Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2010, 04:17 PM         #301
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Yeah, why would he take less money and be further from home and in a s**tty city like Philadelphia. Doesnt make sense at all.
Why would he go to a city that harasses his wife?
 7 years ago '04        #302
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,713 | Props total: 13103 13103
Philly fans a million times worse than NY fans, everyone knows this.
 7 years ago '05        #303
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 stunna2004 said:
Philly fans a million times worse than NY fans, everyone knows this.
no were not. i dont know what makes us so much worse then you guys.
 12-13-2010, 04:20 PM         #304
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We are discussing Cliff Lee personally, Philly is s**t but the city who harasses his wife is worse. You can't even be serious trying to ignore that.
 12-13-2010, 04:24 PM         #305
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
What would you call the constant 'we need Lee' 'we need Lee' statements? The 'he deserves 7 years because he owned our overrated lineup' statements?

It is amazing how bias you two are. The way you two put it Crawford is a suitable backup for Ryan Kalish and in no way an impact, and Gonzalez pssh he is just a Paul Konerko wannabe.
I've praised the Red Sox several times for the deals they've made, but I also kept it real and said that Crawford and Werth's numbers for 2010 were comparable to current Yankees and that their presence on the Yankees would've been a redundancy. Am I wrong for saying that? It doesn't devalue the deal the Sox made, but it nullifies any talk of the Yankees NOT getting Crawford or Werth being detrimental to their development.

The Yankees don't absolutely NEED Cliff Lee. They won 90 games with their current rotation and went to the ALCS...I don't think they NEED Cliff Lee. Would I like to have Cliff Lee on the Yankees, absolutely. He'd be a great addition. But the Yankees aren't making this move out of desperation.

If the Yankees DON'T get Lee however, they will end up making a move out of desperation.

Oh. The Yankees lineup isn't overrated by the way. There's nothing overrated about being healthy and being two wins away from the World Series despite a down year from Derek Jeter. But continue to hate.
 12-13-2010, 04:26 PM         #306
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
We are discussing Cliff Lee personally, Philly is s**t but the city who harasses his wife is worse. You can't even be serious trying to ignore that.
Stop being soft. A couple idiots don't make up a whole fanbase.
 7 years ago '04        #307
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
A's Agree To Sign Hideki Matsui
 7 years ago '04        #308
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Poor Hideki, just go back to Japan.
 12-13-2010, 04:59 PM         #309
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I've praised the Red Sox several times for the deals they've made, but I also kept it real and said that Crawford and Werth's numbers for 2010 were comparable to current Yankees and that their presence on the Yankees would've been a redundancy. Am I wrong for saying that? It doesn't devalue the deal the Sox made, but it nullifies any talk of the Yankees NOT getting Crawford or Werth being detrimental to their development.

The Yankees don't absolutely NEED Cliff Lee. They won 90 games with their current rotation and went to the ALCS...I don't think they NEED Cliff Lee. Would I like to have Cliff Lee on the Yankees, absolutely. He'd be a great addition. But the Yankees aren't making this move out of desperation.

If the Yankees DON'T get Lee however, they will end up making a move out of desperation.

Oh. The Yankees lineup isn't overrated by the way. There's nothing overrated about being healthy and being two wins away from the World Series despite a down year from Derek Jeter. But continue to hate.
I am hating? Really, because I could say the same right back to the number of Yankee fans here. I just pointed out a fact that they can't beat Lee so add him, same as you guys saying we are desperate for adding defense and hitting to our outfield, in the form of a guy who stole 6 bases once against us.

I don't care about nullifying Crawford to Yankee talks, what I mention is the laughing at Sox signing him like he is some 40 year old Griffey. Clearly he will bat 300 and add to a HEALTHY lineup that we also have and that is something that will make a big impact on this division, you just think the Yankees are the best and have no flaws.
 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM         #310
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey boston/ny/philly...must feel nice being a big market team and actually acting accordingly...

(bitter mets fan)
 12-13-2010, 05:01 PM         #311
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Stop being soft. A couple idiots don't make up a whole fanbase.
Soft by pointing out a fact? I don't give a s**t about Lee or his wife but that should impact his decision, f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #312
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 1430 1430
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Oakland now confirmed for World Series:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #313
space
space
Lee will change his mind and come to NY. Its the worst kept secret.
 7 years ago '04        #314
space
space
Nationals Aggressively Pursuing Greinke, Garza
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [December 13, 2010 at 5:08pm CST]

The Nationals are "aggressively pursuing" a trade for Matt Garza or Zack Greinke, according to Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post. However, Kilgore’s source doesn’t expect Washington to trade for either pitcher. Earlier today, ESPN.com's Jerry Crasnick reported that Royals GM Dayton Moore is actively gauging the market for Greinke.

The Rays and Royals could have interest in Ian Desmond and Jordan Zimmermann, but the Nationals are not likely to move either player. However, Kilgore hears that the team would move Danny Espinosa “in a heartbeat.” Roger Bernadina would be available and it’s possible that the Nationals would consider trading Drew Storen or Sean Burnett, according to Kilgore.
 7 years ago '05        #315
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Are we really arguing who is worse, Philly fans or NY fans? Philly fans hands down are the worst scum on earth. After making fun of Joe Jervicious dead son, throwing batteries at Santa, and dumping beers on a 10 year old kid of the Rays Owner how can you argue this?
 7 years ago '04        #316
space
space
Mets Notes: Castillo, Perez, Young, Reyes
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [December 13, 2010 at 5:50pm CST]

Mets GM Sandy Alderson confirmed that the team will not spend more than $135-140MM on 2011 payroll. That's a ton of money for most teams, but the Mets have committed most of that to the players already on their roster, so they don't have much to spend. Adam Rubin of ESPNNewYork has the details:

* Not surprisingly, Alderson said there's "no market" for Luis Castillo or Oliver Perez, even if the Mets wanted to trade them. The two players will be in Mets camp this Spring Training.
* Alderson confirmed that he's looking to sign a "bounceback" starter to a low base salary. Chris Young was Alderson's "hypothetical" example of such a pitcher, but the tall right-hander is more than just an example. As Rubin notes, the Mets are still interested in Young.
* It appears that Johan Santana will return around the All-Star break. The lefty underwent surgery to repear an anterior capsule tear in his left shoulder in October.
* The Reds and Mets have not discussed a potential Jose Reyes trade, GM Walt Jocketty told John Fay of the Cincinnati Enquirer
 7 years ago '06        #317
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
hm Russell Martin to the Yankees

"In New York he’d be Jesus Montero insurance. At least that would be the hope, because it would mean that Montero won the starting job. If he’s starting it means that things haven’t gone according to plan."
 7 years ago '04        #318
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4669 4669
Latest Cliff Lee notes from MLBTR
# The Phillies, Yankees and Rangers are finalists for Lee, who appears to be close to deciding on a team, according to Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com (on Twitter).
# The Phillies are looking to unload Joe Blanton and the $17MM that remains on his contract through 2012, according to Jon Heyman of SI.com (Twitter link).
# The Phillies are still bidding on Lee, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports. GM Ruben Amaro Jr. declined to comment, but a source told Rosenthal that the team is "not out." However, a second source told Rosenthal that it would take “nothing short of a miracle,” for the Phillies to fit Lee into their budget.
 7 years ago '07        #319
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
just f**king pick already Cliff
 7 years ago '04        #320
space
space
Word, all this for a 32 year old pitcher, not even in his prime
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago