Nov 4 - A World Changing Event Will Happen Next Week

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
What's going to happen?

Props Slaps
 11-04-2010, 02:21 PM         #41
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole idea behind webot isn't as far fetched as people think. As much as some hate to admit it, humans are really predictable and controllable, you can even major in this in college (Marketing). People have been putting there entire lives on the internet for a while now (facebook) even there inner thoughts (twitter). So if you build a computer program that can sift through 500 million peoples lives and the Millions of thoughts people post on twitter, it shouldn't be to hard to predict future events.

The government uses the same logic and intelligence gathering to predict terrorist attacks.

Information is always there before and after an event, the trick is connecting the dots before hand. Most do this intuitively after the fact.

If hind sight can be 20/20, then theoretically if you know what you're looking for and how to connect the dots, foresight can be as well.
 7 years ago '05        #42
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
i got $20 on alien invasion

give me +2000 on that.
 7 years ago '05        #43
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 80sbabyent said:
The whole idea behind webot isn't as far fetched as people think. As much as some hate to admit it, humans are really predictable and controllable, you can even major in this in college (Marketing). People have been putting there entire lives on the internet for a while now (facebook) even there inner thoughts (twitter). So if you build a computer program that can sift through 500 million peoples lives and the Millions of thoughts people post on twitter, it shouldn't be to hard to predict future events.

The government uses the same logic and intelligence gathering to predict terrorist attacks.

Information is always there before and after an event, the trick is connecting the dots before hand. Most do this intuitively after the fact.

If hind sight can be 20/20, then theoretically if you know what you're looking for and how to connect the dots, foresight can be as well.
if thats the case, they didn't find any god damn WMDs. Meaning we'll be alright people.
 7 years ago '05        #44
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 SyDuck said:
i got $20 on alien invasion

give me +2000 on that.
i raise you $40 if it turns out to be an illegal alien invasion at the mexican border.
 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM         #45
raspliffarian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From David Wilcock Oct 23

The black-ops community is now literally running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Everyone is telling me the same thing.

It's become chaos. Factions are breaking up. Former allies are now enemies. Former enemies are now friends. Single factions are now fragmenting into multiple, opposing elements.

Fulford has been saying for some time that "One Million Satanists," i.e. members of the Luciferian Illuminati, are seeking amnesty and refuge in various countries -- but no one is willing to shelter them. This also seems centrally related to what I am hearing.

From Benjamin Fulford October 18th

"The royal families of the West and the secret Illuminati royalty are planning an emergency summit meeting in Vienna, Austria, next month in order to come up with a strategy to save their plan for a New World Order fascist world government, according to a senior CIA source and a member of the Rothschild family.

The summit is being called because a global police and intelligence operation is closing in on their leadership with multiple investigations on many levels.

It is hard to see how the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral commission and their secret rulers are going to escape these probes unless they agree to surrender and promise to appear before a South African style truth and reconciliation committee."

so... basically its the nail in the coffin of the secret government as their games have finally caught up to them??

*puts on tin foil hat*
 11-04-2010, 03:36 PM         #46
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
Live and PSN go down from Black Ops overload, the cries of hundreds of thousands of virgins across the world cause a split in the earths crust in the atlantic ocean causing a massive eruption followed by 800mile tidal waves which flood half of the world while Jay-Z drinks tea with Satan and Jesus at the round table in Atlantis.
 11-04-2010, 03:38 PM         #47
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted nothing because im still waiting for bush to cancel the 2008 election and impose military control across the country
 7 years ago '04        #48
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
I voted for a.ssassination.

Word on the streets is Frankenberry and The Rice Crispy Boys are staging major hits against Tony the Tiger, Count Chocula, and Captain Crunch.
 7 years ago '09        #49
BorrachoRenfro 1 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 87 87
Someone else other than me buy the new issue "The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Eight (8)" where this "webbot world changing event" thing started at. I would do it, but I got to buy a few b-day presents and a sack. Let me know what it says that is so crazy.

7 years ago '06        #50
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Icemouth said:
Live and PSN go down from Black Ops overload, the cries of hundreds of thousands of virgins across the world cause a split in the earths crust in the atlantic ocean causing a massive eruption followed by 800mile tidal waves which flood half of the world while Jay-Z drinks tea with Satan and Jesus at the round table in Atlantis.
I right there.
 11-04-2010, 05:54 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I voted for a.ssassination.

Word on the streets is Frankenberry and The Rice Crispy Boys are staging major hits against Tony the Tiger, Count Chocula, and Captain Crunch.
dont forget mint berry crunch
 7 years ago '10        #52
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
havent the web- bots been correct countless times? :ahh:

or am i off? :nuts:
 7 years ago '04        #53
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
Claimed hits

The Web Bot is claimed to have predicted several events prior to them occurring, most notably the September 11 attacks and the 2001 Northeastern United States blackout. However, many believe the predictions are vague and, at best, pseudoscientific.

* September 11 attacks - In June 2001, Web Bot predicted that a catastrophic event would occur within the next 60–90 days.
* 2001 anthrax attacks
* American Airlines Flight 587
* Space Shuttle Columbia disaster - In January 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a "maritime disaster". However, in that same year, the MV Mitali, a double decked ferry, was capsized by collision with a cargo vessel in Bangladesh, with at least 130 people confirmed dead on April 2003. The Fu Shan Hai, a Chinese bulk carrier, sank after a collision on 31 May 2003. The RMS Mülheim, a German cargo ship run ashore on on 22 March 2003. Nevertheless, the Web Bot owners zeroed in on a non-maritime event as their "prediction".
* Northeast Blackout of 2003[
* 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake
* Hurricane Katrina and its devastation
* d!ck Cheney hunting incident
* BP Oil Spill
 7 years ago '05        #54
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 477 477
 Chief Dee said:
Let's get ready to welcome Tupac Shakur back.
cosign
 7 years ago '06        #55
nasty17 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
it happened...tea party people got elected, catastrophe at its finest sorry carolinas and kentucky...
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space

[video - click to view]

Last edited by chirpflare; 11-04-2010 at 11:23 PM..
 11-04-2010, 11:11 PM         #57
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics lose to Clippers?
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space

[video - click to view]

11-04-2010, 11:50 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
subscribed for the bump after absolutely nothing happens.
 7 years ago '05        #60
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy