Nov 3 - 17-Year-Old K!lled Because He Threw Eggs At A Man's Mercedes On Halloween In Atlanta

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 02:41 PM         #21
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
n*ggas value a f**kin car more than person's life?? thats f**ked up so what he threw eggs s**t like that happens but that dont give you the right to k!ll a 17 yr old child wtf.....
So you should be able to do anything you want because your life is worth more? Cool I'm going to r*pe your whole family and you can't do s**t because my life is worth more.
 11-03-2010, 03:01 PM         #22
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
n*ggas value a f**kin car more than person's life?? thats f**ked up so what he threw eggs s**t like that happens but that dont give you the right to k!ll a 17 yr old child wtf.....
 Ni2 said:
no kidding. who gives a f**k about a f**king egg. oh you throw a single egg and you deserve to get shot 10 times. i swear everyone these days got ego problems. come back with your friends or do something at the time, dont go get a gun and come back like a little b**ch. dude probably thinks hes hard for that s**t too when really he doesnt deserve to be alive.
 LilBlasta said:
It's just a f**king egg
 Yung Dilla said:
Doesn't need to die I would if beat him down tho....
 legendisdope said:
hes a dumb a.ss but he dont deserve to b k!lled for it.. o well hopefully kids smarten up.. dat s**t sounds dumb as hell..throwin eggs at peoples car u know ur momma bought them eggs wit the food stamps n*gga
 beast mode said:
yeah a life should be more important but you should already know that anything could happen when you wanna pull shenanigans like that. sucks he paid with his life but can't go around doing s**t like that to people you don't know cause you never know how it's gonna end. now dude is maggot food all cause he wanted to do something he was too old to be doing and somebody went to the extreme on him.

I was gonna say something until...

Icemouth said:
So you should be able to do anything you want because your life is worth more? Cool I'm going to r*pe your whole family and you can't do s**t because my life is worth more.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2010, 03:12 PM         #23
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
getting shot 10 times for throwin an egg is lame. I would have whooped his a.ss, but come on son. if you can afford a f**kin benz, you can afford a 10 dollar car wash. broke a.ss clowns, got money for bullets and no car wash.
 7 years ago '06        #24
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4640 4640
I think its messed up. Yea it is just an egg and its just a car, BUT we all tend to make decisions emotionally. Sitting back I can be like damn dude, just calm down. but i know when i got egged this year i hopped right back in my car and tried to follow them....with the intentions of running my car into theirs. I was seriously going to damage my car (and possibly myself, them and anyone else on the road) ramming into them on purpose because i was so heated. my objective was to f**k their car up i knew it was stupid at the time but i didnt care. good thing i didnt catch up to them. my girl was shook though. never saw me get in hulk mode before.

u cant f**k with people now a days. n*ggas get shot over way less.
 7 years ago '05        #25
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
i did that s**t one year, i think like in 7th grade or sumthin but then felt bad at all the nice houses and whips we tagged up and didnt do it nomore
 7 years ago '05        #26
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 palogee said:
I was gonna say something until...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #27
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
*video has been removed*
 11-03-2010, 04:04 PM         #28
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
sorry but dude deserved it...he shouldnt be out throwin eggs at cars anyway...dont these idiots think before they decide to throw eggs at cars???i got no respect for dudes that be throwin eggs at cars n houses that thats a bytch move n a half

a b**ch move is shooting someone. thats the f**king most b**ch a.ss thing you can do next to gang beating something. guns are for lil b**ch a.ss cowards who have been s**t kicked a few to many times for running their mouth.
f**king cowards these days have no respect

WTF happened to knuckling up one on one then after the f!ght over, its done?

GTFO saying he deserved to die for throwing a f**king egg.
 11-03-2010, 04:10 PM         #29
darealbigmeat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad shyt but hopefully these ignant *ss kids see this and start thinkin before they do dumb shyt
 11-03-2010, 04:21 PM         #30
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iuno.. If someone through an egg at my car I wouldn't even bother turning around.

You know.. I can just.. wipe it off. Not worth my time to chase some kids down.

Now, if it was a rock.

I'd find them little b**ches.
 7 years ago '05        #31
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
too many young kids these days don't work for s**t and don't respect nothing. i think things like this become one of those things thats a bit extreme but it opens eyes. so hopefully someone somewhere will think twice about it.
 7 years ago '04        #32
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 beantown said:
No one should die or get shot for something like that, but it's not just an egg. When you throw that s**t at someone's car, it dries and hardens on there and ruins the paint. Why do you think people choose to use eggs? It's because they can do some serious damage to the paint job or the siding on your house.
^^^This! Eggs were chosen to do this s**t for a reason. I'm not saying lil homey shoulda got shot, but obviously yall dont know the reason why its so bad to throw eggs at cars and the damage they can do. My cousin had just had a paint job done on his car and the same s**t happened. No 24 hour carwashes around, f**ked up neighborhood to who the hell is gonna be outside tryin to wash eggs off a car by hand late night... and that s**t had to sit until the carwash opened and they had to wash the car like 3 or 4 times just to get that s**t off... then like a week later the paint started f**kin up. All that money spent on a paint job for some kids to f**k it up.

Not to mention... when u throw eggs at a car u put the driver and everyone in the car at risk. I saw an incident here on the same corner where them Seton Hall students got shot in the house at where these teens were throwing eggs and hit this lady's windsheild and she turned on her wipers so it smeared all over and she couldnt see s**t... but they were laughing and one of the dudes ran towards the car so knowing this neighborhood and thinking they might try to do something to her she stepped on the gas and ended up hitting a lady crossing the street and sideswiping an on-coming car. Needless to say... the dudes just said "oh-s**t" and kept laughing and took off running down the street. All this s**t happened just because they wanted some s**t to laugh at
 7 years ago '05        #33
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Calamity said:
damn i did that s**t one time me and my n*gga threw eggs at a n*ggaz suv passin on the ave... then we broke around the block... little did our dumb a.sses know he went around the block the other way and met us on the other street... that n*gga said "yall wan throw eggs huh i got somethin for yall!" and went to reaching in his glove compartment... we didnt stick around to get shot tho..

but we was like 12 & 13... definitley not in high school damn son...
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #34
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,097 | Props total: 7454 7454
Phuck that, I would of shot that n*gga too. U throwin s**t at my Benz? Phuck u die slow b**ch!
 7 years ago '08        #35
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
So I guess it could be said the suspect was....hardboiled.

*rimshot*
 7 years ago '09        #36
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
WTF!!! u n*ggas are demented. the lil' homey threw an egg at a car on halloween.

so i guess the moral of the story is: don't throw eggs, or u die... GTFOH

and the n*ggas tryin' justify the dudes actions by arguin' that the egg could f*ck up the paint job should do a mirror check asap, cause yall lookin' inhuman.
 7 years ago '10        #37
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
So am I under the impression that people value cars more than people's lives? Man, you guys some hypocrites, because look at this from a different prospective

Yeah, your car got f**ked up, and it as late, and? People act like birds don't drop s**t on your car, so what, you going to shoot every bird because they dropped s**t on your car? What you people do, go to a car wash or wash it off yourself but NOOOOO it's too much work with an egg. I understand the damage and it's pricey, so what? Everything man-made decays at some point, the same people who treasure their car over anything have their priorities f**ked up.

And shooting a kid is justified because he messed up your car? What would happen if one of your kids did this and he/she got shot, what are you going to do? And it's not going to be this:

"Oh that's what he did? My bad man, it's coo, I would've done the same thing"

f**k that, you would've kicked his door down, don't care if he's sleep, eating or f**kin and you would've made his brains splatter on the walls like hieroglyphics and kept it movin
 7 years ago '07        #38
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
at people in this thread stating that the 17 year old didn't deserve to get shot.

Teenagers think they can do whatever they want, they think their thugs with their fake a.ss friends. I'm honestly thrilled that he's dead. I hope it was painful as hell. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #39
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Real smart now he'll NEVER get to drive his Mercedes again.

Got me thinking how f**ked up the world would be if we didn't have laws and people weren't afraid of going to prison and possibly r*ped.
 7 years ago '04        #40
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
you dont throw an egg at a Mercedes.. RIP to the kid tho.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago