AVY BET: RIVALRY: Kansas City Chiefs (5-2) VS. Oakland Raiders (4-4)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
dude you won. STFU and keep it moving.
 7 years ago '05        #222
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 YoDoods said:
now it just sounds like your maaad, we will keep it moving see your b**ch a.sses again come week 17 when the game dosnt matter cause we'll have it locked up
 7 years ago '07        #223
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Why all the s**t talking? Keep it chill. It was a good game yesterday minus the all the damm penalties. Yeah they were a few bad ones but they was on both sides. Anyway football in the AFC West is back. Even Denver is still dangerous.
 7 years ago '05        #224
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 l0udm0uf said:
When they figure out jamaal is our 1 and tj is our 2 ill be passified. Til then f**k/ and im at work on my phone ill change my avy when i get off later
It looked Jamaal was hurt. Every time he finished a run, he came up hobbling around. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with Jones getting more touches.

Plus, I have a serious question Chiefs fans. I don't watch the Chiefs at all, and I was surprised to hear that Cassel had been sacked the second least behind out Peyton coming into the game. Is that because he avoids the sacks like he did against us, or is it your offensive line giving him time to throw? We should have had six or so sacks this game, but Cassel did a real nice job of avoiding at least three or four of them. I ask because our D-Line has been really good the past few games, and I want to know if we beat your offensive line like many others haven't been able to, or if the reason Cassel doesn't get sacked is because he can avoid the sacks like he did against us.

Great game by the way... I damn near lost it on Miller's Fumble () but it's good to see that we came back and that Ford emerged as someone we can trust in the passing the game now.
 7 years ago '07        #225
theFREAK 3683 heat pts3683 OP
space
space
$53,732 | Props total: 38596 38596
 YoDoods said:
^This......
 7 years ago '07        #226
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 I'm The Dan said:
It looked Jamaal was hurt. Every time he finished a run, he came up hobbling around. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with Jones getting more touches.

Plus, I have a serious question Chiefs fans. I don't watch the Chiefs at all, and I was surprised to hear that Cassel had been sacked the second least behind out Peyton coming into the game. Is that because he avoids the sacks like he did against us, or is it your offensive line giving him time to throw? We should have had six or so sacks this game, but Cassel did a real nice job of avoiding at least three or four of them. I ask because our D-Line has been really good the past few games, and I want to know if we beat your offensive line like many others haven't been able to, or if the reason Cassel doesn't get sacked is because he can avoid the sacks like he did against us.

Great game by the way... I damn near lost it on Miller's Fumble () but it's good to see that we came back and that Ford emerged as someone we can trust in the passing the game now.
The Oline is better plus the pass plays called are for him to get the ball out quick and yes on occasion Cassel does scramble. It's ugly but he does scramble.

Last edited by dionedre3000; 11-08-2010 at 02:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #227
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
Yeah Charles did come up limping quite a bit in the second half. O Line has been surprisingly good this year. Peace to Casey Weigman. Im not sure exactly how we have allowed the second fewest sacks but ill take it.
 7 years ago '06        #228
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
raiders b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #229
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 TheInevitable24 said:
yeah, thats what i said

im sorry did the one thing yall do best work against the 26th best rush d???

and uhh yall scored 6 points if there would have actually been some refs that read the rule book

"they have completely screwed this up"
you obviously dont remember correctly when that was said during the game, that was right after they tried to jew us out of a first down and goal.

try keeping ur facts straight if u wanna hate. well see yall down the line i wonder if 30 + f**king penalties will get called in Arrowhead, i really do
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy