havent the web- bots been correct countless times? :ahh:
or am i off? :nuts:
They have been WRONG more times than they have been RIGHT
out of all the predictions that webbot has made this year only like 4 or 5 of them have been correct.
theyve predicted things like swine flue, gdp numbers, stock market movement and the BP oil spill. every webbot report has some bulls**t about the crash of the dollar and hyperinflation but of course it never happens.
Im not saying the webbot is bulls**t, because I know TPTB controls the markets and media with an invisible hand so most of the events that happen arent even disclosed to the public.
but I will caution you to take this prediction with a grain of salt based on their track record.
The Web Bot is claimed to have predicted several events prior to them occurring, most notably the September 11 attacks and the 2001 Northeastern United States blackout. However, many believe the predictions are vague and, at best, pseudoscientific.
* September 11 attacks - In June 2001, Web Bot predicted that a catastrophic event would occur within the next 60–90 days.
* 2001 anthrax attacks
* American Airlines Flight 587
* Space Shuttle Columbia disaster - In January 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a "maritime disaster". However, in that same year, the MV Mitali, a double decked ferry, was capsized by collision with a cargo vessel in Bangladesh, with at least 130 people confirmed dead on April 2003. The Fu Shan Hai, a Chinese bulk carrier, sank after a collision on 31 May 2003. The RMS Mülheim, a German cargo ship run ashore on on 22 March 2003. Nevertheless, the Web Bot owners zeroed in on a non-maritime event as their "prediction".
* Northeast Blackout of 2003[
* 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake
* Hurricane Katrina and its devastation
* d!ck Cheney hunting incident
* BP Oil Spill
If you've ever bought a webbot report they always say theres about 10-15 tipping points, turning points or shifts in consciousness every quarter and stuff rarely happens. but ya they have been right in the past