup in which he is expected to hit fourth behind AL MVP and major league batting champion Josh Hamliton and ahead of slugger Nelson Cruz. The batting order also includes Ian Kinsler and Young, the six-time All-Star and franchise career hits leader who will be switching positions for the third time in eight seasons.

7 years ago '08        #412
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
Sources: Uggla becomes highest-paid 2B

Dan Uggla got his wish.

The second baseman has reached agreement with the Braves on a five-year, $62 million contract, according to a major-league source.

The deal gives Uggla the highest average salary ever for a second baseman. The Phillies' Chase Utley had a higher guarantee in his seven-year, $85 million deal, but a lower average annual value.

Uggla, 30, rejected a four-year, $48 million offer from the Marlins in November, prompting his trade to the Braves. He is the only second baseman in history to hit 30 home runs in four straight seasons.

The deal, negotiated by Uggla's agent, Terry Bross, extends from 2011 to 2015.

7 years ago '05        #413
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 stunna2004 said:
That was like 5 seasons ago but ok If your expecting gold glove defense at 3rd you'll be very dissapointed.
According to CBS Sports, he played 62 games at 3B yeeeeeeeeeears ago, waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in '09. Like I said, he's played 3B in spots, especially when Lowell was the starter before Beltre was here.
 7 years ago '07        #414
space
space
Andy Pettitte told Brian Costello of the New York Post on Thursday night that he wants the Yankees to "just go on" without him.
It sounds like Pettitte is legitimately struggling with his decision on whether to retire or return for a 16th major league season. "I'm just chilling out, hanging," the southpaw told the Post. "I'm relaxing. If I had something, y'all would know. If I knew exactly what I was doing, y'all would know." The Yankees are said to be offering a one-year contract worth $12 or $13 million. This saga probably won't reach its conclusion for another few weeks.

According to ESPN.com's Buster Olney, the Yankees are not interested in paying Rafael Soriano big money to be a setup man.
Soriano's agent, Scott Boras, told ESPN New York on Thursday that his client would be open to playing for the Yankees and serving in a setup role behind Mariano Rivera. But the interest is not mutual. Soriano will continue to search for a ninth inning gig and a team willing to meet his gaudy salary request. He turned in a 1.73 ERA and 45 saves for the Rays last season.
According to Bruce Levine of ESPN Chicago, the Cubs and Rays have agreed to an eight-player trade involving right-hander Matt Garza.
Here's how Levine has the trade going down: The Rays will get top pitching prospect Chris Archer, outfielder Brandon Guyer, catcher Robinson Chirinos, shortstop Hak-Ju Lee and outfielder Sam Fuld from Chicago. The Cubs will get a minor-league pitcher and a minor-league outfielder, along with Garza, from the Rays. Garza, a 27-year-old righty, registered a strong 3.91 ERA and 1.25 WHIP last season in the AL East. He will immediately become the Cubs' No. 2 starter and should do very well in the National League Central.

Last edited by keithbm1111; 01-07-2011 at 11:32 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #415
space
space
Seriously f**k Andy Pettitte at this point. Time for the kids to get their shot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago