Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2010, 08:35 PM         #101
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
If it becomes legal it'll probably be 30-50% more expensive. plus the big companies will be making the profits cutting out all the street pushers. No one involved in growing or selling would want it legal. Ever.

It's the people who think like you that are the reason this PROP failed. You're kind really needs to shut the f**k up and jump off the highest rock in the Grand Canyon because you're just a stupid moronic idiot.... and your mother should've swallowed you. PLUR.
 7 years ago '08        #102
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 jasperfect said:
If it becomes legal it'll probably be 30-50% more expensive. plus the big companies will be making the profits cutting out all the street pushers. No one involved in growing or selling would want it legal. Ever.
The dumbest s**t I've heard in a while

1. If it becomes legal then there will be a surplus thus making prices a lot cheaper

2.f**k a company I guarantee you more people will grow for personal use and look out for their friends.

3.No one involved in growing or selling would want it legal. That one I can somewhat agree with. Growers would have to adapt and open up coffee shops like in Amsterdam and that was a part of prop 19. That you can use marijuana in a public establishment licensed for on site marijuana consumption.

4. Do more research on this subject before you type BS. thank you
 7 years ago '04        #103
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 BorrachoRenfro said:
I read today that it was the indecisiveness of the younger voters that screwed the proposition. Older demographic was straight up against it. Younger generation was fragmented on its votes. Some counties (northern counties) voted against so they could keep their pot prices stable (emerald triangle - Mendocino, Humboldt, and Trinity). Go ask any dispensary owner/worker, and they are probably pretty alright with it not getting passed. To get this prop. passed in 2012, there has to be some changes on the specifics of the regulation otherwise its gonna be a big clusterfvck between the state, local, and federal governments. I voted for it and I see it passing in the future (hopefully 2012).

This. Young people NEED to get out and vote. And to that guy that said Oz's of dank go for 225 in Cali....f**k you haha. O's of dank go for 350-500 here in chicago.
 11-05-2010, 04:43 PM         #104
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cali...we wont pass weed but we will elect the dead to office...

seriously nuke this s**t state right off the f**kin map already...
 11-05-2010, 04:55 PM         #105
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh Cali won't pass "weed"

So its legal in your state?
 7 years ago '07        #106
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
this is why a majority of the weed smokers i know went out and voted NO

the govt thought saying "marijuana legalization" would be enough to get the votes & start cashin in but they failed to realize that we gon smoke our weed regardless.its already decriminalized they not doin s**t but givin out citations for possesion.the only ppl that still catch cases over weed are the dealers on the street but they are f**ked either way the s**t goes..so who would the law even be helping besides the govt by allowing tax??on top of that it is SO EASY to get a cannabis card that alot of people just really didnt see the point.

for the most part people arent concerned enough with growing weed to start up their own plants so that part of the law/bill wasnt enough to get ppl voting yes.theyre content with just buying like they do now.so until some things about the law change that s**t isnt gonna fly over here

it wasnt necessarily a "too lazy to vote" matter
 7 years ago '08        #107
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^^ This s**t is way bigger than just Cali. That's one thing people also fail to realize.
If it went through in Cali that could set the precedent for other states to follow.
but nooo I'm fine with things the way they are is what I'm getting from your post.

I believe it was a "people fail to see the impact" matter

Last edited by nattidred; 11-05-2010 at 09:55 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #108
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 Brassmonkey3333 said:
There are alot of growers in humboldt and other norcal areas that didnt want this to pass. Legalizing it they believe would erode their profits. I think this is what made the difference.
preach
 7 years ago '04        #109
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Deniro732 said:
it's not hard at all..which really makes this whole weed still being illegal s**t a f**king joke out here..there are so many f**king advertisements for spots with doctors that will give u a medicinal card for a certain price..all you need to do is have the money and complain about some minor s**t to the doctor when you see them..back pain is the most common thing said when individuals go in to try to get their med cards..the doctors don't even check to see if you in fact do have the problem which you are stating..they take your word for it and take your money then send you on your way as a newly LEGAL cannabis patient..they know your bulls**tting, but there is no way that your medicinal card can be viewed as invalid if given to you by a credible doctor who is capable of giving patients medicinal marijuana recommendations....you can get a medicinal card from a liable doctor out here for $45 for a full year.. a lot of people resort to going to more legitamite spots(in appearance) for med cards that are good for the same amount of time that are muchhhh more expensive..ranging from anywhere from $90-110..which is stupid as f**k because as long as your doctor is certified and able to give you a rec for the use of cannabis for medicinal reasons, your fine..it doesnt matter the area in which they operate out of etc but some people are stupid and think paying more somehow ensures that their rec is more legitamite than other doctors or w/e smh..so be it i guess

as for that has to be the dumbest s**t i've read today lol..you can't honestly believe that..gov't loses money something STUPID by arresting and prosecuting individuals for marijuana..and what makes it really worst is, 99% of the time it's for a small amount , so it's just a stupid waste of law enforcements resources(time and money)..our state would've only reaped benefits and by the billions of dollars generated from marijuana, they could've actually paid off some of our enormous state debt.. ..therefore putting that money to real use to help the whole state out in a dire time of need..

prop 19 didn't get passed for a number of reasons..

1. ALOT OF YOUTH who infact smoke and/or wanted to be legalized simply didn't vote...i can't tell you how many muthaf**kaz i asked around my neighborhood and on the streets yesterday if they voted and each of them had the same lame a.ss answer, i didn't get a chance to register blah blah blah, even though they've known about this proposition for months in advance..even a lot of them who were registered to vote, were lazy and didn't end up making it to the polls for w/e reason

2.Growers and medicinal dispensary's didn't want it to pass, because the obvious hit they would be taking in terms of revenue if marijuana was legal..simply put it would f**k up their business.. there would be so many new individuals in their trade and because of that it might not be as easy for them to find steady business

3. Idiots who did vote and are pro marijuana thought that the tax on it would make prices ^^^^ so thereofe voted NO instead, not knowing that if there is a surplus of a product available then prices will drop substantially

4. Old a.ss ignorant muthaf**kaz voted no, even though they know how bad our state really can use the money generated if marijuana was legalized. They voted no because of their stupid views on weed, how they percieve people who smoke it, and simply due to the fact they didn't want to have to see the youth and the many adults who also indulge in using it, use it around them or in their presence w/out being able to scare them to stop (calling the cops, or threatening to call the cops)

5. All the other stuck up misinformed individuals who have been brainwashed to view marijuana so negatively didn't think twice about voting no

whodatb ounce of fire, real muthaf**kin fire not that diesel bs would've been much more cheaper than 225 out here in california if it legalized n*gga. wayyyy cheaper than 225..more like in the late 40's range ..like 48-50 dollars for an oz lol..
 Deniro732 said:
bottom line i'm disgusted this s**t didn't pass..i should've known better, but something told me to keep my hopes up this time around and have faith in my fellow californians...but of course all that went to show me was a lot of people wern't ready to make some drastic changes for our state's sake...oh well hopefully the issue will re emerge until it is finally voted through..this time around hopefully people will pay some muthaf**kin attention to what is coming up and be prepared to vote and vote YES..one thing prop 19 failed at was advertising on a large scale...it was mostly word of mouth and around the internet here and there..they should've campaigned hard and had billboards all throughout cali as well as tv commercials etc..the only thing it really had that was remotely close to an advertisment was on the radio and even then it only ran the days prior to the voting day..not many months prior on a consistant basis or anything like that...f**k i wished it passed though, all it would've meant was jobs can no longer bs and discriminate against people who smoke (meaning it would no longer matter if you failed a drug test on the basis that thc was found in your system), dirt cheap weed prices, a whole f**k load more of state revenue being generated on a consistant basis, law enforcement time and resources being used to stop REAL crime, and you can smoke outside(in the cut of course not in public) get caught and virtually suffer no repercussions...that to me being the biggest difference right now, it sucks that when your not smoking in the comfort and privacy of a household you have to make sure you are super low key with it..it's just bs added paranoia..if prop 19 passed i would no longer give a f**k if someone rolled up on me while i was smoking outside and they wouldn't either seeing it was perfectly legal since i'm an adult 22 y/o male..since it isn't passed, us who smoke are still subject to the bs abuse from the pigs if we are indeed caught smoking anywhere outside smh..oh well i'll just be patiently waiting till january when prop 20 takes in effect..that way i can atleast not worry about getting a bs mideamonor for having small amounts on me
 youngfreshgc said:
preach

7 years ago '07        #110
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
welp, y'all tried
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy