Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
What's going to happen?

Props Slaps
 11-08-2010, 10:28 AM         #81
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump its the 8th my nigggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaa
 7 years ago '04        #82
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

11-08-2010, 10:58 AM         #83
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe a lot of theories, speculations and coincidences are all leading to something.

However, because you said Web Bot, i'm more inclined to listen. I hope they're wrong though.
 7 years ago '04        #84
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 chirpflare said:
devil's triangle
The boundaries of the triangle cover the Straits of Florida, the Bahamas and the entire Caribbean island area and the Atlantic east to the Azores. The more familiar triangular boundary in most written works has as its points somewhere on the Atlantic coast of Miami, San Juan, Puerto Rico; and the mid-Atlantic island of Bermuda, with most of the accidents concentrated along the southern boundary around the Bahamas and the Florida Straits.
 7 years ago '10        #85
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13

7 years ago '04        #86
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
youtube has given these lunatics power to pollute other peoples minds. feel sorry for people that believe this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #87
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #88
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
So did anything happen other than my a.ss standing in an long a.ss line for Black ops?
 7 years ago '10        #89
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 chirpflare said:
don't k!ll the messenger. i made this post with backed data.

you guys can laugh now but we all can suspect that something huge is brewing.

in the meanwhile keep focusing your attention on the more important topics like NFL, heidi montag drama, and jay-z beefs... like they want you to.

I don't know why you nerds are so concerned with the end of the world when you don't have lives to begin with. I guess we should all sit in the corner on our laptops and cry like you instead of enjoying the time we have, whether it's a week or 100 years. But WAIT! Maybe if all of Boxden bands together we can stop the economy from collapsing or prevent a natural disaster.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 super vILLain said:
I don't know why you nerds are so concerned with the end of the world when you don't have lives to begin with. I guess we should all sit in the corner on our laptops and cry like you instead of enjoying the time we have, whether it's a week or 100 years. But WAIT! Maybe if all of Boxden bands together we can stop the economy from collapsing or prevent a natural disaster.
you sound like someone who's not very important

just sayin

1. your passing judgment
2. your categorizing
3. your trying to make yourself seem sincere
4. your not saying anything that further supports your ideals

" instead of enjoying the time we have, whether it's a week or 100 years."

^^ those r your words...

so dont be a hypocrite

Last edited by Exs; 11-09-2010 at 02:22 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #91
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,789 | Props total: 7761 7761
i swear if youtube said that the world ended last night n*ggas would be on this b**ch like... YOOOOO the world ended last night son. its got to be the illuminati!!!
 7 years ago '04        #92
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 320 320
yup, black ops came out today
 7 years ago '04        #93
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 yunglouie said:
i swear if youtube said that the world ended last night n*ggas would be on this b**ch like... YOOOOO the world ended last night son. its got to be the illuminati!!!
 7 years ago '04        #95
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 SpittN4Cash said:
They have been WRONG more times than they have been RIGHT

out of all the predictions that webbot has made this year only like 4 or 5 of them have been correct.

theyve predicted things like swine flue, gdp numbers, stock market movement and the BP oil spill. every webbot report has some bulls**t about the crash of the dollar and hyperinflation but of course it never happens.

but I will caution you to take this prediction with a grain of salt based on their track record.

If you've ever bought a webbot report they always say theres about 10-15 tipping points, turning points or shifts in consciousness every quarter and stuff rarely happens.......

:cash:

super vILLain said:
^^ voices of reason

:cash:
 7 years ago '09        #96
getem 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 451 451
 chirpflare said:
THis might be right there are three goons in southbeach right now causin all kinds of HEAT

82-0 my a.ss
 11-10-2010, 07:41 AM         #97
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously

im seriously tired of the fantastical tarot card quasi -nostradamus age of awakening bullshyt

no bearded white, omnipotent superman is coming back to declare war on evil in a alas Braveheart fashion,

no aliens are coming to invade, co-exist or even let us know they exist

no category 12000 natrual disater will happen thats gonna wipe our a 1/2 the human poplulation

no spiritual awakening or ascencion to a higher conscience is gonna occur in 2012

people need to face the fact that in comparison to the things we concieve through our imagination, the world is a boring, mundane place full of randomness and controlled by powerful influential guys who f**k over everyone else all in the interest of retaining their inherited wealth from generations prior. No superman, No anti-Christ, no Satan, No spiky haired men throwing fireballs, no world ending, we will be long past extinct before the world ends. Get the f**k over it
 11-10-2010, 07:53 AM         #98
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
i voted nothing because im still waiting for bush to cancel the 2008 election and impose military control across the country
this

that was the last time i ever took any of that shyt serious
dont forget about the Large Hadron Collider causing a dimensional rift that will bring about a scenario similar to The Mist or Cloverfield
 11-13-2010, 07:42 AM         #99
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well the week ended anything happened? haha
 7 years ago '05        #100
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 2649 2649
lol @ these predictions

give a million monkeys typewriters and eventually one of them will write a sentence.

lunatics have been predicting doom and despair for as long as humans could communicate. yes, bad things will happen. it's nothing new.

a mother can't even get a couple of kids to behave while in line at Subway, what makes you think a tiny group of rich guys can control EVERY PERSON OUT THERE?

common sense is lost on some people...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago