Nov 2 - Marijuana Legalization Fails In California

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM         #81
CrisMaster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, i live in Cali and i thought it was going to pass.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6710 6710
Interesting. I didn't know that Lee owned 2 of those. Either way, it's obvious to see that prices would be down if it was even more readily available than it already is. Guys like Lee are who I'm talking about. That guy has made millions of of MMJ. Not everyone is on his level and sure as hell can't compete with those kind of numbers. That's why they are suggesting that the smaller growers rent space and work with them....and not against them.
 11-04-2010, 07:04 AM         #83
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna say.... F*CK YOU CALIFORNIA!!!
 11-04-2010, 08:16 AM         #84
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are way moar knowledgeable people in here now, or is it just me?
 7 years ago '07        #85
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Jersey826 said:
The "older" percentage still need some time to die off before weed is made legal.
yep..
 11-04-2010, 10:15 AM         #86
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McTickleTaint said:
told yall Cali sucks as a state...f**king useless piece of s**t bankrupt governed by an actor who cant speak the national language, full of fake t*ts n fake tans a bunch of homo gang bangers n wannabe thugs n illegal mexicans...this is whats poppin in cali...

[pic - click to view]

Lmao. That's what's poppin huh?

I'm happy this made it to a vote this year. It will pass in 2012. By then, more people will realize how ignorant they were.
 11-04-2010, 11:15 AM         #87
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
The "older" percentage still need some time to die off before weed is made legal.
agreed. I don't understand why not let it be legal. don't like it, don't smoke it. Cigs and liquor are MUCH worse. only difference is, people don't make their own menthol 100's in their garden.
 7 years ago '08        #88
Chicken_N_I-Roc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,866 | Props total: 3453 3453
 7 years ago '04        #89
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
I'm with everyone who says we need to wait until the old people die off. Seems like if you're over 40 you're against, under 40 you're for it. I know my age group(18-24) supports it something like 60-70%.
 7 years ago '05        #90
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Deniro732 said:
it's not hard at all..which really makes this whole weed still being illegal s**t a f**king joke out here..there are so many f**king advertisements for spots with doctors that will give u a medicinal card for a certain price..all you need to do is have the money and complain about some minor s**t to the doctor when you see them..back pain is the most common thing said when individuals go in to try to get their med cards..the doctors don't even check to see if you in fact do have the problem which you are stating..they take your word for it and take your money then send you on your way as a newly LEGAL cannabis patient..they know your bulls**tting, but there is no way that your medicinal card can be viewed as invalid if given to you by a credible doctor who is capable of giving patients medicinal marijuana recommendations....you can get a medicinal card from a liable doctor out here for $45 for a full year.. a lot of people resort to going to more legitamite spots(in appearance) for med cards that are good for the same amount of time that are muchhhh more expensive..ranging from anywhere from $90-110..which is stupid as f**k because as long as your doctor is certified and able to give you a rec for the use of cannabis for medicinal reasons, your fine..it doesnt matter the area in which they operate out of etc but some people are stupid and think paying more somehow ensures that their rec is more legitamite than other doctors or w/e smh..so be it i guess

as for that has to be the dumbest s**t i've read today lol..you can't honestly believe that..gov't loses money something STUPID by arresting and prosecuting individuals for marijuana..and what makes it really worst is, 99% of the time it's for a small amount , so it's just a stupid waste of law enforcements resources(time and money)..our state would've only reaped benefits and by the billions of dollars generated from marijuana, they could've actually paid off some of our enormous state debt.. ..therefore putting that money to real use to help the whole state out in a dire time of need..

prop 19 didn't get passed for a number of reasons..

1. ALOT OF YOUTH who infact smoke and/or wanted to be legalized simply didn't vote...i can't tell you how many muthaf**kaz i asked around my neighborhood and on the streets yesterday if they voted and each of them had the same lame a.ss answer, i didn't get a chance to register blah blah blah, even though they've known about this proposition for months in advance..even a lot of them who were registered to vote, were lazy and didn't end up making it to the polls for w/e reason

2.Growers and medicinal dispensary's didn't want it to pass, because the obvious hit they would be taking in terms of revenue if marijuana was legal..simply put it would f**k up their business.. there would be so many new individuals in their trade and because of that it might not be as easy for them to find steady business

3. Idiots who did vote and are pro marijuana thought that the tax on it would make prices ^^^^ so thereofe voted NO instead, not knowing that if there is a surplus of a product available then prices will drop substantially

4. Old a.ss ignorant muthaf**kaz voted no, even though they know how bad our state really can use the money generated if marijuana was legalized. They voted no because of their stupid views on weed, how they percieve people who smoke it, and simply due to the fact they didn't want to have to see the youth and the many adults who also indulge in using it, use it around them or in their presence w/out being able to scare them to stop (calling the cops, or threatening to call the cops)

5. All the other stuck up misinformed individuals who have been brainwashed to view marijuana so negatively didn't think twice about voting no

whodatb ounce of fire, real muthaf**kin fire not that diesel bs would've been much more cheaper than 225 out here in california if it legalized n*gga. wayyyy cheaper than 225..more like in the late 40's range ..like 48-50 dollars for an oz lol..

powerful post
 11-04-2010, 03:39 PM         #91
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Why would people in Cali care that much about prop 19 when you can ride around in your car with an O and the worst punishment you will recieve is a 100 dollar fine.

If I was grower I will vote against it too because who wants the government to get piece of the pie and cop all the growing fields and they probably will water down the thc levels in the ganja too

^^^Dumbass cuz if it's LEGAL THERE IS NO FUUUUCKING HUNDRED DOLLAR FINE!!!!

ANNNNd fuuuuuuuccckk the growers, greedy a.ss little b**ches. FUUUCCK THE CARTELS, FUK THE GOVT, and ESPECIALLY FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK YOU CALIFORNIA!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #92
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Curtisimo said:
Why would people in Cali care that much about prop 19 when you can ride around in your car with an O and the worst punishment you will recieve is a 100 dollar fine.

If I was grower I will vote against it too because who wants the government to get piece of the pie and cop all the growing fields and they probably will water down the thc levels in the ganja too
See this is why prop 19 didn't pass too many misinformed people........

P.S you can grow indoors and nobody will be touching my s**t but me capische?
You're your own supplier. That's why growers and dispensaries were against it, the gov't has other reasons......

Last edited by nattidred; 11-04-2010 at 05:20 PM..
 11-04-2010, 04:06 PM         #93
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cultivation means you can grow at home, this country is just full of idiots.
 7 years ago '09        #94
BorrachoRenfro 1 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 87 87
I read today that it was the indecisiveness of the younger voters that screwed the proposition. Older demographic was straight up against it. Younger generation was fragmented on its votes. Some counties (northern counties) voted against so they could keep their pot prices stable (emerald triangle - Mendocino, Humboldt, and Trinity). Go ask any dispensary owner/worker, and they are probably pretty alright with it not getting passed. To get this prop. passed in 2012, there has to be some changes on the specifics of the regulation otherwise its gonna be a big clusterfvck between the state, local, and federal governments. I voted for it and I see it passing in the future (hopefully 2012).
 7 years ago '05        #95
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2461 2461
 BorrachoRenfro said:
I read today that it was the indecisiveness of the younger voters that screwed the proposition. Older demographic was straight up against it. Younger generation was fragmented on its votes. Some counties (northern counties) voted against so they could keep their pot prices stable (emerald triangle - Mendocino, Humboldt, and Trinity). Go ask any dispensary owner/worker, and they are probably pretty alright with it not getting passed. To get this prop. passed in 2012, there has to be some changes on the specifics of the regulation otherwise its gonna be a big clusterfvck between the state, local, and federal governments. I voted for it and I see it passing in the future (hopefully 2012).
ya canibus clubs and street dealers would take the biggest hit from tha prop passing. for the first few months people would still buy from them until there home grown weed is ready to be consumed. after that no body would be buying from them, everyone would have year around crops growing indoor and outdoors.

websites selling high quality seeds sales would also spike then drastically decline.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
total legalization would be bad, you want it to be controlled somewhat, to prevent kids at a very young age from using it, and there needs to be some control to prevent smuggling and issues in other states
 7 years ago '08        #97
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Draped Up said:
total legalization would be bad, you want it to be controlled somewhat, to prevent kids at a very young age from using it, and there needs to be some control to prevent smuggling and issues in other states
What's stopping kids from using whatever the hell they want right now? Just because it's legal now all of a sudden all of the kids would be lighting up joints?

If you didn't smoke weed when it was illegal chances are that you won't when it's legal just a thought

It really seems that rational thinking has been thrown out of the window for this issue, the propaganda is ridiculous very sad.
 11-04-2010, 07:45 PM         #98
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

because it's f**king easier to walk down to a liquor store and cop weed than f**k with a dealer, and they fine you a hundred dollars and take ya weed.
 7 years ago '09        #99
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
If it becomes legal it'll probably be 30-50% more expensive. plus the big companies will be making the profits cutting out all the street pushers. No one involved in growing or selling would want it legal. Ever.
 7 years ago '09        #100
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 antdog said:
because it's f**king easier to walk down to a liquor store and cop weed than f**k with a dealer, and they fine you a hundred dollars and take ya weed.
But paying tax to the government isn't easier on your wallet. My guy delivers rain/sleet/snow (does it snow in Cali???) so its not easier for me to walk anywhere and buy. And If they are giving u a fine you probably already smoked it or at least half you blunt/joint.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago