Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I didn't all three pages so forgive me if this has been said already...but isn't he a felon? He might not be, but I thought he was?

felons' can't run for president
 7 years ago '04        #82
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Originally Posted by just2intense
also he just cant run for president you have to practice in the judicial system for a number of years have a law degree and study law for a number of yearsamong other things , this n*gga aint even finish high school gtho

you don't have to go to law school to be president you idiot...

there's only three main requirements

•Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, most recently after Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria, was elected governor of California, in 2003. The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

•One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president. John F. Kennedy was the youngest person to be elected president; he was 43 years old when he was inaugurated in 1961. There is no maximum age limit set forth in the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was the oldest president; at the end of his term in 1988, he was nearly 77.

•Finally, one must live in the United States for at least 14 years to be president, in addition to being a natural-born citizen. The Constitution is vague on this point. For example, it does not make clear whether those 14 years need to be consecutive or what the precise definition of residency is. So far, however, this requirement has not been challenged.
 7 years ago '04        #83
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77

lmao

...pardon me i had to laugh at this
 7 years ago '08        #84
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
 kingstown04 said:
:hmm:

[pic - click to view]

sdffsdljkhdfsalkhfsdajlhsdfajhdfasjhlfdsal hasdf

7 years ago '04        #85
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
hes a f**king retard for even saying this. anyone that says they would vote for him should get their voting privileges taken. i bet most of u cant even vote anyway so i guess it doesnt matter
 7 years ago '04        #86
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 just2intense said:
also he just cant run for president you have to practice in the judicial system for a number of years have a law degree and study law for a number of yearsamong other things , this n*gga aint even finish high school gtho
:r ofl:
 7 years ago '09        #87
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 da12nvx said:
The 40-year-old shared his opinions about current president Obama's reign.
nah son, stop. n*gga u is 64 years old

7 years ago '04        #88
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
Memphis Bleek in the White House is not a good look for America.
 7 years ago '05        #89
jtwice99 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
so whats the difference between jay saying he thinks he could be president and arnold saying he wants to be president? prior to him becoming governor of cali what were his qualifications, he saved the country a few times in his movies and he's married to Kennedy's niece. Do i believe he would actually do it or even have a legitimate chance at it, HELL NO, but to every one on here saying oh he doesn't have a law degree or didn't finish high school you should have your right to vote taken away because you clearly don't have any understanding of the constitution or didn't make it out of middle school where you SHOULD have learned about this. Having a law degree does help if you plan on running for office but i'm pretty sure all of the former athlete's actors and business men and women that are in office dont have a JD (jurist doctorate for those that don't know).
 11-03-2010, 10:51 PM         #90
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he has no experience or degrees in that field, you dont just say 8 years and the shyt happens its a big process like being in congress and holding a govorners position which aint happening in 8 short yrs
 7 years ago '08        #91
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
In a world where Sarah Palin could receive a vice-presidential nomination, this is not all that farfetched.

It ain't happening though.
 11-03-2010, 11:27 PM         #92
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way he'd ever make it. It'd be crazy if he ran though. Imagine ....

Jay-Z vs Sarah Palin
 11-04-2010, 01:07 AM         #93
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #94
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
maybe instead of comin up wit new dances he should worry about his MC Hammer beef

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #95
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 JTwizzy said:
This.
LOL Please stfu right now. You fail, this is high school US History. There really aren't very many requirements.
 11-04-2010, 01:44 AM         #96
mbomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Anyone who votes for him is retarded. Second that.... anyone who votes period is retarded.

You have no idea what you're voting for."

First off politics is my ish. most of u f**gots didnt vote 11-2. considering MY greatest MC A-T is 2Pac
I have no bias for Jay-Z. (until the end of time - "f*** friends") Considering i done my Homework on Jay-Z, Pac Diss was cuz of JZ's affiliation with Biggie and that he was broke. T.I. said get money and i'll value your opinion then. Jay-Z now has made about 1,000,000,000.00$'s Wife is Beyonce. Obama is easy to criticize cause he's politically correct. All u itch a.ss n*ggaz hatin a real n*gga. 1ST I didnt like Jay-z JUST because 2Pac Didn't. 2010 I'M officIally a Jay-Z fan in all Defense. If Pac was Alive He would validate Jay-Z as a Business Man. IF I VOTED 4 JOHN KERRY. I WOULD DEFINITELY VOTE 4 JAY-Z ((((IF U DONT LIKE THAT!!! U CAN EAT ONE AND """TAKE IT N THE FACE"""))))
 11-04-2010, 01:56 AM         #97
manox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haters in the building..

s**t probably won't happen but damn everyone jumpin on the man for having high aims. What are you trying to do with your life??
 7 years ago '04        #98
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
i would vote for him but its a bad move because no matter how much good he does, the other side (republicans) will discredit and try to have things their way
 7 years ago '06        #99
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hooligun; 11-04-2010 at 02:48 AM..
 11-04-2010, 05:46 AM         #100
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:

Did you just write that you have to be a lawyer to be the president?You think Bush or Clinton was a lawyer?hahaha..Bush was a rich kid and im not sure what Clinton did but im pretty sure it wasnt lawyer.I know he was into real estate n stuff.If Jay got elected president id know the system had completely failed and id take my talents to Australia with a Anthony Tolliver style decision special.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago