Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #321
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
i just read somewhere that he chose the yanks but i cant find any confirmation as of yet
 7 years ago '07        #322
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
Whoever gets Lee, obviously he;s gonna help for at least a year, or two, but hows he gonna be in a few years? I'm not saying he's gonna suck because I doubt he'll "suck", but it should be interesting to see how he pitches as a 35, 36, 37 39 year old pitcher.
 7 years ago '07        #323
space
space
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the Phillies are still involved in the bidding for free-agent left-hander Cliff Lee.

Apparently the Yankees and Rangers have some company. It's unclear how deeply the Phillies are involved, but a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations tells Rosenthal that the Phillies are "not out." While it's possible that the Phillies are in the periphery, this could be an attempt by Lee's agent to get the most money possible from either the Yankees or the Rangers. Anything could happen, but there's reason to be skeptical here.

I doubt he's made a decision just yet, but apparently its going to be soon
 7 years ago '05        #324
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the Phillies are still involved in the bidding for free-agent left-hander Cliff Lee.

Apparently the Yankees and Rangers have some company. It's unclear how deeply the Phillies are involved, but a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations tells Rosenthal that the Phillies are "not out." While it's possible that the Phillies are in the periphery, this could be an attempt by Lee's agent to get the most money possible from either the Yankees or the Rangers. Anything could happen, but there's reason to be skeptical here.

I doubt he's made a decision just yet, but apparently its going to be soon
how much more money could this guy as for s**t
 7 years ago '09        #325
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
All this for a pitcher who's gonna fall off in 3 years..
 7 years ago '04        #326
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 StateProperty88 said:
i just read somewhere that he chose the yanks but i cant find any confirmation as of yet
Don't play with my emotions like that n*gga

There is a belief Lee is heading to the Phillies, according to Jack Curry of the YES Network (on Twitter).

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 12-13-2010 at 08:49 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #327
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13713 13713
 StateProperty88 said:

:budden:
 7 years ago '05        #328
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
Don't play with my emotions like that n*gga

There is a belief Lee is heading to the Phillies, according to Jack Curry of the YES Network (on Twitter).
n*gga you dont play with my emotions like that
 12-13-2010, 09:10 PM         #329
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I am hating? Really, because I could say the same right back to the number of Yankee fans here. I just pointed out a fact that they can't beat Lee so add him, same as you guys saying we are desperate for adding defense and hitting to our outfield, in the form of a guy who stole 6 bases once against us.

I don't care about nullifying Crawford to Yankee talks, what I mention is the laughing at Sox signing him like he is some 40 year old Griffey. Clearly he will bat 300 and add to a HEALTHY lineup that we also have and that is something that will make a big impact on this division, you just think the Yankees are the best and have no flaws.
How do you know your lineup is going to be healthy when we haven't even touched 2011? I can't even claim the Yankees lineup will be healthy.

Last edited by Dangerously; 12-13-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 12-13-2010, 09:16 PM         #330
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Soft by pointing out a fact? I don't give a s**t about Lee or his wife but that should impact his decision, f**king idiot.
Why am I a f**king idiot now? Sorry, putting a couple of idiots on a mantle and saying that they are the "New York Fanbase" is ignorant.
 7 years ago '07        #331
space
space
According to Jack Curry of YES Network, "there is a belief" that Cliff Lee is going to the Phillies.

Now wouldn't that be something? Of course, Curry also mentions that if Lee picks the Phillies, it will be for "a lot" less money than the Yankees offered. The Yankees usually get their man, but remember that Greg Maddux turned them down for less money in the past. For what it's worth, Lee was vocal about the fact that enjoyed the time he spent in Philadelphia. Maybe it's not so far-fetched. Stay tuned.
Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com hears that Cliff Lee "really loved" Philadelphia and is interested in returning to the Phillies.

This, in response to natural skepticism that the Phillies' rumored involvement was nothing more than an attempt at leverage by Lee's agent Darek Braunecker. Not so. It appears that there is legitimate mutual interest from both sides. There's no question that Lee would have an excellent chance to win in Philadelphia, but he would likely leave millions on the table in the process.
 7 years ago '05        #332
space
space
from everything im seeing we went from being darkhorse to favorite to land him

get it done ruben...get it done
 7 years ago '07        #333
space
space
This is becoming interesting

7 years ago '05        #334
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com hears that Cliff Lee "really loved" Philadelphia and is interested in returning to the Phillies.

This, in response to natural skepticism that the Phillies' rumored involvement was nothing more than an attempt at leverage by Lee's agent Darek Braunecker. Not so. It appears that there is legitimate mutual interest from both sides. There's no question that Lee would have an excellent chance to win in Philadelphia, but he would likely leave millions on the table in the process.
this right here...if he passes up that money (which he would be doing if he came here) he would definitely gain mad points in my book and he was already one of my favorite pitchers in the league after what he did for us last season
 12-13-2010, 09:21 PM         #335
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #336
space
space
i cant front...im pretty amped right now , the only thing that would make this night better is a giants loss
 7 years ago '07        #337
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

[pic - click to view]

this gifs f**ked
 7 years ago '04        #338
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

[pic - click to view]

x1000000 if lose out on this.
 12-13-2010, 09:24 PM         #339
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Halladay
Lee
Hamels
Oswalt
Kendrick

160-2
 12-13-2010, 09:27 PM         #340
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guarantee that if Lee goes to the Phillies, Greinke will go to an NL East team and the Yankees will make a desperate move like Lirano or some s**t. The only solace is that Lee isn't going to a team in the AL.

Last edited by Dangerously; 12-13-2010 at 09:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy