Nov 3 - 17-Year-Old K!lled Because He Threw Eggs At A Man's Mercedes On Halloween In Atlanta

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
maybe one shot in da a.ss but 10 shots????
 7 years ago '08        #42
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 stxbreed said:
maybe one shot in da a.ss but 10 shots????
 11-03-2010, 08:32 PM         #43
Grind Hard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOUND LIKE SOME MEMPHIS s**t LOL..BUT DAMN IT WAS JUST A EGG
 7 years ago '06        #44
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6751 6751
so now he goes to prison
and wont be able to use his precious car
n*gga failed at life
 11-03-2010, 09:24 PM         #45
christianc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
sorry but dude deserved it...he shouldnt be out throwin eggs at cars anyway...dont these idiots think before they decide to throw eggs at cars???i got no respect for dudes that be throwin eggs at cars n houses that thats a bytch move n a half
he deserved to die? for throwing eggs to die? f**k u f**got u should die
 11-03-2010, 09:43 PM         #46
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
sorry but dude deserved it...he shouldnt be out throwin eggs at cars anyway...dont these idiots think before they decide to throw eggs at cars???i got no respect for dudes that be throwin eggs at cars n houses that thats a bytch move n a half
pff where the f**k are you from?? deserved to get shot up because he threw an egg.... right
 7 years ago '06        #47
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
:disdain2: sad real sad RIP
 7 years ago '06        #48
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
I don't give a fuq what excuse people are making up or creating in their little psychotic minds even if it was a grown a.ss man throwing eggs, an egg is no reason to take someones life.

Beat his a.ss or something don't k!ll a n*gga over a garbage a.ss mercedes. Deez god damn youths to quick to pulla gun and their lives not even in jeopardy.

Last edited by cboi3523; 11-03-2010 at 10:21 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #49
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Another person's life doesn't mean s**t to me personally. I put in the hours & worked my a.ss off for my car, I'd be heated as f**k if someone tried to f**k with it. I'm not saying he deserved to get shot at or die, but you f**k around like an idiot, bad things are going to happen. He brought it upon himself.
 7 years ago '04        #50
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yea the kid deserved a a.ss whooping but to be shot 10 times that was over called for.
 7 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
there is no excuse for shooting someone, anyone, let alone a child for anything.....

some of ya'll are too excusably nonchalant about that fact...
 11-03-2010, 10:49 PM         #52
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He deserved to be shot it was unfortunate that he died. It takes a crazy person to begin with to be f**king around with strangers
 11-03-2010, 10:55 PM         #53
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every action has a reaction.........
 7 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
hold up, when I heard this story a couple days ago I thought he just hopped out the car dumpin...you tellin me he drove HOME... CAME BACK...and shot that kid 10 times?

lock his a.ss up and throw away the key. No way that guy has a family or a girlfriend/wife. If he's k!lling people over thrown eggs I can't imagine what he'd do if something that actually warrants that much anger would make him do
 7 years ago '06        #55
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Jay Aye Three said:
Another person's life doesn't mean s**t to me personally. I put in the hours & worked my a.ss off for my car, I'd be heated as f**k if someone tried to f**k with it. I'm not saying he deserved to get shot at or die, but you f**k around like an idiot, bad things are going to happen. He brought it upon himself.
You sound like if someone shot up your whole family mama and daddy included you wouldn't care. With your first sentence. n*gga please. Fuqqin n*gga moments and yall thought processes is what's helpin to fuq up our society today. No offense. Instead of sticking together yall always ready to shoot someone up over stupid sh*t. When will n*ggas grow the fuq up. Especially these retarded a.ss comments on BX about this incident show yall have a child's mentality.

You can always get a new paint job or get the offender to pay for it, you can't get that n*ggas life he took, back. This aint no fuqqin movie or video game. They need to catch buddy and sentence him to life for fukkry. Plus that's what yall supposed to have insurance for it's considered vandalism and the egg would have to soak in for about an hour or two for damage. It's FUKKIN PAINT!

LIFE>>>>>Car PAINT
 7 years ago '05        #56
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
These stories always show you who the real dumbasses on these boards are.
 7 years ago '09        #57
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Crankdatkfc said:
here dis n*gga go
 11-04-2010, 07:49 AM         #58
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
WTF!!! u n*ggas are demented. the lil' homey threw an egg at a car on halloween.

so i guess the moral of the story is: don't throw eggs, or u die... GTFOH

and the n*ggas tryin' justify the dudes actions by arguin' that the egg could f*ck up the paint job should do a mirror check asap, cause yall lookin' inhuman.
 7 years ago '09        #59
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
i used to pegg hella city busses with eggs back then. s**t used to be fun,but now that i think about it, It's pretty stupid.
 7 years ago '06        #60
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Ok he was dumb for throwing it but dude is even dumber for k!lling him. You drive the car in jail. Some stuff isn't worth it.
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy