Nov 3 - 17-Year-Old K!lled Because He Threw Eggs At A Man's Mercedes On Halloween In Atlanta

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 514 514
 darealness818 said:
sorry but dude deserved it...he shouldnt be out throwin eggs at cars anyway...dont these idiots think before they decide to throw eggs at cars???i got no respect for dudes that be throwin eggs at cars n houses that thats a bytch move n a half
wow a kid deserve to die for throwing eggs at car what world we living in iraq. but on the other note i plenty of ******s back in the day wouldve got hung with hands chopped off by the kkk back in the day

darealness818 ur dumbass deserve to die for that comment:thumbsup2:
:iagree:
 7 years ago '04        #62
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 Jinusean said:
So am I under the impression that people value cars more than people's lives? Man, you guys some hypocrites, because look at this from a different prospective

Yeah, your car got f**ked up, and it as late, and? People act like birds don't drop s**t on your car, so what, you going to shoot every bird because they dropped s**t on your car? What you people do, go to a car wash or wash it off yourself but NOOOOO it's too much work with an egg. I understand the damage and it's pricey, so what? Everything man-made decays at some point, the same people who treasure their car over anything have their priorities f**ked up.

And shooting a kid is justified because he messed up your car? What would happen if one of your kids did this and he/she got shot, what are you going to do? And it's not going to be this:

"Oh that's what he did? My bad man, it's coo, I would've done the same thing"

f**k that, you would've kicked his door down, don't care if he's sleep, eating or f**kin and you would've made his brains splatter on the walls like hieroglyphics and kept it movin
Like I said before... I dont think the teen should have died. But u definitely cant compare eggs to bird s**t! Bird s**t washes off fairly easy... eggs on the other hand.. if they sat on your car long enough will take the paint off your car also when the egg comes off.

And for his age... thats waay too old to be out doing some s**t like that anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #63
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
 Bea5T said:
These stories always show you who the real dumbasses on these boards are.
Bingo.

They need to k!ll each other since it's so acceptable. That's the American way.
 7 years ago '08        #64
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
I could understand a beatdown, but shooting the n*gga?

If only dudes could go back to using fists to solve problems, instead of lead.
 7 years ago '08        #65
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 J. Jones04 said:
Yea the kid deserved a a.ss whooping but to be shot 10 times that was over called for.
u look like jay z and pharell made a kid
 7 years ago '04        #66
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,223 | Props total: 2222 2222
Funny how if dude shot a dog everyone in here would be calling for dude to be k!lled....

anyone who thinks dude deserved to be k!lled over a prank like that should do the world a favor and one themselves....
 11-04-2010, 03:46 PM         #67
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what if it was severe, if you don't want to be treated with stupidity don't act with stupidity. If you think at 17 that throwing eggs at cars is funny then your parents failed and you're a waste anyway.
 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM         #68
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im very surprised this is a hot thread....this happens daily in multiply cities. Just 2 weeks ago in my city a 15 year old straight A student was throwing rock at a OGs crib & car & they run & the old man shot em twice in the back & k!lled em. All for throwing rocks.
 7 years ago '04        #69
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
a beating? hell yea....

a shooting? enjoy your time in jail you crazy f**k
 7 years ago '04        #70
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 bibbyboi said:
Funny how if dude shot a dog everyone in here would be calling for dude to be k!lled....

anyone who thinks dude deserved to be k!lled over a prank like that should do the world a favor and one themselves....
but...

dogs cant throw eggs at cars
 7 years ago '10        #71
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 dj_tameil said:
Like I said before... I dont think the teen should have died. But u definitely cant compare eggs to bird s**t! Bird s**t washes off fairly easy... eggs on the other hand.. if they sat on your car long enough will take the paint off your car also when the egg comes off.

And for his age... thats waay too old to be out doing some s**t like that anyway.

I know, considering I had eggs thrown at my car when I got it, indeed, I was pissed off, but I quickly got it off without damage, just like bird s**t and etc. The point being is that people take such a high regard for materialistic things, they forget that they can't take any of those things with them when they're dead and gone. Even if you have it buried with you, they'll just rob your grave so why grow attach to it? Yeah you earned it, but why choose to something that can be easily replaced with over someone's life?

Last edited by Jinusean; 11-04-2010 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: typo
 7 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Kids out here are dumb as hell, throwing eggs at random cars, not knowing who the f**k is in the car or what that response will be..

The "i don't give a f**k" attitude most of these kids have now of days are coming back to bite them in the a.ss..

THe f**ked up thing is, his k!ller will likely never be found..
 7 years ago '04        #73
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,223 | Props total: 2222 2222
 SHOWTIME said:
but...

dogs cant throw eggs at cars
but but but they are equivalent to humans....
 11-04-2010, 08:20 PM         #74
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
at people in this thread stating that the 17 year old didn't deserve to get shot.

Teenagers think they can do whatever they want, they think their thugs with their fake a.ss friends. I'm honestly thrilled that he's dead. I hope it was painful as hell. :dancingcool:

7 years ago '09        #75
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Well that was dumb. He shot the kid for egging his expensive car, but now he's not even going to have the luxury of driving the car for the next 25 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 7 years ago '10        #76
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
its stupid to throw eggs but he didnt deserve to die, lets be serious. r.i.p.
 7 years ago '06        #77
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Eggs meant to cook with not throw. Lesson learned dumb a.ss.
Home         

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy