Nov 2 - Marijuana Legalization Fails In California

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 kmj09 said:

[pic - click to view]

Same here bro
 7 years ago '09        #62
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

basically if more 18-29 year olds would trouble themselves to actually get out and vote they could have made a statement.
 7 years ago '06        #63
mobb789 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 Brassmonkey3333 said:
There are alot of growers in humboldt and other norcal areas that didnt want this to pass. Legalizing it they believe would erode their profits. I think this is what made the difference.
exactly. growers pushed against it because of simple economics. they knew their profits would decrease substatially because the supply of weed would increase substantially therefore lowering the price. its better for them so of course they would be against it
 7 years ago '07        #64
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #65
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
All them muhfukkas was too high and lazy to go vote
 7 years ago '04        #66
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
fawk!

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 11-03-2010 at 12:28 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #67
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
this sucks, o well decriminalization is better than nothing

DECRIMINALIZE FOR 2011 MUTHUb**chES!!!!
 11-03-2010, 12:32 PM         #68
PeteyRoll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we still smoking like its legal here. waiting for my harvest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #69
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Joe Budden said:
How hard is it to get a prescription?
it's not hard at all..which really makes this whole weed still being illegal s**t a f**king joke out here..there are so many f**king advertisements for spots with doctors that will give u a medicinal card for a certain price..all you need to do is have the money and complain about some minor s**t to the doctor when you see them..back pain is the most common thing said when individuals go in to try to get their med cards..the doctors don't even check to see if you in fact do have the problem which you are stating..they take your word for it and take your money then send you on your way as a newly LEGAL cannabis patient..they know your bulls**tting, but there is no way that your medicinal card can be viewed as invalid if given to you by a credible doctor who is capable of giving patients medicinal marijuana recommendations....you can get a medicinal card from a liable doctor out here for $45 for a full year.. a lot of people resort to going to more legitamite spots(in appearance) for med cards that are good for the same amount of time that are muchhhh more expensive..ranging from anywhere from $90-110..which is stupid as f**k because as long as your doctor is certified and able to give you a rec for the use of cannabis for medicinal reasons, your fine..it doesnt matter the area in which they operate out of etc but some people are stupid and think paying more somehow ensures that their rec is more legitamite than other doctors or w/e smh..so be it i guess

as for
 J.R. Hyphy said:
gov't profits more from it being illegal than being legal. simple.
that has to be the dumbest s**t i've read today lol..you can't honestly believe that..gov't loses money something STUPID by arresting and prosecuting individuals for marijuana..and what makes it really worst is, 99% of the time it's for a small amount , so it's just a stupid waste of law enforcements resources(time and money)..our state would've only reaped benefits and by the billions of dollars generated from marijuana, they could've actually paid off some of our enormous state debt.. ..therefore putting that money to real use to help the whole state out in a dire time of need..

prop 19 didn't get passed for a number of reasons..

1. ALOT OF YOUTH who infact smoke and/or wanted to be legalized simply didn't vote...i can't tell you how many muthaf**kaz i asked around my neighborhood and on the streets yesterday if they voted and each of them had the same lame a.ss answer, i didn't get a chance to register blah blah blah, even though they've known about this proposition for months in advance..even a lot of them who were registered to vote, were lazy and didn't end up making it to the polls for w/e reason

2.Growers and medicinal dispensary's didn't want it to pass, because the obvious hit they would be taking in terms of revenue if marijuana was legal..simply put it would f**k up their business.. there would be so many new individuals in their trade and because of that it might not be as easy for them to find steady business

3. Idiots who did vote and are pro marijuana thought that the tax on it would make prices ^^^^ so thereofe voted NO instead, not knowing that if there is a surplus of a product available then prices will drop substantially

4. Old a.ss ignorant muthaf**kaz voted no, even though they know how bad our state really can use the money generated if marijuana was legalized. They voted no because of their stupid views on weed, how they percieve people who smoke it, and simply due to the fact they didn't want to have to see the youth and the many adults who also indulge in using it, use it around them or in their presence w/out being able to scare them to stop (calling the cops, or threatening to call the cops)

5. All the other stuck up misinformed individuals who have been brainwashed to view marijuana so negatively didn't think twice about voting no

whodatb ounce of fire, real muthaf**kin fire not that diesel bs would've been much more cheaper than 225 out here in california if it legalized n*gga. wayyyy cheaper than 225..more like in the late 40's range ..like 48-50 dollars for an oz lol..
 7 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
bottom line i'm disgusted this s**t didn't pass..i should've known better, but something told me to keep my hopes up this time around and have faith in my fellow californians...but of course all that went to show me was a lot of people wern't ready to make some drastic changes for our state's sake...oh well hopefully the issue will re emerge until it is finally voted through..this time around hopefully people will pay some muthaf**kin attention to what is coming up and be prepared to vote and vote YES..one thing prop 19 failed at was advertising on a large scale...it was mostly word of mouth and around the internet here and there..they should've campaigned hard and had billboards all throughout cali as well as tv commercials etc..the only thing it really had that was remotely close to an advertisment was on the radio and even then it only ran the days prior to the voting day..not many months prior on a consistant basis or anything like that...f**k i wished it passed though, all it would've meant was jobs can no longer bs and discriminate against people who smoke (meaning it would no longer matter if you failed a drug test on the basis that thc was found in your system), dirt cheap weed prices, a whole f**k load more of state revenue being generated on a consistant basis, law enforcement time and resources being used to stop REAL crime, and you can smoke outside(in the cut of course not in public) get caught and virtually suffer no repercussions...that to me being the biggest difference right now, it sucks that when your not smoking in the comfort and privacy of a household you have to make sure you are super low key with it..it's just bs added paranoia..if prop 19 passed i would no longer give a f**k if someone rolled up on me while i was smoking outside and they wouldn't either seeing it was perfectly legal since i'm an adult 22 y/o male..since it isn't passed, us who smoke are still subject to the bs abuse from the pigs if we are indeed caught smoking anywhere outside smh..oh well i'll just be patiently waiting till january when prop 20 takes in effect..that way i can atleast not worry about getting a bs mideamonor for having small amounts on me
 7 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Another loss for America.... this is ridiculous.... meanwhile it's legal for one individual over 21 years old to buy a case of beer, go home, drink it all by him/herself, get out on the road drunk and k!ll innocent people.

I don't know about you but I'm not pledging allegiance to that. No sir.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 11-03-2010 at 01:27 PM..
 11-03-2010, 01:44 PM         #72
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nooooooooooooooooo
 11-03-2010, 03:05 PM         #73
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
messed up man
 11-03-2010, 03:44 PM         #74
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was the defintion of voter intimidation...but will the Dept. of Justice do anything about it? s**t no.

[video - click to view]

!
 7 years ago '06        #75
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Nobody cared that it didnt pass..people we're smokin on the streets so heavy during the giants celebration in frisco...even the players and news reports had to mention how heavy the smell was...cops we're lined all around the street and they didnt care..it's already not that big of a deal just dont get caught selling it
 7 years ago '07        #76
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 antdog said:
70% of republicans voted against it and only 55% of democrats for it. We ain't handle our business
Dont see how any republicans PERIOD voted againist it
 11-03-2010, 05:13 PM         #77
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told yall Cali sucks as a state...f**king useless piece of s**t bankrupt governed by an actor who cant speak the national language, full of fake t*ts n fake tans a bunch of homo gang bangers n wannabe thugs n illegal mexicans...this is whats poppin in cali...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #78
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Jersey826 said:
The "older" percentage still need some time to die off before weed is made legal.
Lol sounds f**ked up but its true
 7 years ago '10        #79
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 6694 6694
Prop 19 passes=Some multi-millionaire backs a commerical grow with $10M of his own money and shuts growers in the Emerald Triangle down. 300 plants is a lot. 3000 is a lot more. # prices would drop to like 1500 or something ridiculous. It would be good s**t too because the guy backing it would hire a few growers who bite the bullet and head the grow for him.

Prop 19 doesn't pass=Growers still doing what they are doing and still having a hard time with the recent influx of crazy named OGs that are grown indoor(like that's supposed to make it any better) and the millions of dispensaries out there that are raping them for prices.

There are pros and cons on both sides but from what I've seen, it was teh common consumer that wanted this passed and not the growers and/or dispensary owners. Somebody gotta make the money...they don't want to hand the cash over to the government and force them to move elsewhere or find another job.

My 2 cents...
 7 years ago '05        #80
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
 Two02x3 said:
Prop 19 passes=Some multi-millionaire backs a commerical grow with $10M of his own money and shuts growers in the Emerald Triangle down. 300 plants is a lot. 3000 is a lot more. # prices would drop to like 1500 or something ridiculous. It would be good s**t too because the guy backing it would hire a few growers who bite the bullet and head the grow for him.
Oakland has passed an ordinance limiting the city to 4 growing operations with a fee of $50,000.00 each.
Two are owned by Richard Lee who wrote prop 19 and the ordinance was written in anticipation of the passage of prop 19.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy